but is available in Michigan!!!

Wonder if it tastes as bad as their wine

But, the Michigan wine was REALLY good!

Ray

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteCheck this out!!

http://www.thestoogesrule.com/swinging.ram

If there is a talent show, I know what I m doing.  Oh, it will sound so good with kazoo accompaniment!

otter

g-whizHi G-Whiz:  How is it going?  You packed  for Snug Harbor yet?  Have pop=up will travel.  I m ready!.  
 Is a talent show a reality?  My grandgirls will love it!  
 Hi Scott.  Glad to see the duelling keyboards are fired up tonight. [:)][:)]
 Hugs

Cottonwooder

g-whizThis is now page 19 of this thread.  The page numbers are inching closer and closer to the " Replies"  column.  Am dying to see what happens when they collide!

g-whiz

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

Hi G-Whiz:  How is it going?  You packed  for Snug Harbor yet?  Have pop=up will travel.  I m ready!.  
 Is a talent show a reality?  My grandgirls will love it!  
 Hi Scott.  Glad to see the duelling keyboards are fired up tonight. [:)][:)]
 Hugs

Hello Otter!

We are packed and ready to go.  We can always be ready at a moments notice.  That is what I love about the PU.  The talent show is being talked about for the June Gold Rush Rally.  I think there is a poll and you can vote if you want one or not.  Oh yeah, we are fired up and since it is Fat Tuesday Charles Shaw and I had a little meeting!  [;)] Otherwise, I save my whining for our camping trips. [8D]

gsm x2

g-whizHey, don t knock Michigan beer.

Beer in Michigan is like Wine in California.

I was best man at my brother s wedding in Michigan.  Whole discussion was on " one keg or two" .  Went to the lady at the counter.  She asked, " How many at the reception?"   " Oh you definitely want two."

We got two---am I glad.  No wine on table.  Just pitcher after pitcher of beer on the table.  Glad we got two.

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff

gsm x2
QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Hey, don t knock Michigan beer.

Beer in Michigan is like Wine in California.
 gsm x2

Stroh s Beer!  Now there is a beer!!  You tell  em Brian!

Oh gee, not ANOTHER California Whine????

This post was NOT really edited by CWB, it just says that to cornfuse!!

Calstate 362

Cottonwooder

g-whizDoes anyone actually talk about CAMPING here?  Or is there a Bylaw against that? [;)]

We re going camping at Lake Cachuma this weekend, our first time there since NYEve.  Need to pack in as many Cachuma visits as we can now before summer hits and it s packed.  Wish they d take reservations. [>:]

OC Campers

g-whizOk, I am thoroughly confused.  I thought I had a lot of names down, now you change them.  I am a dizzy blonde to begin with now I think my head is spinning  round and  round and  round.    Now you throw in the 3 stooges.  Oh God help me!!  Now the Cottonwooder thing.  Patricia, you are still you right?  Scott, Georgeanne-still you??,  Larry/Rita are still Sammyslave right?  Lon/Dianne still Otter??  I know Ray is still Surfcal   Where have I gone wrong?  Oh well, I can just cough it up to Nick Neff Cough.;;;;;;smiling;;;;;;;(I don t know how to make those cute smiley dudes)

Jacqui

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteDoes anyone actually talk about CAMPING here? Or is there a Bylaw against that?  

We re going camping at Lake Cachuma this weekend, our first time there since NYEve. Need to pack in as many Cachuma visits as we can now before summer hits and it s packed. Wish they d take reservations.  

Checking bylaws.  Nope, no prohibitions against talking about camping in an NNC thread---even the rabble rousing thread.  (Thot I better make that clear before someone from Sacramento makes a bylaw.)

I hope that the weather holds for you Cottonwooder. Even yesterday s predicted rain only created georgous skies.  Missed the sunset playing with my new toy.  Note to self, " Don t sit inside when there is a sunset to be had."

Enjoy---as I am certain you will.

gsm x2

gsm x2

OC Campers
QuoteOk, I am thoroughly confused.

Mission Accomplished.

We can now go back to using our regular names.

Civil War Buff

gsm x2

OC Campers
QuoteOh well, I can just cough it up to Nick Neff Cough.;;;;;;smiling;;;;;;;(I don t know how to make those cute smiley dudes)

I for one think it would be funny if Jacqui was LEFT out of the PICTURE. More to the POINT, she would be left out of the CLICK if no one gave her directions on how to put a [:)] into her messages.  So I am not going to tell her.

gsm

Surfcal

g-whizOK Jacqui, a NNC quiz:

Match these names to the handles and if you get them right, you get a free hotdog.

TMM               Kevin
 6Quigs           Larry
 CWB              Mike
 Nick               Scott
 Sacto             Brian
 Hybrid            Michelle
 Teacher         Holly
 Hunters Mom  Sandi

You have 2 minutes from now...

Surfcal, aka Ray

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal
QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

OK Jacqui, a NNC quiz:

Match these names to the handles and if you get them right, you get a free hotdog.

TMM               Kevin
 6Quigs           Larry
 CWB              Mike
 Nick               Scott
 Sacto             Brian
 Hybrid            Michelle
 Teacher         Holly
 Hunters Mom  Sandi

You have 2 minutes from now...

Surfcal, aka Ray

Wow, I guess that I don t win a hotdog (like I NEED one).  I know the answers and it took me over 30 minutes to match them up [8D][;)]

I think this is a trick, he keeps rearranging the names each time I refresh the page so that one can never really get the correct answer!!

CWB, aka Larry....or is it REALLY?????

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteOK Jacqui, a NNC quiz:

Oh dear, I m afraid I ve hung out here long enough to finally know which name goes with which.  Now I feel " processed" .

Holly