Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Yeah, Happy Birthday Scott!   :)

(psst Kevin, which Scott?)

Red neff Barchetta

Don't know if I'll have time to post again tonight so thought I would say that I'll be talking to you all as "Unregistered" as of tomorrow (I think).

I wonder if I'll feel the changes at midnight?   :D
Or is that 9:00 (midnight VA time)?   ;)

Well, I think I've said just about e"neff".

Help, I'm melting, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

Almost made 1,500 very important posts too.

Catch you all when I'm incognito.   :)

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaYeah, Happy Birthday Scott!   :)

(psst Kevin, which Scott?)

I've no Idea :(

I'm sure it's not TOS.

and it's probably not Scott Junior,
but could be his old man.

SCCS

I think it's some guy from stockton named TMM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!!!

g-whiz

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaDon't know if I'll have time to post again tonight so thought I would say that I'll be talking to you all as "Unregistered" as of tomorrow (I think).

I wonder if I'll feel the changes at midnight? :D
Or is that 9:00 (midnight VA time)? ;)

Catch you all when I'm incognito. :)
Well, that is just sad!  How can you let go of your identity like that???  I hope not too many are going the "Unregistered" route as it really gets confusing.  SCC has a few too many and I never can keep track of who is who.  Is there a reason???  I'm just curious since I'm from the "old days" way back in 1994 when I started chatting with a bunch on Prodigy Classic.  Three years later they broke us apart by shutting down Classic and starting Prodigy Internet.  It was never the same.  Boo Hoo, I must be getting old.  Even today I said time is flying by so fast that every time I look up another month has passed.  See, now I'm babbling!  Ok, Neff, fess up... what's the scoop on the "Unregistered"?  (Since we've determined I'm old now, I can be bold and ask!)

Surfcal

Quote from: g-whizWell, that is just sad!  How can you let go of your identity like that???  I hope not too many are going the "Unregistered" route as it really gets confusing.  SCC has a few too many and I never can keep track of who is who.  Is there a reason???  I'm just curious since I'm from the "old days" way back in 1994 when I started chatting with a bunch on Prodigy Classic.  Three years later they broke us apart by shutting down Classic and starting Prodigy Internet.  It was never the same.  Boo Hoo, I must be getting old.  Even today I said time is flying by so fast that every time I look up another month has passed.  See, now I'm babbling!  Ok, Neff, fess up... what's the scoop on the "Unregistered"?  (Since we've determined I'm old now, I can be bold and ask!)

I agree Neff, what's with the "unregistered" move?  Not enough mod posts for you?  We need the 'Red "Neff" Barchetta' moniker.  Hope you sign up buddy.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaDon't know if I'll have time to post again tonight so thought I would say that I'll be talking to you all as "Unregistered" as of tomorrow (I think).

I wonder if I'll feel the changes at midnight?   :D
Or is that 9:00 (midnight VA time)?   ;)

Catch you all when I'm incognito.   :)
As if it is not bad enough with Otter, and Nick and Surfpost constantly posting as "Unregistered", we don't need Neff joining them.
As far as I can tell, our membership will last till the end of April, before needing to be renewed.

calstate360

Quote from: 6QuigsAs if it is not bad enough with Otter, and Nick and Surfpost constantly posting as "Unregistered", we don't need Neff joining them.
As far as I can tell, our membership will last till the end of April, before needing to be renewed.

Check this thread out.
http://www.arveeclub.com/showthread.php?t=51465

Joan talked to the office today as we needed to place an order, and while she was on the phone I had her ask when ours was due, Patty said in May sometime as most were up at that time.
Unless you used your credit you got when they started including the magazine in the subscription.
Remember we got 3 months extra for being Charter members
and one when the boards were down due to the switch.

Sal

Red neff Barchetta

Alright then.
I'll post on with the few others still around here.

Guess it was the gin & tonic that I felt last night at midnight then.   :D

Have a great day!   :)

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaAlright then.
I'll post on with the few others still around here.

Guess it was the gin & tonic that I felt last night at midnight then.   :D

Have a great day!   :)

"Neff"

For PUI, "posting under the influence," you are subjected to community service of drinking a sixer of your choice at the next rally.

Sorry to call you on this infraction, but we have to police the site.

Surfcal

P.S.  I PUI all the time, but I've never been caught.

calstate360

Quote from: Surfcal"Neff"

For PUI, "posting under the influence," you are subjected to community service of drinking a sixer of your choice at the next rally.

Sorry to call you on this infraction, but we have to police the site.

Surfcal

P.S.  I PUI all the time, but I've never been caught.

Perhaps after he does he should have to ride your bike and look for a parked truck. With fond memories of Larry your bike might feel left out. :!
Sal

6Quigs

Great,
we have to put up with Neff for another month or two :mad:

Well, in 3 hours time, we will be sitting in an airplane, taking off for a long weekend, of relaxing in the sun, with no alarms, no phones, and no children, as we celebrate our 20 years of married bliss.

We won't be checking in again until Tuesday morning.

Have a fun weekend everyone,
We will be :cool:

Surfcal

Quote from: 6QuigsGreat,

Well, in 3 hours time, we will be sitting in an airplane, taking off for a long weekend, of relaxing in the sun, with no alarms, no phones, and no children, as we celebrate our 20 years of married bliss.

Kevin and Margaret:

Have a lot of fun, von voyage and congratulations on your anniversary.

Surfcal

towrod

Quote from: 6QuigsGreat,
we have to put up with Neff for another month or two :mad:

We won't be checking in again until Tuesday morning.

Have a fun weekend everyone,
We will be :cool:

Kevin -
Congratulations to you and Margaret!
Have a wonderful time :)

OC Campers

Kevin and Margaret, hope you have a wonderful trip.   Happy anniversary

jacqui