News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chez Way

griffsmomHey Scott,
 Congratulations on the article!  Great job.  You almost make wagon mastering sound easy.

6Quigs

gsm x2And let s not forget the  Readers Tip  from Georgeanne on page 18[:)]

Wonder did she get a matching T-shirt for that[&:]

RTurner

griffsmomI am sensing a pattern to who got their magazine.  Is seems like the mail in Northern California is much slower.
 Looking forward to seeing the article.

gsm x2

6Quigs
QuoteAnd let s not forget the  Readers Tip  from Georgeanne on page 18  

Wonder did she get a matching T-shirt for that

Yes, she got a t-shirt.  I got a green one, she got a white.  We are both nationally published authors and have the t-shirt to prove it.  :)

I am really glad Dave choose to publish it.  It makes it worth all that drudgery of dragging his *** up to Tahoe and back worth it.  [;)]

Thanks Dave,

Scott

Red neff Barchetta

griffsmomI ll be bringing my copy to Tahoe for Scott & Georgeanne s autograph s.
 That is if the line isn t too long at their signing table.

Nice work G s!!!

Btw, my copy arrived yeterday (Mon.) also.

Civil_War_Buff

griffsmomI think you mean Scott and GEORGIA s autograph don t you?  [;)][;)]

J/K congrats U2.

Larry

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

I think you mean Scott and GEORGIA s autograph don t you?  [;)][;)]

J/K congrats U2.

Larry

Ah, you discovered her nom-de-plume.  She was trying to stay incognito for making such a trashing suggestion.

Good detective work CWB.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffHas anyone else had trouble resetting their user time back 3 hours so that PUT reads Pacific time?  Ever since the hosting problems of last week I have been unable to reset my time off of Vienna, VA time.
 No big deal except 2:37 a.m. makes me feel exhausted, lol.

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteHas anyone else had trouble resetting their user time back 3 hours so that PUT reads Pacific time?

I ve been ahead of myself and can t seem to slow down either.

gsmx2 + 3

Calstate361

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Has anyone else had trouble resetting their user time back 3 hours so that PUT reads Pacific time?  Ever since the hosting problems of last week I have been unable to reset my time off of Vienna, VA time.
 No big deal except 2:37 a.m. makes me feel exhausted, lol.

I just changed the time in my profile and it seems to have worked.

Joan

Kelly

gsm x2
QuoteSounds like a great award...we d like to help out.  Need to be in the UP Friday night, so will be in the Twin Cities area on Thursday, October 2.  Should we make a date for dinner.  Any good campgrounds you can recommend.  We aren t picky for overnight lodging, but did avoid a campground in the " high crime"  district of New Orleans one time.

gsm x2

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Yoo-hoo!!!  Scott ~  Sent you an email about this and got no reply ... do you check the address you have listed in your profile??  Hoping a little  public  reminder will get you moving!  [8D]   If you re still interested ... let me know.  I read and answer all my email!!  LOL

[/font]

Hybrid Holly

Civil_War_Buffhttp://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=46593&p=1&tmode=1

Hey Scott,
 They like you over in the general forum!

gsm x2

Kelly
QuoteYoo-hoo!!! Scott ~ Sent you an email about this and got no reply ... do you check the address you have listed in your profile?? Hoping a little  public  reminder will get you moving!  If you re still interested ... let me know. I read and answer all my email!! LOL

Kelly--thanks for the nudge.  Private e-mail reply sent.

Scott

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffHello all:

I just wanted to log in and say hi to everyone.  As you all know, I have the propensity to be sent out of town at a moment s notice.  In the past few weeks, work has been pretty busy, thus missing Yosemite and Lake Tahoe.

Right now, I am in Providence, RI and yesterday, Cape Cod, MA.  Last week, I was sent to Las Vegas, NV and then to Springdale, AR (yes, as in Are-Kansas).  And next week, I have to take a trip back to somewhere in New Jersey.  The week after that, I am slated to go to at least 4 more cities and states.  And the week after that, I will be in post getting ready for a huge corporate event for eBay.

I note my itinerary because I realize that I ve totally dropped out of sight (not even an entry!!) and I assure you that I am not " dissing"  the members of this great body of campers.  Although I have not used my popup camper and from the looks of it, my camper is outdated and there is a new group trend to bump up to a hybrid.  

Anyway, my warm greetings to you all and I miss being with the group.  It s been such a long time since I ve been to a rally that I ve forgotten how to play Zoom.

So, with that brief explanation...I bid you all an enthusiastic hello and for the time being...

Namaste
 Surfcal

P.S. I probably won t be active again for weeks.

tlhdoc

Civil_War_BuffHi Ray,

You picked the right night to pop in.  The board has been down for 12 days.  Glad to here that you are OK.  If you get into PA let me know and thanks for the video.[:)]