News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

This thread is awesome.  It's like the Energizer bunny, it keeps on going and going and going...

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: OC CampersNot in this life-time!!:rolleyes: :D  Us So Cal folks wear many hats but black and orange isn't one of them:J
Jacqui

Funny how it looks like there are more Giants fans at the Dodgers games than Dodgers fans!?!?!?!?

Hybrid Holly

Red neff Barchetta

PU's out front.   :)
I'm busy all day tomorrow and into the evening and then 1/2 of us are headed to the cg Friday morning with the other 1/2 to follow in the afternoon.
Have a great w/e everyone!   :)

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaPU's out front.   :)
I'm busy all day tomorrow and into the evening and then 1/2 of us are headed to the cg Friday morning with the other 1/2 to follow in the afternoon.
Have a great w/e everyone!   :)

What are you doing?  A secret rally?

Surfcal

gsm x2

Quote from: Hybrid HollyFunny how it looks like there are more Giants fans at the Dodgers games than Dodgers fans!?!?!?!?

Hybrid Holly
For the years that the O'Malley's owned the team, it was the best opportunity for San Fran fans to see good baseball.

That has changed in the last years now that they Dodgers are just another National League team....change players and managers like (insert a name here) changes underwear.

gsm x2

Surfcal

Hello All:

Happy Saturday.  Didn't want to let this day go by without an entry.  Everyday, there'll be an entry from NNC.

Another postless day averted.  Hope you all had a good day.  Bye.

Surfcal

champ521

We bought one of those shock collars to try to control Max's barking. I thought it would be kind of cruel to use. We offered DD $10 to try it on and test it out and she was happy to help, until she put on the collar and talked . Needless to say, she earned her money :eek:  and Max is much more well behaved. :J

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: champ521We bought one of those shock collars to try to control Max's barking. I thought it would be kind of cruel to use. We offered DD $10 to try it on and test it out and she was happy to help, until she put on the collar and talked . Needless to say, she earned her money :eek:  and Max is much more well behaved. :J

We used one on Brisbane when she was little....to this day, we just have to pick it up and show it to her and she shuts up!

Is it adjustable?  We set it to the lowest level for Brisbane.

Are you going to get one for DD too?

champ521

Quote from: Hybrid HollyWe used one on Brisbane when she was little....to this day, we just have to pick it up and show it to her and she shuts up!

Is it adjustable?  We set it to the lowest level for Brisbane.

Are you going to get one for DD too?

It has six different levels starting at the lowest and working it's way up if he keeps barking. Usually he gets it after the first zap.

Sometimes I wish we had for DD, but now that she's in those teenage years she doesn't have much to say to us grown-ups.

Surfcal

Quote from: champ521It has six different levels starting at the lowest and working it's way up if he keeps barking. Usually he gets it after the first zap.

Sometimes I wish we had for DD, but now that she's in those teenage years she doesn't have much to say to us grown-ups.

Holly:

You should buy a bunch of those and we can put them on rowdy partiers at rallies and you just zap them instead of shushing them when they go out of control.

Candidates:

Bee Cee (level 4)
Z (level 6)
Petester (level 2)
CA Girl (level 3)
Surfcal (level 1)
6Quigs (level 6)

On the QT, Surfcal

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalHolly:

You should buy a bunch of those and we can put them on rowdy partiers at rallies and you just zap them instead of shushing them when they go out of control.

Candidates:

Bee Cee (level 4)
Z (level 6)
Petester (level 2)
CA Girl (level 3)
Surfcal (level 1)
6Quigs (level 6)

On the QT, Surfcal

With level 1 being the HIGHEST and level 6 being the LOWEST level  :D

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: zymomyzWith level 1 being the HIGHEST and level 6 being the LOWEST level  :D

Just give Z enough blue fins and he shushes himself pretty well....strange how alcohol has the opposite effect on Pete and Champ!

champ521

Well, I spent the day getting the PU ready for next months rally. It's been a while since we dry camped so I wanted to sanitize the water system only to find out that there is something not working quite right. I can hear the water pump cycling but no water comes out of the tap. Any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

Surfcal

Quote from: champ521Well, I spent the day getting the PU ready for next months rally. It's been a while since we dry camped so I wanted to sanitize the water system only to find out that there is something not working quite right. I can hear the water pump cycling but no water comes out of the tap. Any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

Sounds like a job for the MOD SQUAD.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Dadada!
Do I hear a fellow NNC'er in need?
Have no fear young PU'er for the NNC Mod Squad is here.

I'm going to ass-u-me that you had water in your fresh water tank (at least 1/3 full).  Next thought would be that there is air in your lines and you didn't leave the faucet on long enough to clear out the air.  Yes/No?
Or was there water in your WH?  If not, the hot faucet will only sputter and not bring forth a flowing stream.
If your water pump is shot then I say toss that noisy dog and replace it with a Whisper King water pump.  Nice & quiet.  We love ours.   :)

The Mod Squad requires your answers to the above questions before we can further assess (Aaahhh!  Help, I've got tax phrases on my mind!) the situation.