SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:Cottonwooder

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I CAN T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!!!! Here I am, trying to learn everyone s names and how many of which name we have, and now you guys are doing this????

To help you out Patricia, I ve changed the picture in my profile
 If that doesn t help, we could all wear nametags that all say " Scott"

g-whiz

SactoCampersIs this fair?  G-Whiz is out getting dinner while I am doing a 6-mg download over a dial-up.  There is an empty computer just BEGGING to be used.

So, what is the FIRST PIECE of hardware you would try to install on your computer?  For me, it is my Logitech IFeel mouse.  I actually don t like the IFeel part, so don t use it.  But I have the middle button set up to MAXIMIZE and the thumb button set up to CLOSE.  Its a perfect match for the way I cruise the PUT boards.  Open lots of windows.  MAXIMIZE the one I am reading, the THUMB PRESS to close it.

Works great except when I thumb press when I meant to maximize.

gsm x2 <----really is gsm x2

SactoCampers

6Quigs
QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:Cottonwooder

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I CAN T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!!!! Here I am, trying to learn everyone s names and how many of which name we have, and now you guys are doing this????

To help you out Patricia, I ve changed the picture in my profile
 If that doesn t help, we could all wear nametags that all say " Scott"

ROFLMAO!!!

QuoteSo, what is the FIRST PIECE of hardware you would try to install on your computer? For me, it is my Logitech IFeel mouse. I actually don t like the IFeel part, so don t use it. But I have the middle button set up to MAXIMIZE and the thumb button set up to CLOSE. Its a perfect match for the way I cruise the PUT boards. Open lots of windows. MAXIMIZE the one I am reading, the THUMB PRESS to close it.

Works great except when I thumb press when I meant to maximize.

Thanks Scott. I knew we could count on you to answer the urgent question that wasn t asked. [;)][:D][8D]

You guys are cracking me up today. [:D][:D]

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersGriffs, hey, hi there!  Sacto, still haven t had time to look at your links.  I m buzzing around at top speed all day and haven t had time to really read/post, and things aren t about to slow down till late tonight, so I ll reply then.  (No new " ER"  again tonight???)   Now, I m off to continue packing for our weekend camping trip.  Yippee!!

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersIgnore.

g-whiz

QuoteHey, just doing like I am supposed to

You mean like not signing in???? [8D][:)][;)]

The Memory Maker

gsm x2

QuoteXP installation is going well.  I learned ALOT in the three days and three installations it took to move G-Whiz from Windows98 to XP.  See, I am already able to add a post here.
 gsm x2

Hmmm..
 here goes my best Brian:
 I guess that you did not learn that alot is actually TWO WORDS

g-whiz

The Memory Maker

QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker

QuoteXP installation is going well.  I learned ALOT in the three days and three installations it took to move G-Whiz from Windows98 to XP.  See, I am already able to add a post here.
 gsm x2

Hmmm..
 here goes my best Brian:

Wouldn t you agree, tho, that using ALOT has more of a feel of being really a lot, then when just using " a lot?"

Ab Diver

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

gsm x2

Hmmm..
 here goes my best Brian:

Wouldn t you agree, tho, that using ALOT has more of a feel of being really a lot, then when just using " a lot?"

Wait a minute--- if you add one lot to another lot, do you get *two lots*, *alot*, or *really a lot*? And just how much is a " lot"  anyway? Is there a way (weigh) to quantify what a " lot"  (allot) is? Anybody want to weigh (way) in on this weighty (way-tee) subject, or should we wait (weight) for further (a really long way) input?

g-whiz

Cottonwooder
QuoteNow, I m off to continue packing for our weekend camping trip. Yippee!!

Patricia & Mike, have a fun and relaxing weekend!  It s going to be gorgeous weather.

gsm x2

SactoCampers[/quote]
QuoteIgnore.

< Message edited by cottonwooder -- 3/6/2003 4:57:53 PM >

I see that my SBP friend has either:

1.  Shown her inexperience by thinking that anyone will IGNORE this
 2.  Felt remorse for listing SEVEN WORDS even if they were suppose to be invisible
 3.  Realized the THE BEST RABBLE ROUSE ever invented was IGNORE followed quickly by PLEASE DON T READ.

gsm x2

gsm x2

g-whiz
QuoteWouldn t you agree, tho, that using ALOT has more of a feel of being really a lot, then when just using " a lot?"  

See why I love that woman.  She know EXACTLY what I am doing 95% of the time.

In another life, I was student-teaching in an English class.  I was amazed at how many times one can circle ALOT and still have it come back on future papers.

Really urked me.

g-whiz

Ab Diver

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

gsm x2

Hmmm..
 here goes my best Brian:

Wait a minute--- if you add one lot to another lot, do you get *two lots*, *alot*, or *really a lot*? And just how much is a " lot"  anyway? Is there a way (weigh) to quantify what a " lot"  (allot) is? Anybody want to weigh (way) in on this weighty (way-tee) subject, or should we wait (weight) for further (a really long way) input?

I know exactly what you are saying, Dave.  I am a member of Wait Watchers but have lost my weigh.  It s really hard to stay focused when there is allot of food around (like at any NNC event).  I know I need to a lot my portions but that is hard to do when faced with biscuits, gravy, shrimp, fudge, Brie, and da** ham. Perhaps I should take a lesson from Miss Muffet and stick to the curds and weigh, that whey when I way in I would be a success.

g-whiz

g-whizBi the weigh, maybe we should think of adding the werd ALOT to the NNC Dikshunairy as a whey of expressing " a lot more than a little" .  It makes purrfect cents.

Civil_War_Buff

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

gsm x2

Hmmm..
 here goes my best Brian:

I know exactly what you are saying, Dave.  I am a member of Wait Watchers but have lost my weigh.  It s really hard to stay focused when there is allot of food around (like at any NNC event).  I know I need to a lot my portions but that is hard to do when faced with biscuits, gravy, shrimp, fudge, Brie, and da** ham. Perhaps I should take a lesson from Miss Muffet and stick to the curds and weigh, that whey when I way in I would be a success.

Weight a minuet hear.  I happen to member a tyme when I wayed a lott and never waied myself agen.  I once had a lot and alot of lottery lots were alotted to the lot but it not my lot to have a lot after they asked for a hole lot more!! And that s all I have to say about that!