News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ab Diver

gsm x2Placed here in case you don t get a chance to visit the Campfire forum.

Coughers, one of our own could use some help. See:

http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=12790&appid=&p=&mpage=1&key=&language=&tmode=&s=#12790

Red neff Barchetta

Ab DiverWell, I m in the minority then, lol.  No worries.  I just thought there was some pretty helpful tips in the old " Mr. Fix It"  thread.  I ll get what I need by Wednesday before it s gone and check " irv2"  for technical stuff after that.
 Sorry for the disruption.  Cough onward NNC ers!

Dave - Thanks for the update on Robucko.  I ve never met him, but I m cheering him on!

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteWell, I m in the minority then, lol.

Jeff, far from, as probably most everyone would agree with you.  Hardly any posts here this past day or two, so I m guessing NNCers are taking a break from their keyboards and haven t even seen your post.  I agree, that s a goldmine of information.  Would be a shame to lose it.

g-whiz

Ab DiverIs there a Nick-Neff-Cougher in the house?

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteIs there a Nick-Neff-Cougher in the house?

Heaven forbid, somebody, please post before Georgeanne starts talking to herself again!

I ve been checking the board, but everyone seems to have up and left.  Nothing more than a natural lull, I hope.

Mike just got back from the marathon.  He finished 2763rd.  Out of 23,000 and for his first try, it sounds pretty good to me!  I can barely run 26 yards.  After he showers, we ll head out for some Chinese food.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteMike just got back from the marathon. He finished 2763rd. Out of 23,000 and for his first try, it sounds pretty good to me! I can barely run 26 yards. After he showers, we ll head out for some Chinese food.

Patricia---give Mike a congratulations from the group.

WATLING, MICHAEL VENTURA CA US 04:12:26 2862

Darn good time for a first time marathon.

Scott

otter

Ab DiverCottonwooder,,,,  it was I,  the otter disguised as a guest commenting on your sewing room.  I guess I just didn t look up and so didn t rrealize that I was not logged in...didn t see any ufo s either.  gotta remember to look up!  look up!

AB were you in Santa Cruz today?   Caught cha....  I followed a liscense plate
 AB DIVER.... I tooted, but got no response.  

Hi G-whiz and gsmX2  what did you guys do this weekend.  Hear anything from Larry yet?  

Hello Larry.... how s the hand.  
 Oh! you and Rita would be interested in this:  We had Sadie out walking along the beach in  Santa Cruz today and met a couple with a dog that may well Sadie s sister.  They said they got their dog on Mt Hamilton.  That there were 15 (!) pups for sale from 2 mother s; on e goldern retreiver one a black lab.  Both had been caught by an Austrialian Shepard.  This couple took one of the retrievers and their buddy took one from each litter.  When they saw him in Nov he had only the black lab one...said he had given the other away to a friend.  That is the same time frame for when I found her.  If Sadie is in fact from this littter she was born late April or early May and is not yet a year old.  They sure looked alike.  

Hi! to everyone else.  My daughter and her daughters have arranged to come with me to the Delta. Her hubby will be off on a work trip and Lon will be doing his docent thing, so it will just be us girls.  Lon will get us hitched up correctly and we will get there.  She is looking forward to meeting everyone.  I may need some help getting set up.  hint  hint  hint... Sure looking forward to it.  
 Hugs to all

g-whiz

otterWelcome back to the Mainland, Dianne!  It has been lonely here, to say the least.  No rabble is being roused lately.  I thot the Rapture had occurred and I got left behind. [;)]  Scott and I had a GREAT weekend.  We went hiking in the LaJolla Canyon which is right off of PCH.  I was hoping we would see a whale or two along the way, but didn t.  The hike was beautiful, tho.  Flowers popping up everywhere.  There are a few shots at the link below if you want to check out some of what we saw.  

http://community.webshots.com/album/65270510XaciHA

Less than three weeks for Snug Harbor.  When will you arrive?  We will get there on Thursday in the afternoon and will be available after that to help you get situated.

SactoCampers

Ab DiverHi all,

I m back to rabble rouse. Had to do a marathon sprint (with all due respect to Cottonwooder s husband): I drove from Davis to San Bernardino and back to Davis in one day to pick up our minivan that had an engine replacement. Left at 4 in the morning on Saturday and got back at 5:30 p.m. 13.5 hours in the car! Anyway, the minivan runs good and I gave it a full detailing yesterday. Now it gets to sit in the garage until gas prices fall. I paid $2.20 a gallon on I-5 on the way down and back!

Surfcal

Ab DiverDude,

That is a solid run and a long time to be in the car.  Glad you re back in the saddle and here s to many more tows with the minivan.

We ll have to drink up at a campground and drink some of Nick s beer.

Surfcal

P.S.  Where is Nick anyway?

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal
QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

We ll have to drink up at a campground and drink some of Nick s beer.

Surfcal

I think that if more of Nick s beer is to be consumed, it is imperative that large fan capable of many many cfm be turned on, and that a fire extinguisher be readily available.  Ray, you toyed with disaster at Olema remember?  One small spark or open flame could have set you and the rollin  casa off like a roman candle.

Brian, great to hear that the " mini" van is back and fully repowered!!  Look forward to seeing you at Snug Harbor.?.

Happy Campin  <><

SactoCampers

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Dude,

That is a solid run and a long time to be in the car.

Yeah, I forgot to bring CDs for the trip down. I felt like Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire desperately searching for something to sing to on the radio.

QuoteWe ll have to drink up at a campground and drink some of Nick s beer.

I was way ahead of you. Despite a raging headache (probably induced by chewing the same piece of gum from Buttonwillow to Davis) I cracked open two Sierra Nevada Pale Ale s and then Mrs. Sacto and I went to get some dinner.

g-whiz

Ab DiverI asked TMM to send me some pix of the children from our Olema Rally so that I can include them in the scrapbook.  If you would rather I did not include your children can you please e-mail me so that I leave them out.  Thanks for your help.

g-whiz

Ab DiverI m bummed!  I went to look in the Reyes the Roof Rally and there is nothing there.  Did closing it down mean that we couldn t still read it?  Double darn.  I was going to use some of the reports on the rally for the scrapbook.  Boo hoo. [:(][:(]

SactoCampers

g-whiz
QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

I m bummed!  I went to look in the Reyes the Roof Rally and there is nothing there.  Did closing it down mean that we couldn t still read it?  Double darn.  I was going to use some of the reports on the rally for the scrapbook.  Boo hoo. [:(][:(]

Georgeanne,

I just moved it into the NNC forum since it is now past tense. Go ahead and put the reports here in our NNC forum. We can ask admin to move it back if you want. I think Nick has those privileges. Since we closed the Olema thread, I thought it was safe to pull all of them into the NNC forum.