News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaCongratulations to Mike & Brian!!!! :J

Dave (PUT) apparently thinks so highly about the NNC site that he listed it first on PU sites to check out.

(page 24 of the latest PUT issue - vol. 6, # 6 (arrived today))

Good job guys!! :)
Cool, I did not notice it the first time I read it.

6Quigs

Quote from: otterWe actually will be in Santa Cruz this coming weekend.  If you get over to the Boardwalk/Wharf let us know and we'll keep an eye out for you.
I have never been to the Koa there and would like to check it out.  Maybe we can work something out.
Quigs???? what are you upto this weekend???  I have your table cloths and I have Margaret's case of  "Udderly Smoooooooth!"  
Let me know if we can all get together.

Not so sure what our plans are for the weekend.
Saturday, we have kids basketball games at 12:00 and 6:00pm. so Rojana I don't think we will be making the drive over to Sant Cruz KOA for dinner, but thanks for the invite.

Hope you have a nice stay at KOA. We stayed there years ago, so I only vageuly remember the place. It was clean, and plenty for the kids to do.
The nearest beaches are all state beaches, Manresa, Sunset, Rio Del Mar, and you have to pay to park there.

Red neff Barchetta

Does this mean Dianne/Otter now has a Coleman PU?   :D ;

http://www.arveeclub.com/announcement.php?f=33

Wish I could sell my name to the highest bidder.   :(

Coleman by Fleetwood, Coleman by Coachman, blaaa, blaaa, blaa

champ521

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaDoes this mean Dianne/Otter now has a Coleman PU?   :D ;

http://www.arveeclub.com/announcement.php?f=33

Wish I could sell my name to the highest bidder.   :(

Coleman by Fleetwood, Coleman by Coachman, blaaa, blaaa, blaa

Guess I'll have to modify my signature.

Red neff Barchetta

Yeah, sudenly Coachmen Industries, Inc (COA) is an interesting stock.
I'll have to keep an eye on that one.

SactoCampers

Get a load of this. Trlrboy over in the "A Challenge from the Lone Star State" thread said, with a stright face, that Texas is home to the best camping in America. That's right. Texas. :rolleyes:

Surfcal

Quote from: SactoCampersGet a load of this. Trlrboy over in the "A Challenge from the Lone Star State" thread said, with a stright face, that Texas is home to the best camping in America. That's right. Texas. :rolleyes:

I fired a small shot Sacto for you.

Surfcal

RTurner

Quote from: otterWe actually will be in Santa Cruz this coming weekend.  If you get over to the Boardwalk/Wharf let us know and we'll keep an eye out for you.
I have never been to the Koa there and would like to check it out.  Maybe we can work something out.
Quigs???? what are you upto this weekend???  I have your table cloths and I have Margaret's case of  "Udderly Smoooooooth!"  
Let me know if we can all get together.

Unfortunately we don't get to go pick up the new toy until tomorrow morning.  DH was going to have to work today so we had to reschedule and won't be camping down there.  :-(
I am hoping that next year TurnerTot will be big enough to go see the Elephant Seals (she is too big to backpack and too small to walk that far), then we will plan it ahead of time.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  We have potential buyers coming today, pray and cross fingers that we get Terry the Popout a new home.

6Quigs

Everyone don't forget about the June Rally in Pismo Beach.
I have 40 sites reserved, and there are only about 12 sites left not spoken for.
If you are interested, sign up in the Rally section

http://www.arveeclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53

Nick

I recieved an interesting email from the info@nick-neff-cough ("info@nick-neff-cough") address.  In the comment section they said:

"If your group needs to password protect every area I think I
will decline, I feel tou are too paranod."

So, my response to them was with that attitude they probably would not fit in our group"  That was the first negative email I have had since we brought up the website.  Anyway, just thought I would share.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: NickI recieved an interesting email from the info@nick-neff-cough ("info@nick-neff-cough") address.  In the comment section they said:

"If your group needs to password protect every area I think I

So, my response to them was with that attitude they probably would not fit in our group"  That was the first negative email I have had since we brought up the website.  Anyway, just thought I would share.
Good response Mike.   :)
Although it is ridiculous to think you have any privacy on the internet it still is nice to know those areas can't be accesed by just anyone.

Ab Diver

Quote from: Nick"If your group needs to password protect every area I think I

D*mn, Mike, you should have got them to come to the next rally. Then, after we got some compromising pictures of them with farm animals, they'd want the photos section password protected too. ;)

BTW.. "tou"? What backwoods hillbilly state teaches their kids to spell like that? Ah'm athinkin we kuda hada lotza phun wid dem dar folks.

Surfcal

Last night, the Sacramento contingent, informally known as the Drunk Squad got together for a Dinner Rally.  We went to Joe's Crab Shack and the wait was 3 hours, so we bailed and went to a Chinese Restaurant instead.  After that, we all went to Ralph and Madlyn's house to play poker.  In attendance:

Champ521 & Carrie
Clueless in Sacramento & Ralph
Hybrid Holly & Pete
CA Girl
Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Now that's a great NNC rally!  No reservations - I love it!   :D
Great rebound with the Chinese food.   :cool:
Yeah, NNC is "too paranoid" indeed.  Meeting up with one another and ending up at one of their homes.  Sounds like a paranoid group to me.   :rolleyes:
Please tell me that one of you complained all night to Ralph about how cold it was in "his" area and that his directions to the rally were terrible (If you were at Casini you will get this, lol).   ;)  :D
Awesome guys!  Glad you all had a great time.   :)

g-whiz

Am I clueless or is something missing from that photo? :confused: Glad the DS had a great time!