News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteBTW, do you two GSMs have your own computers to be posting seconds apart, or are you two re-logging on and off (and on and off and on and off and on.....)

We do---and last night it sounded like dueling keyboards in here.

Here is another tidbit of knowledge:  Georgeanne has the uncanning ability to sense when someone is reading over her shoulder---even from across the room---kind of a Sixth Sense.  I thought I should write a sceen play about it, but someone beat me to it.  Probably a good thing.  The catch phrase, " I can see people reading over my shoulder,"  just lacks zing.  Wouldn t you agree?

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteQuestion #7:
 7) I must be tossing my cookies again, but don t know how. Am logged off both here and IRV2 these last couple of days, yet cookies aren t set to be tossed each session. Any other ideas???

Did you add or delete something on your computer in the last couple of days.  For example, did you get Internet Security reinstalled recently or did you change the security level of Netscape?  That would be the first place to look.

gsm x2

Ab Diver

g-whizQuestion to Nick, et all:  Has anyone heard from some of our less vocal members? We ve got a couple-three spots allocated at Olema to folks we haven t heard from in quite some time. Are they still planning to attend?

And if so/not, do we have any open sites available for last minute attendees?

Nick

Ab DiverDave,
 As far as I know everyone who signed up is attending.  I might be able to get the spot back I cancelled yesterday if someone wants to come along.

Hybrid Holly

g-whiz
QuoteSo far so good. I know that I have $38.00 in a PayPal account. One of these days I am going to have to figure out how to get it into my checking account. Or perhaps when you are a Wagon Master I can just send it back to you.

Hey Surfcal...when is that going to be?????

SactoCampers

g-whiz
QuoteSo far so good. I know that I have $38.00 in a PayPal account. One of these days I am going to have to figure out how to get it into my checking account. Or perhaps when you are a Wagon Master I can just send it back to you.

Ray,

Login to Paypal and then click the " withdraw"  link. It gives you options. They can deposit it directly into your bank account if you ve set up your Paypal account with that information. Or they can send you a check sans $1.50.

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersSurfal sent the $38 via PayPal to GSM, who is the one who doesn t know what to do with it.  (Neither do I, other than spend it online.)

Surfcal

g-whizI would gladly withdraw the money for myself, but I am the sender.  It s the sendee that doesn t know how to retrieve the money and that would be GSM X2.

And come to think of it, since G-Whiz is now speaking for herself, then GSM is not times 2 any longer.  Am I right?

So Scott, you might have to do a name change and thus have to drink with us due to a name changing ceremony.  And, you can still carry over your number of posts.

Anyway, I m sure I m speaking out of turn and just plain Rabble Rousing.  So, I still have $38 in my account.

And Sactocampers, why don t you send me $38 and I can practice that withdraw button.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

g-whiz
QuoteAnd Sactocampers, why don t you send me $38 and I can practice that withdraw button.

<rabble rousing on> You got it....as soon as you get off your BEHIND and wagonmaster a rally! The G-Folks and I will have wagonmastered two rallies each in the time you haven t wagonmastered any. You gotta do more than just rabble rouse young man! You can t just come along and bring your pretty face. There s is chores to be done. [;)][;)]

By the way, RAY, I m sure our new NNC members will appreciate knowing that you requested they be " processed"  into our group. How impersonal. [&:]. [8D][8D] <rabble rousing off>

Surfcal

g-whizBrian:

I have to compliment our group for not having me Wagonmaster a rally.  Can you just imagine the chaos and lunacy that will ensue?  It ll be pandemonium.

No, I think we just leave it up to the smart and organized people of the group and as we grow, there are certainly more prospects of assuming the leadership role.  Besides, how can I Rabble Rouse my own rally?  Huh???

The Memory Maker is chomping at the bit to become Wagonmaster.  He should be next.  Then there s Otter, and of course, CWB.

Surfcal

The Memory Maker

g-whiz
QuoteThe Memory Maker is chomping at the bit to become Wagonmaster. He should be next. Then there s Otter, and of course, CWB.
Chomping??!!Chomping??!! Who s Chomping??!!

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteBy the way, RAY, I m sure our new NNC members will appreciate knowing that you requested they be " processed"  into our group. How impersonal.

I m still standing in the corner/in line waiting to be " processed."

gsm x2

g-whizCottonwooder---guess you ll have to wait until SLO to be processed.  Guess you ll be SLO Processed, which is always the best.

gsm x2

g-whiz

Surfcal
QuoteAnd come to think of it, since G-Whiz is now speaking for herself, then GSM is not times 2 any longer. Am I right?

Yes Ray, I speak for myself BUT we are still times 2!  [8D]  We still talk over our shoulders to each other as we both type away.  And, we still read the posts to each other even tho the other one has already read them.  To quote Jeff.... hahahahahahahaha  If Scott wants to change his nickname, tho, that would be fine with me.  But only if he can hold his ranking in the posting numbers as I know that is immensely important to him!  [&:]

g-whiz

Surfcal
QuoteSo Scott, you might have to do a name change and thus have to drink with us due to a name changing ceremony. And, you can still carry over your number of posts.

Jeez, I stopped reading too soon before posting my reply.  Now, for sure, he ll want a name change!