News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

champ521

Quote from: Hybrid HollyChamp, you sound a little bitter!

I'm just so tired of hearing millionaires and billionaires cry about the money they don't have that I'm just about ready to give up on all pro sports. :banghead:

calstate360

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaSal -
You must have me confused with another NNC'er.   :D

I've hailed the drill as a PU-liberator since I started using one the day after we returned from the Woodson Bridge rally in Sept., 2002 (IIRC).  After 6 trips without one, I saw the light.  Never looked back since.   :)
The electric tongue jack is just one more addition/convenience/mod. that makes relaxing that much faster to achieve once we arrive at the cg.

We heavily considered a Hybrid btw (after seeing the Quigs' awesome rig), but we have realized that we are PU-people through and through.

Uh huh that's what you say now. :)  Actually the electric tongue jack has a place in my future. I have more tongue weight to raise and with my asthma I have to stop 3 times before I can unhook. :mad: As soon as I can afford one that will be another problem solved.
Sal

6Quigs

Quote from: calstate360Actually the electric tongue jack has a place in my future. I
I can highly recommend the electric tongue jack.
I just got one from Camping World when it was on sale for $159.
Piece of cake to install, just unbolt the old one, and re-use the bolts to install the new one. Add a little bit of wire, and a fuse, and presto.
Margaret especially loves it, as she's the one usually lowering the trailer onto the hitch.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: champ521I'm just so tired of hearing millionaires and billionaires cry about the money they don't have that I'm just about ready to give up on all pro sports. :banghead:

You're gonna love where I'm spending some money tonight then.  The A's-Yankee$ game.  Then we're going to the A's-Twins game on Saturday.
At least 2 of the 3 teams are near the bottom in payroll.

I'll be sure to heckle A-Rod($$$) for you tonight.   :D

Go A's!!  (nobody better mention the 3 games they just lost in NY last week)

Kelly

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaGo A's!!  (nobody better mention the 3 games they just lost in NY last week)

I certainly won't mention that ...[/COLOR]

GO TWINS!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

zymomyz

Quote from: Red-BarchettaGo A's!! (nobody better mention the 3 games they just lost in NY last week)

Hey, how about those 3 games they lost in NY last week - that was SWEET !! [/I]  :yikes:  :eyecrazy:

Red neff Barchetta

Looks like the A's should have hung on to Ruben Sierra.   :(
At least it was a quick drive home.

I've updated this script -

Meg Boyd:  Is Oakland winning dear?
Joe Boyd:  Noooo. Those damn Yankees.

Mr. Applegate:  I've got thousands of Oakland fans drooling under the illusion that the A's are going to win the pennant!
Lola:  Aw Chief, that's awfully good! When they lose there'll be suicides and heart attacks and apoplexy... just like the good old days!

mustang

Quote from: KellyI certainly won't mention that ...[/COLOR]

GO TWINS!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hmmm...Minnesota? You don't happen to be a Timberwolf fan?

GO KINGS!!! :D

otter

GO Sharks!!!!

zymomyz

Quote from: otterGO Sharks!!!!

I couldn't have said it better  ;)

otter

Yes, the team has been fantastic..the new "kids" and the ole guys.  I don't know how closely you follow hockey, but  do you remember October?  They didn't win a game...  everyone gave up on them.  They are young and they are FAST  (oh! to be young and fast again).
I knoe where Iwill be Sunday at 1 o'clock, Mother's Day or no mother's day.
Go Sharks

Ab Diver

Here's hoping all the NNC/SCC Mommys have a wonderful day.  Guys, don't let her lift a finger today....

... cuz all that housework can wait 'till tomorrow!  ;)  (J/K)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Kelly

Quote from: Ab DiverHere's hoping all the NNC/SCC Mommys have a wonderful day.  

NNC Friendship Ambassador Mommy, too?  ;)

Thanks for the well wishes, Dave ....

Surfcal

g-whiz

Quote from: SurfcalHi all:
Have we left you speechless, Surfcal?