News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

gsm x2
QuoteYou start it Griffsmom because Quigs is in bed by now.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz........

griffsmom

birol

QuoteORIGINAL:  birol

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Hi Griffsmom and 6Quigs....just don t mention THAT THING to Birol that you two do everytime you two get to a Rally together.....that would totally confuse him.

gsm x2

Yes, Ok, let me know !!! WHat do these two do at every rally ????? Now you set me up ! It had better be good, really good !!!!!

yes, let me know too, because Quigs and I have yet to attend a rally together!  (Cchristmas in Ccachuma will be our first)[:o][;)] LOL! [:D][:D]

I can see by the time of your post, Scott, that it was waaaay past your bedtime when you posted that.  See now why you have to go bed early? [;)][8D]

6Quigs

griffsmom
Quoteyes, let me know too, because Quigs and I have yet to attend a rally together!
Now *~Lori~*,
 don t go denying everything[;)]

But if that s your way of dealing with it on the boards,
 that s fine with me.
 I won t tell Birol anything either[&:]

griffsmom

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Quoteyes, let me know too, because Quigs and I have yet to attend a rally together!
Now *~Lori~*,
 don t go denying everything[;)]

But if that s your way of dealing with it on the boards,
 that s fine with me.
 I won t tell Birol anything either[&:]

[;)]

PS hey quigs--I m not all tasmanian like ~Patricia~ and won t go all ballistic on you if my name is sans the squigglies [;)]

ckkevin

birol
QuoteTurkish Canadian, and Yeah , like griffsmom said, I don t get most of the stuff ... oh welll I will learn ..

I was in London last January and went to a Turkish bakery with a friend one afternoon.  We had a pastry made with honey (I think it was called " baklava" ) and coffee.  Pretty good stuff.[:)]

birol

ckkevin

QuoteORIGINAL:  ckkevin

QuoteTurkish Canadian, and Yeah , like griffsmom said, I don t get most of the stuff ... oh welll I will learn ..

I was in London last January and went to a Turkish bakery with a friend one afternoon.  We had a pastry made with honey (I think it was called " baklava" ) and coffee.  Pretty good stuff.[:)]

Oh Yum !!!! Do you know the exact address ? I have been looking for the real stuff (I hope they make it according to the original receipe) so long ! I will definitely drive the two hours for real Baklava ! YUM !!!

ckkevin

birol
QuoteOh Yum !!!! Do you know the exact address ? I have been looking for the real stuff (I hope they make it according to the original receipe) so long ! I will definitely drive the two hours for real Baklava ! YUM !!!

Sorry, but it was London, England.  I think it might be a little too far to drive.

birol

ckkevin
QuoteORIGINAL:  ckkevin

QuoteOh Yum !!!! Do you know the exact address ? I have been looking for the real stuff (I hope they make it according to the original receipe) so long ! I will definitely drive the two hours for real Baklava ! YUM !!!

Sorry, but it was London, England.  I think it might be a little too far to drive.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not London, Ontario. Sigh ........ I was wettting my appetite for it, shame [:(]

Ok, I am leaving your group, I am so sorry for disturbing your harmony. Please accept my apologies.

Red neff Barchetta

6QuigsHey, was that RDNRDCK s twin in here?

Wow have I been busy lately with no end in sight!  Glad we booked some August camping trips that are already on the calendar before my greedy self could book more work for those days, lol.
 I have absolutely no idea what s been going on here for the last 2 weeks or so.  Hope I didn t miss any major announcements and that everyone is well!
 Amy, our oldest DS, & I went to see The Phantom Of The Opera tonight (OK, Thursday night) in S. F..  What a terrific show!!!!!  I highly recommend it (10 out of 10) as we already want to go again before it s over in early September, lol.  I ll even admit I had a few tears at the end.  Had a great dinner beforehand at a Ray-suggested restaurant (LuLu s).  It was the perfect place.  The only thing that would have made it better is if Ray could have joined us.  Walked Market street to the restaurant.  What a fascinating and cosmopolitan street!  You step around a sleeping homeless guy and then almost bump into a woman in a fur coat all in the same step.  Pass a Nordstrom s and then a XXX store, etc...  We then took a taxi back from the restaurant to the theater and that was also an experience.  Fun, scary, fast, efficient, and crazy all in one ride.
 Sorry about the rambling, but I m tired.
 Sure hope everyone is well!
 Go Lance Armstrong and Tyler Hamilton!

oldmoose

6QuigsJeff, tomorrow s the big day for Lance.

Cottonwooder

oldmooseHi, I m back, did anyone miss me?  Would have said " goodbye"  had I known we d be computerless (went through withdrawals!) all these days!  Dianne, sorry I couldn t call you.  Will catch up on posts later.  [:)]

griffsmom

oldmooseI LOVE the Tour!!  I ve been watching it on OLN each morning while I get Griffin ready for school, and then I watch that stage again on the extended coverage each evening!  This has been a great tour, what with Tyler s gutsy performance and Lance scaring the peeps out of me for the first 2 weeks!

I ll be glued to the tube for tomorrow s time trials biting my fingernails the entire time!!! [:o][&:]

griffsmom

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Hi, I m back, did anyone miss me?  

Oh, were you gone?  [;)][;)] (j/k!)

I just figured you and Rebec were off collecting your blue ribbons at the fair! [:D]

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteI m not all tasmanian like ~Patricia~

What is really funny about this " Tasmanian"  thing is the location of Tasmania, and that Lon wondered if I was Australian from my accent, LOL!

Hi Lori, no ribbons, since the fair won t start until next Wednesday.  We were up in NNC s neck of the woods, at Great America near San Jose these past couple of days.

Only two pages since Tuesday?  You folks have slowed down.  Probably pausing for breath. [:)]

Red neff Barchetta

6QuigsMoose & Griffsmom -
 Man, doesn t the race keep you on the edge of your seat?!  Tyler Hamilton moved into 4th place too!  Great stuff.

Hope everyone is having a great w/e!  Sure wish I was camping.

Off to see BB King & Jeff Beck tomorrow!