Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

6QuigsWow! What an opportunity!

Flip! [:D]

OC Campers

griffsmomLori, I think you got lucky.  Patricia has been slacking in her duties lately.[:D]

Jacqui

griffsmom

OC Campers

QuoteORIGINAL:  OC Campers

Lori, I think you got lucky.  Patricia has been slacking in her duties lately.[:D]

Jacqui

I definitely got lucky--Tricia s like a dog on meat when it comes to flipping pages!  [:D][8D][;)]

OC Campers

griffsmomHow do you guys  do the FLIP thing.  I know there is apprx 20 posts per page.  Do you sit and count them?  I am lucky if I get to read the posts, let alone count them.[:)][&:]

Jacqui

P.S.  Looks like you can t sleep either.  He He[&:][8D]

SactoCampers

OC Campers

How do you guys  do the FLIP thing.  I know there is apprx 20 posts per page.  Do you sit and count them?  I am lucky if I get to read the posts, let alone count them.[:)][&:]

Jacqui

P.S.  Looks like you can t sleep either.  He He[&:][8D]

Jacqui,

I cracked the code [;)]. It s not approximately 20 posts per page, it s EXACTLY 20 posts per page, so all you have to do is make sure the total posts for a thread is a multiple of 20 and the next page will be a flip!

griffsmom

OC Campers

Do you sit and count them?  

Hey Jacqui,

If you look on the page that lists all the topics within a thread, there is a column titled " Replies"  and there is a number in that column.   That is the number that you are looking at to see if it is a multiple of 20.  When I saw that there were 2219 replies in this topic, I knew that the next post would be a " flip."  [:)]

Red neff Barchetta

griffsmomDoes anyone know of any good restaurants in Concord within 5 miles or so of the Pavillion?  More to the point, a good brew pub?
 A couple friends and I are going to a concert Friday night and are going to skip the first band (Motorhead) due to the fact that they are horrible, but still want to get near our destination nice and early (6:00-ish) and have some food and drink before we head over to the show.

griffsmom

griffsmomWow! A second major opportunity rears its ugly head!  This is the 7,000 post in the NNC forum!  [:D]  I must just be living right...[;)]

(ps Jacqui--I know that because I counted them all this evening.  [;)])

6Quigs

griffsmomDid you all get to read the art of being a Wagonmaster by our very own TOS.
 Very informative, and nice photos.
 I even recognise a few people.[:D]

gsm x2

6Quigs
QuoteDid you all get to read the art of being a Wagonmaster by our very own TOS.

I read it.  I read it.

I have been published in a national magazine and I have the t-shirt to prove it. [:D]

gsm x2 (TOS salad and scrambled egg.  Frazer had left the building)

Ab Diver

griffsmomFirst he gets " Man of the Year"  from the State Harbormaster s Office (or the Silver Star, or Hero of the Soviet Union, or something like that [;)] ), and now he gets his name in glossy print at Pop-Up Times. Sheesh, there ll be no camping with him from now on...

Nice article, Scott. I just read it a few minutes ago. Congrats!

Civil_War_Buff

griffsmomScott, errr Mr. Miller,

I didn t get the part about Potlucks, will you please explain it to me?

thank you.

Hybrid Holly

griffsmom
QuoteI didn t get the part about Potlucks, will you please explain it to me?
Potluck:  Sammyslave cooks food and we all eat it.

Nick

griffsmomAm I the only one in CA that has not recieved the magazine yet?

SactoCampers

Civil_War_BuffUh, Larry, in case you forgot:

[link=http://www.nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id78.html]Civil_War_Buff s Wisdom on Potluck[/link]

Nick, I haven t received mine yet, either. If you wait, it will come.