ORIGINAL: g-whiz

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ab Diver

quote:

ORIGINAL: g-whiz

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Memory Maker

quote:

XP installation is going well. I learned ALOT in the three days and three installations it took to move G-Whiz from Windows98 to XP. See, I am already able to add a post here.
 gsm x2

Hmmm..
 here goes my best Brian:
 I guess that you did not learn that alot is actually TWO WORDS

Wouldn t you agree, tho, that using ALOT has more of a feel of being really a lot, then when just using " a lot?"

Wait a minute--- if you add one lot to another lot, do you get *two lots*, *alot*, or *really a lot*? And just how much is a " lot"  anyway? Is there a way (weigh) to quantify what a " lot"  (allot) is? Anybody want to weigh (way) in on this weighty (way-tee) subject, or should we wait (weight) for further (a really long way) input?

I know exactly what you are saying, Dave. I am a member of Wait Watchers but have lost my weigh. It s really hard to stay focused when there is allot of food around (like at any NNC event). I know I need to a lot my portions but that is hard to do when faced with biscuits, gravy, shrimp, fudge, Brie, and da** ham. Perhaps I should take a lesson from Miss Muffet and stick to the curds and weigh, that whey when I way in I would be a success.

Weight a minuet hear. I happen to member a tyme when I wayed a lott and never waied myself agen. I once had a lot and alot of lottery lots were alotted to the lot but it not my lot to have a lot after they asked for a hole lot more!! And that s all I have to say about that!

NOW WHAT S GOING ON?????  First you had me going around in circles with the name swapping, and now it s all rectangles!!!

6Quigs

g-whiz
Quoteand now it s all rectangles!!!

Does this help Patricia??????

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteDoes this help Patricia??????

Bowing to the Chief of Rectangles

Please, I just got out of bed.  My eyes aren t awake enough for all those lines!  How did you do that?  And next will be " bends" , for y all to send me over.

Cottonwooder

g-whizBTW, I missed this crazy board last night.  No fair, just when I could finally sit and post, *zap*, no board!!!  Day-um, you guys are supreme when it comes to driving me crazy!  [8D]

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder~Patricia~

Remember that you were duly warned per the by-laws and yet you accepted the membership in spite of the warnings. Once we finish the blood initiation and the rest of the ceremonial stuff, you will then be assigned a posting timeframe,  it could be a morning person (early morning) like gsmx@, CWB, SactoCamper, sometimes 6-Quigs,  etc. a late night person like Nick, Holly, etc., or an ALL THE TIMER like surfcough, G-whiz, etc.  

g-whiz

g-whiz
QuoteDoes this help Patricia??????

No squares in this bunch!

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizKevin,
 I see you ve been hitting " Puff"  the magic dragon again.  Thanks for the Crystal Blue Persuasion.  Think I ll stare at your post some more and listen to the Doors.  Be careful not to spill that thing on the carpet.  The smell will never come out!  Not that I would know anything about water bongs or anything of such ill repute of course.  Don t need that stuff.  I just simply pop in a Disney movie and let Walt s head trips do the rest.  Fantasia, Alice In Wonderland, etc...

Hybrid Holly

g-whiz
QuoteWeight a minuet hear. I happen to member a tyme when I wayed a lott and never waied myself agen. I once had a lot and alot of lottery lots were alotted to the lot but it not my lot to have a lot after they asked for a hole lot more!! And that s all I have to say about that!

LOL Larry, you crack me up!!!!  No more comments from anyone about us state workers having time to be on the boards.....According to Surfcal, I am only occassional!

Civil_War_Buff

Hybrid Holly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

LOL Larry, you crack me up!!!!  

Just doin  my part, right SCOTT?[;)][&:]

My boss took the day off, but, shhhhhhh I am busy typing REPORTS remember????????  We are all together on this, right???

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizLarrie,
 You are extremely busy today.  Just don t let your co-workers see you smile when you are typing your " reports" .
 Looked at 3 jobs this morning and the notes I took are just sitting here next to me not turning themselves into bids that I can simply send back.  Guess I ll have to tend to them now dammit!

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizAaaahhhh...  back to normal width.  My link to Wayfarer s ice maker caused page 23 to widen.  Sorry about that.

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuotePatricia & Mike, have a fun and relaxing weekend! It s going to be gorgeous weather.

Thank you, the weather is being kind so far.  [:)]

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
Quotesee that my SBP friend has either:
 1. Shown her inexperience by thinking that anyone will IGNORE this
 2. Felt remorse for listing SEVEN WORDS even if they were suppose to be invisible
 3. Realized the THE BEST RABBLE ROUSE ever invented was IGNORE followed quickly by PLEASE DON T READ.

That was part of the board s acting up yesterday afternoon.  The post immediately before my " ignore"  one didn t seem to go through.  Got some strange error message.  So I cussed under my breath, retyped it and, of course, both posts are there saying pretty much the same thing!  So since we can t delete posts, I just replaced the repetition with " Ignore" . [:)]

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteAaaahhhh... back to normal width. My link to Wayfarer s ice maker caused page 23 to widen. Sorry about that.

Omigosh, all those huge vertical rectangles are now huge horizontal ones!  I think Jeff-Neff deserves RR Award of The Day on Surf s list for that one!  [8D]