News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteI for one think it would be funny if Jacqui was LEFT out of the PICTURE. More to the POINT, she would be left out of the CLICK if no one gave her directions on how to put a into her messages. So I am not going to tell her.

You re a nut!  How could anyone possibly UNDERstand your MESSAGE?  You ve LEFT poor Jacqui out in the cold.  And it s not " CLICK" , it s " clique."   As in Clique on an icon face, and voila!  (Betcha didn t know I spoke French, eh?) [8D] <--clique, clique

Hybrid Holly

g-whiz
QuoteYou re a nut! How could anyone possibly UNDERstand your MESSAGE? You ve LEFT poor Jacqui out in the cold. And it s not " CLICK" , it s " clique."  As in Clique on an icon face, and voila! (Betcha didn t know I spoke French, eh?)  <--clique, clique

or is it CLICK as in right CLICK, left CLICK, we all CLICK??

I go away for a few days and look what happens!

OC Campers

g-whizOk, I failed the NNC quiz.  No fair, you listed all the people I haven t met. WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!  I am gonna be a Nick Neff Cougher if it kills me.

Scott thanks for the NOT so clear directions.  You have met me and you know how computer illiterate I am.   I m gonna tell on you!!!  You big meanie.  Boy have I been home too long with the kids.

Jacqui

otter

g-whizAbut the time you get the list rearranged OC  Nick neff s answer to Rob Nin will come along and end the thread.  When they all come back they will be newly named.  So I suggest you list them all and give them the you own name
 Example
 Surf CAl = wave challenged
 Gee-Whiz= gabby
 Otter= sweetie

etc.  I m sure you can have great fun with this one

Cottonwooder

OC Campers
QuoteOk, I failed the NNC quiz. No fair, you listed all the people I haven t met. WAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I am gonna be a Nick Neff Cougher if it kills me.

Hey, I haven t met any of them either, but I learned.  And it hasn t killed me.  Yet.

Surfcal

g-whizMy latest update which is very nonsequitur item.

I ve looked around and I think this thread holds the record in the number of pages attained so far.  So Neff, the author of this thread has a PUT record, not just a NNC record and consequently, we as NCCers hold the record.

" Hooray for Neff,
 Hooray for Neff he s a real nice guy."

Surfcal

TeacherMom

SurfcalJust wanted to let you all know that we ve sold our house and the kids and I get to move!!!! Looks like we ll be leaving around April 4th. I m still hoping that we ll be able to stop by at Snug Harbor - I ll let you know.

Sandi and the boys!

Cottonwooder

TeacherMom
QuoteJust wanted to let you all know that we ve sold our house and the kids and I get to move!!!!

The importance of a comma.  Depending on where it goes in that sentence, you ve either sold the house, and you get to move with your kids, or...  you sold the house and kids, and you get to move.  Sometimes, I wish I could do the latter!

g-whiz

TeacherMom

QuoteORIGINAL:  TeacherMom

Just wanted to let you all know that we ve sold our house and the kids and I get to move!!!! Looks like we ll be leaving around April 4th. I m still hoping that we ll be able to stop by at Snug Harbor - I ll let you know.

Sandi and the boys!

That IS good news.  Well, sort of.  I mean, well, heck, we were just getting to know you!  Hope we do see you at Snug Harbor.  

TeacherMom

SurfcalOK, Cottonwooder - I didn t sell the kids (although like you said, there ARE days I m tempted).

Hope to see you all again.
 Sandi

gsm x2

OC Campers
QuoteScott thanks for the NOT so clear directions. You have met me and you know how computer illiterate I am. I m gonna tell on you!!! You big meanie. Boy have I been home too long with the kids.

OK Jacqui...in clearer language.

When you are typing a message, you should see ten little icons to the left of your message.  If you left click on any of them, they will insert themselves into the message.  First they will appear as symbols, something like this:  [ ; ) ].  But when you hit OK when you are finished writing, they will show like this.  [;)]

I hope that helps.

gsm x2

gsm x2

TeacherMom
QuoteOK, Cottonwooder - I didn t sell the kids (although like you said, there ARE days I m tempted).

Hope to see you all one last time.

One last time???  Hey, aren t you coming down to the June Rally.  And G and I are driving up to Washington this fall.  Can t we stop and see you?

One last time. There is something ominously FINAL about that phrase.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

Surfcal
QuoteHope to see you all one last time.

Sandi

Yeah, what do you mean " one last time" ?

Aren t we having a late 2003 or early 2004 rally at your new home?  You and Steve better make sure all of our PU s will fit on your fancy new RV pad with full hook-ups.
 Besides, aren t you 4 coming down to stay in 6Quigs  PU in June?  If there s no room with them, then I m sure Ray has room.

TeacherMom

SurfcalOk, Ok, I really didn t mean that we d NEVER see any of you again but for reality sakes - it will be awhile until we meet again.

At this point, I don t see us coming down for the June rally - to busy getting ready to move into our new house. Plus it s a really long drive that I don t think we ll be up to yet!

But, if any of you do make it up to the Pacific Northwest - let us know!

Sandi

TeacherMom

Red neff Barchetta
Quotearen t you 4 coming down to stay in 6Quigs  PU in June?

Yeah, I can picture it now!

Sandi