News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

I know that I can sometimes be easily confused, but this situation was especially confusing.

I signed on today and for some unknown reason my eye was attracted to the "Welcome to Our Newest Member" line.  Dianne Otterby is our newest member according to this:

http://arveeclub.com/member.php?u=1124

Otter...any explination?

gsm confused

g-whiz

Quote from: gsm x2I know that I can sometimes be easily confused, but this situation was especially confusing.

I signed on today and for some unknown reason my eye was attracted to the "Welcome to Our Newest Member" line. Dianne Otterby is our newest member according to this:

Otter...any explination?

gsm confused
Hmmmm, is this some kind of April Fool's joke in the making?  I haven't seen Otter on here for awhile, but just thought she was on one of those extended vacations again.  Or, maybe she has gone through a personality change.  Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be up for discussion. :D

Surfcal

Well everyone...

I will not be "post"ing over the weekend.  I will be attending a company retreat at an old military "post" of some sort, so I have to "post"pone all communications.

It's supposed to be a nice weather weekend so get outdoors and have a good one everyone.  Thanks for all the songs, the poems, the one-liners and "post"ively good vibes.

Surfcal

SCCS

Quote from: gsm x2I know that I can sometimes be easily confused, but this situation was especially confusing.

I signed on today and for some unknown reason my eye was attracted to the "Welcome to Our Newest Member" line.  Dianne Otterby is our newest member according to this:

Otter...any explination?

gsm confused
I know that it has been their for a couple of days now. I am too wondering what is up. :confused:  Maybe Dianne will chime in?

otter

Hi everyone,  It tis the Otter here.  Splash  splash.  
I have not been checking lately, this is true.
 It is also a fact that I re-upped my subscription to the PUT-site.  I guess that is what made me the "newest member'.  I have no other explaination.  
How did we go thru March without a rally???  I am really out of touch.  I know we will miss the April rally and probably the May one, so it looks likes June before we get together. And I don't get my $$$of to Kevin he will be drawing a red line thru our names.
 We'll have to make a Mount Madonna run before that I think.
We are in the throws of painting the beachouse and moving our stuff back to Menlo Park.  Looks like Santa Cruz drew the short straw and will go on the auction block this summer.  
But we are well and off to Coxemel for the middle of April.  Can't wait, I hear the snorkelling is fantastic there.  Lon will have plenty of people to dive with too.  
I will try to keep in touch.  
hugs to all

RTurner

Hey NNC'ers,
Did ya'll have a good weekend?
We just got home from the weekend at Hollister Hills-dry camping and all. No cable hookups for DH!
Great time, went with all of the neighbors in our court.  Had lots of vroom vrooms (DD name for ATV's), what a blast.  
HA HA Sisters you would be proud of me, I learned how to tow a 12' trailer full of ATV's a long way and back and I didn't even take out any stop signs, perhaps I did knock a few fellow motorists off the road during a lane change. That would be a possibility.

Got the Trailer back from dealer Sat morning, all is well.  Looking forward to Pismo, our big family vacation of the year.

Heading out to the forest next weekend for some more fun.  Think we may stay home a few weekends in the summer to enjoy the pool.

Surfcal

Hey everyone:

Back from a company retreat.  We went to a place called Marconi Conference Center about 17 miles north of Point Reyes Station.  The weather was great and we also went kayaking in Tomales Bay.

The facility was great.  Thought I'd pass it along just in case you'd want to take a group along.  It's part of the State Park system, //www.marconiconference.org

Surfcal

Surfcal

Hello all:

Thought I'd post just before going to bed.  I guess you can call it a "bedpost."

Surfcal

RTurner

Quote from: SurfcalHello all:

Thought I'd post just before going to bed.  I guess you can call it a "bedpost."

Surfcal
So I bet each post after this is just a notch!!!

Red neff Barchetta

"Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost over night?
If your mother says don't chew it do you swallow it in spite?
Do catch it on your tonsils?  Do you heave it a left and right?
Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost over night?"

I loved that song when I was a kid.  Thanks for the memory Ray!   :)

g-whiz

I'm sitting here drinking my Postum and eating my Post Toasties.  What a gorgeous Spring morning! :D

Surfcal

Quote from: g-whizI'm sitting here drinking my Postum and eating my Post Toasties.  What a gorgeous Spring morning! :D

Good morning G!

I am glad to say that you stole my line.  I was going to say that it's starting out to be such a nice day and I am about to have some cereal from Post, the makers of Cap'n Crunch.

Surfcal

g-whiz

Quote from: SurfcalGood morning G!

I am glad to say that you stole my line. I was going to say that it's starting out to be such a nice day and I am about to have some cereal from Post, the makers of Cap'n Crunch.

Surfcal
Hi Surfcal!

Glad I beat you to the post, but I'm here to tell you that you need to repost since....

Well, take a look:

http://www.capncrunch.com/

Notice anything???? :D

Surfcal

Quote from: g-whizHi Surfcal!

Glad I beat you to the post, but I'm here to tell you that you need to repost since....

Well, take a look:

http://www.capncrunch.com/

Notice anything???? :D

Oh no!!!  I "post"ulated erringly.  I was "post"ive it was by Post.  I bow to your knowledge of cereal manu"fact"urers.

Surfcal

6Quigs

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY SCOTT