Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

SactoCampersTHANK YOU Brian!

Civil_War_Buff

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

I m bummed!  I went to look in the Reyes the Roof Rally and there is nothing there.  Did closing it down mean that we couldn t still read it?  Double darn.  I was going to use some of the reports on the rally for the scrapbook.  Boo hoo. [:(][:(]

Ray,

I just moved it into the NNC forum since it is now past tense. Go ahead and put the reports here in our NNC forum. We can ask admin to move it back if you want. I think Nick has those privileges. Since we closed the Olema thread, I thought it was safe to pull all of them into the NNC forum.

Why is Brian calling you Ray?  I am confused I thought that Ray was surfcal, and Georganne is g-whiz?  Did I miss something? [;)][;)][8D][&:][:D]

Happy Campin  <><

SactoCampers

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteWhy is Brian calling you Ray?  I am confused I thought that Ray was surfcal, and Georganne is g-whiz?  Did I miss something? [;)][;)][8D][&:][:D]

Happy Campin  <><

Huh? What? [;)]

I was rabble rousing. That s what this thread is all about, right? [;)][;)][8D].

Yep, that s my story and I m stickin  to it.

So lay off Jeff!!

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteWhy is Brian calling you Ray? I am confused I thought that Ray was surfcal, and Georganne is g-whiz? Did I miss something?      

I fess up that I was also confused, but then realized that this was NNC that I was dealing with, so I let my confusion go and accepted the post for what it was worth....  the answer to my question!  Does a true NNCer ever admit to confusion? [&:][8D]

SactoCampers

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

[ Does a true NNCer ever admit to confusion? [&:][8D]

Confusion is our reality and clarity is our confusion. Don t be confused by momentary glimpses of clarity.

g-whiz

SactoCampers
QuoteConfusion is our reality and clarity is our confusion. Don t be confused by momentary glimpses of clarity.

WOW!  That befuddles me in a major way!! [8D]

Civil_War_Buff

g-whizBEFUDDLE???????? Now there is a WERD!!!!!! You go Kevin!!!!

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteBEFUDDLE???????? Now there is a WERD!!!!!! You go Kevin!!!!

Right on Neff!

Cottonwooder

g-whizARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I CAN T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!!!!  Here I am, trying to learn everyone s names and how many of which name we have, and now you guys are doing this????  You re kidding me, right????????

Georgeanne/Kevin/whatever moniker you re going under today, take a deep breath and utter -- in the most irritated tone you can muster -- " AI-YAH!"

Signed,
 Larry

g-whiz

Cottonwooder
QuoteARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I CAN T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!!!! Here I am, trying to learn everyone s names and how many of which name we have, and now you guys are doing this???? You re kidding me, right????????

Georgeanne/Kevin/whatever moniker you re going under today, take a deep breath and utter -- in the most irritated tone you can muster -- " AI-YAH!"  

Signed,
 Larry

MONIKER... there s another werd!  I m breathing in and I m uttering (while ROFLMAO)... AI-YAH!  And then in English... OY VEY!  

BTW, who am I?

Surfcal

g-whizLarry, aka Sactocampers,

Great job.  Thanks for updating the Reyes the Roof to become Axe Me About My Weekend.

Brian, aka Surfcal

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteGeorgeanne/Kevin/whatever moniker you re going under today, take a deep breath and utter -- in the most irritated tone you can muster -- " AI-YAH!"  

Signed,
 Larry

Larry---good to see you again.  I guess you did go ahead and leave SammySlave to Rita.  I don t know about this new name.  " Cottonwooder"   Isn t that one of those " Slave Songs"  they were talking about in Blazing Saddles up at Olema.

" When those cotton wooders get rotten,
 You can t pick a very much cotton,
 wooder-you-rather be in those old cotton fields back home?"

Well something like that. One of the things I am NOT TALENTED at is RHYTHM.  Had to leave the Catholic Church because try as I might, I just couldn t get that rhythm method down.

gsm x2

Ab Diver

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

AB were you in Santa Cruz today?   Caught cha....  I followed a liscense plate
 AB DIVER.... I tooted, but got no response.  

Nope, wasn t me. But, the funny thing is, I ve seen a vehicle with the " AB DIVER"  Calif. plate at Van Damme S.P. once or twice over the years. Small world, eh?

Brian, glad you got your rig back, and all is ship-shape.  But I really gotta bust your chops about this 13.5 hour drive you made. I mean, *only* 13.5 Hours, and you re complaining??? What a wuss.

[;)]

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteOne of the things I am NOT TALENTED at is RHYTHM. Had to leave the Catholic Church because try as I might, I just couldn t get that rhythm method down.

At first I wondered what rhythm had to do with church, since the hymns are rather dreary.  " Perhaps he means the upbeat, singing Baptist churches?"   Then it slowly dawned on me.  (Where s that blush face when you need it?)  

So, how many dozens of kids do you have???

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteCottonwooder,,,, it was I, the otter disguised as a guest commenting on your sewing room. I guess I just didn t look up and so didn t rrealize that I was not logged in.

Oh hey, Dianne, it s you!  Yes, been there; done that (twice)!  I can t imagine ever being without an " extra room"  sitting there in the driveway now that we ve experienced that luxury!  [:)]