News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ab Diver

NickTania, we had a catfight in our neighborhood last night, does that count?

Scumbags with weapons... scary stuff. Glad your family is ok. Makes you wish you had a 200 pound Mastiff with a 300 pound attitude in your back yard last night, eh? Bet that would make the bad guy FLIP out!

Cottonwooder

Ca-girl
QuoteThey even tore down a portion of my fence to let the police dog through

Good, now you re all set for buying a big trailer and backing it alongside your house. [:D]

SCCS

Nick
Quotesome bad guy with a gun came through my street, and from 11:30 pm until 2:30 am there were highway patrolmen, sheriffs, a K9 unit, and a helicopter searching the street and my backyard.

Oh, sounds like you had some excitement.Only you folks that live in the big city have that much fun.lol

Glad nothing bad happened, except for the fence.

gsm x2

Ab DiverHey all,

Just dropping in to say " HI" .

Miss you all---wish you were here. Suppose to dip below freezing for the first time on this trip tonight.  At least the wind died down.

Heading for bedding so we can be well rested when we meet Kelly for lunch.  She s go baby sitters all lined up.  Funny, who told her that I needed a baby sitter.  It must have been Georgeanne or my sister.

Anyway, I ll try to be good so people don t feel the need to line up baby sitters in the future.

Scott

Surfcal

Ab DiverTo all Nick-Neff-Coughers:

I nominate GSMX2 & G-Whiz as the the Official NNC 2003 Friendship Ambassadors.  As far as I know, this meeting between Scott/Georgeanne and Kelly is the first of its kind for our group.  And, all along, they are carrying the torch of NNC around the country bringing goodwill.

Surfcal

P.S.  Despite their distance from California, I am still way east of them.  I am in Newark, New Jersey.  But in the true spirit of popups, popouts, inflatables, foldables, slideouts and slide-ins, my luggage is " expandable."   Does that count?

SCCS

Ab DiverHey Ray,

Glad to hear from you. Hope that work isn t bogging you down to much.

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteBut in the true spirit of popups, popouts, inflatables, foldables, slideouts and slide-ins, my luggage is " expandable."  Does that count?

No.

We need you and your half-a-popup at a rally ASAP! I bet you didn t know you ve now got a new big brother in NNC. 6Quigs got himself a half-a-hybrid!

gsm x2

Ab DiverRay,

Thanks for the nomination, but now that Kelly is an Official NNC member, she should receive that honor.  She s met more PUT members from around the country than anyone but Dave I think.  Had she been able to attend the Eastern Rally, I think she would have met just about everone who is active on the Board.

There for I nominate her as the Official NNC 2003 Friendship Ambassador. This first ever meeting was her doing when she recognized that we were traveling through the Twin Cities, she contacted us to set up the meeting.

Oh, we are thinking of having a " Rally Around Kelly"  rally when she gets out to California.  What do you think?

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

Ab DiverWhoohoo!  Go A s!  Now that was a fun game with 3 extra innings to boot.  Sure wish I didn t have to work until 1:00 today.  I d sure rather " work"  like they do instead of how I do, lol.  Oh well, I could be in Boston and not have turned the game off until 2:45 a.m.!
 There is nothing better than October baseball!

Oh yeah, Joe Satriani was on " Rockline"  (a national radio show) last night also.

SactoCampers

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Ray,

Thanks for the nomination, but now that Kelly is an Official NNC member, she should receive that honor.  She s met more PUT members from around the country than anyone but Dave I think.  Had she been able to attend the Eastern Rally, I think she would have met just about everone who is active on the Board.

There for I nominate her as the Official NNC 2003 Friendship Ambassador. This first ever meeting was her doing when she recognized that we were traveling through the Twin Cities, she contacted us to set up the meeting.

Oh, we are thinking of having a " Rally Around Kelly"  rally when she gets out to California.  What do you think?

gsm x2

Kelly s coming to California?! When? If so, the rally should be called the " Kelly s Coming to Cali"  Rally!

Kelly

SactoCampers[font="comic sans ms"]" Kelly s Coming to Cali"  Rally! ???   My that has a nice ring to it!  Don t think I ve ever had a rally named after me!  LOL

That just begs the question (mini-poll??) ~ when is the best time to camp in California??

... and would it count if I flew out and begged a bunk end from somebody?  My poor TV and PU seem to have a rough time on road trips lately!!  [;)]

[/font]

SactoCampers

Kelly

QuoteThat just begs the question (mini-poll??) ~ when is the best time to camp in California??

Syntax error. We don t understand that question. [;)] The best time to camp in California is......ANYTIME!

Actually, it depends where you want to go:

1.) The Sierras? Late spring, summer, early fall
 2.) The Coast? Year round, though reservations can be difficult between Memorial Day and Labor Day that are within a day s driving distance of the major metro areas.
 3.) With NNC/SCC? Whenever we have a rally planned (at least once a month between the two clubs).

Others can chime in here.

Kelly

SactoCampers[font=" comic sans ms" ]Anytime???   WOW! [:D]

I m done for the season after this weekend [: (]  

Yes others, please chime in ... I m starting to think it s time to hit the road! [/font]

Nick

Kelly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Kelly

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Anytime???   WOW! [:D]

Yes others, please chime in ... I m starting to think it s time to hit the road! [/font]

Kelly,
 We have a rally planed at the end of February near the cost.  Last year we had a rally at the same place and it was a shorts and t-shirt weekend.

SactoCampers

Nick
QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Kelly

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Anytime???   WOW! [:D]

Kelly,
 We have a rally planed at the end of February near the cost.  Last year we had a rally at the same place and it was a shorts and t-shirt weekend.

...and I m heading to the beach in two weeks [:D]. Red Neff Barchetta is meeting us there for the day and we ll be going out to dinner (most likely. I ll also be planting dirty diapers in his spare tire well.)

There s also a SCC rally in December right after Christmas in Santa Barbara County.

Last year we went camping in the Bay Area in January and while it was a little chilly, being from Minnesota you probably would have been in shorts and t-shirt.

Of course our June mega rally will be at Pismo Beach with direct access to the ocean! THAT one I m looking forward to! The Sactocampers LOVE the BEACH!

Look at our past rallies page on the NNC website and you can get a general feel for the weather.