Previous topic - Next topic

ckkevin

griffsmom
Quote*~Lori~*
 02 Sun Valley hitched to an 03 Expy
 camping album 1 & camping album 2
 Member: www.sccampers.org and www.nick-neff-cough

Griffsmom,

I thought you might want to know you need to add .org to the end of www.nick-neff-cough in your signature .[8D]

I am sure it was a mere typo and not an attempt to drive more people to the sccampers.org site.

Kelly

birol

QuoteORIGINAL:  birol

Is pulliing an Otter the same thing with pulling a Colleen ?

[font=" comic sans ms" ]nope ~ pulling an otter is forgetting to log-in before you post ... [/font]

birol

Kelly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Kelly

QuoteORIGINAL:  birol

Is pulliing an Otter the same thing with pulling a Colleen ?

[font=" comic sans ms" ]nope ~ pulling an otter is forgetting to log-in before you post ... [/font]

But then you can not post ? it asks you , are we supposed login as otter ? What is his/her pwd ? I will make sure I login next time this happen [8D]

birol

ckkevin

QuoteORIGINAL:  ckkevin

Quote*~Lori~*
 camping album 1 & camping album 2
 Member: www.sccampers.org and www.nick-neff-cough

Griffsmom,

I thought you might want to know you need to add .org to the end of www.nick-neff-cough in your signature .[8D]

I am sure it was a mere typo and not an attempt to drive more people to the sccampers.org site.

I have been clicking on that incomplete URL all day and going nuts ! Thanks God somebody pointed out the mistake made ! My fingers hurt from hitting the keyboard trying to make it work !!!!

ckkevinTo Griffsmom,

I saw your poll but again that membership thing prevents me from replying there.  If you are set on either the Yukon or Expidition, I suggest the Yukon.  My neighbor has one with 150,000 miles at this point and still going strong.  He pulls a BIG boat.  
 My SIL has the Denali and loves it.  They pull jet skis.
 I went with the 1500HD for a couple reasons.  Still get the inside of the Yukon but with a lot bigger trunk.  With a tonneau you can get a little better gas mileage and the 10,200 tow capacity will haul the Utah.

Campinggeek
 AKA jon

birol

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

To Griffsmom,

My new motto, never buy Ford ever again ..... [&:]

ckkevin

birol
QuoteBut then you can not post ? it asks you , are we supposed login as otter ? What is his/her pwd ? I will make sure I login next time this happen  

You can log in as guest and post to the Camping Club Forums (Public Access).  However, it doesn t do much for your stats[:D]

6Quigs

birol
Quote*~Lori~*

Congratulations on the new Expedition *~Lori~*.
 Have you tried towing with it yet?

That s two new tow vehicles I found out about today.[8D]
 Anybody care to dash out to a dealer and make it three[&:][;)]

ckkevin

6Quigs
QuoteThat s two new tow vehicles I found out about today.  
 Anybody care to dash out to a dealer and make it three  

I test drove a 2003 Expedition last week.  Does that count?

6Quigs

ckkevin
QuoteI test drove a 2003 Expedition last week. Does that count?
Sorry,
 no[8D]
 and not trying to be one up on you,
 but,
 We test drove a 29 foot Class C last weekend[:o]

birol

SactoCampersI walked in a KIWI 17 last week, does that count ?

SCCS

Cottonwooder
QuoteOk, well " officially"  it was 110 in Redding yesterday (at 5:00 pm) but my thermometer said 113  

Should have been with me today paving.Asphalt is around 300 degrees out of truck into paver,and I stand behind the paver.Air temp is around 140 degree behind paver.Thats why we start at 5 am and quit around 3 pm.

ckkevin

SCCSSCCS,

I am curious where you purchased your new expedition.  I test drove one at Razzari last week.

6Quigs

6Quigs
QuoteThat s two new tow vehicles I found out about today.  
 Anybody care to dash out to a dealer and make it three  

Looks like Dayton Dave in the general forum dashed out and got a 2003 Surburban, so I got my 3 new vehicles for the day[:D]

Wonder what tomorrow will bring[8D]?

birol

birolI might sell my house today ! We are expecting offers. Obviously walking in the KIWI did not count for anything, will this do for our big american cousins ? [8D]