News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCCS

WOW Neff that sound like a cool place to camp. Glad you guy's had a great and relaxing time. Hope to camp with you soon.

gsm x2

Quote from: OC CampersIf we start at 2pm we will have to start putting vodka in our OJ for breakfast. It is hard to karaoke when you are sober:sombraro: .

Jacqui
You don't put vodka in your OJ.  Champagne???  You don't drink that citric acid straight do you??  It will rot your tummy.

gsm x2

OC Campers

Quote from: gsm x2You don't put vodka in your OJ. Champagne??? You don't drink that citric acid straight do you?? It will rot your tummy.

gsm x2
Sure you do.  It is called a scredriver.   Randy will drink almost anything with vodka in it.:D

Jacqui

boncrab

I'm with everyone else. I really enjoyed  :# Pismo. Thank you for including a newbie in your rally.  I hope that my kids and I can join you many more times to come.

I too enjoyed the Karoake, I love to sing :eek: .

After a few rallies, perhaps I could learn a new trade called "WagonMaster".

Great to meet such a nice and friendly bunch of people.

Bonnie   :W

gsm x2

Quote from: boncrabI'm with everyone else. I really enjoyed :# Pismo. Thank you for including a newbie in your rally. I hope that my kids and I can join you many more times to come.

Bonnie :W
Bonnie---I started playing Heart on Yahoo.  Oh boy---hard to get in a game with that "Provisional" tag hanging around your neck.  Nev er been booted so many times in my life.  Hope to see you there some time.

Scott

Red neff Barchetta

Yes, we sure did have a wonderful time.  Might be heading back up for a day trip very soon to look around again.  If not, sometime in late August then.
A NNC rally sure would be awesome up there.  Especially after we proved to everyone at the SugarLoaf rally that no hook-up's can be a blast with just a bit of conservation (not much though as we only used 2 batteries this past extended w/e).

Kevin - Not to worry, first thing I'd do is trim back any low branches on my approach road if it needed it.  Sure would hate to get your shiny new TV & Hybrid scratched up.   :)
Our friend hadn't got around to it as we arrived just a day after he did.  He hadn't been there since Easter break.  He & the boys actually used the winch on the ATV during our stay to pull down 2 medium sized trees that were really hogging the road.  The kids got a kick out of that.

It's really amazing, time has almost no meaning when you're cut-off from the rest of the world like that.  Every day we did so many things and still had plenty of time to kick back.  Wish we were still there like our friend (& now his DW who arrived 2 days after we left - she's a principal who has to work a few weeks longer than teacher's do) who will be there all summer.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: boncrabI'm with everyone else. I really enjoyed  :# Pismo. Thank you for including a newbie in your rally.  I hope that my kids and I can join you many more times to come.

Bonnie   :W
Hi Bonnie,
Good to see you here at PUT.
Did you ever make the 12-volt adapter's you e-mailed me about through PUX?  Maybe you saw the one I gave to Scott/GSMx2.  I think Kevin/6Quigs made some also.
Glad to hear you enjoyed the rally and the crazy people there!   :)
Look forward to meeting you in person at a future rally!

boncrab

YesRed, Now that I have personally met some of the people here, The $20.00 doesn't seem like so much anymore.  ;)
I did make one adapter, but I don't have anything 12volt yet so I haven't been able t test it.

After I test the adapter than I can tape or solder the connections.  I want to get one of those 12v clip on car fans.  I've seen them, but I was hoping to find a white one.

Scott, what's your screen name on yahoo. I can set it up in my YIM and then when your playing I can follow you into the same lounge that your in.  You can do the same with me.... mine is crabtreelighthouse.

Bonnie

Dee4j

I agree Jacqui. Karaoke is alot better with a few cocktails. I guess I better make sure I bring my discs to every rally. If I brought my setup we'd get kicked outta the campground all together :yikes:

Red neff Barchetta

Well, I'm out of here for a while.

I'll check in before the Yosemite rally for sure.

otter

We will not let this thread die, even if I have to talk to myself until Jeff starts packing for Yosemite.
As for 50,000: let's bring it on!

I could play Zoom all by myself...  probably get further than in campfire.....
Com'on now.  No one seems to be camping, let's get it together.  :-() :-() :banghead: :banghead: :morning: :morning: :Z :J :!

g-whiz

Quote from: otterWe will not let this thread die, even if I have to talk to myself until Jeff starts packing for Yosemite.
As for 50,000: let's bring it on!

I could play Zoom all by myself... probably get further than in campfire.....
Com'on now. No one seems to be camping, let's get it together. :-() :-() :banghead: :banghead: :morning: :morning: :Z :J :!
You go GIRL!!!  I'm right here with you, Sistah!  :!

RTurner

G-Whiz-sorry we won't see you at Tahoe-next trip out we'll bring you some more of our Strawberry BIG PEOPLE Sno Cones.

And I am here for you to keep this going.

g-whiz

:-() This is the SISTERHOOD at work!  I have tears in my eyes!!!

otter

It's getting close to 5 o'clock and I'm going to make one of those Big People sno cones.  
Any sistahs ( or bruddahs ) out there wanna join me?
:D :D