SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaPatricia,
 Thank you for the nomination.
 As you can see, I m s-l-o-w-l-y doing my office work today.
 Btw, I can t remember if you have signed on at the NNC-Yahoo site yet?  It s a back-up posting area for when PUT is down like last night.  If not, you can find a link to it on the NNC site.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

I can t remember if you have signed on at the NNC-Yahoo site yet?  It s a back-up posting area for when PUT is down like last night.  If not, you can find a link to it on the NNC site.

Cottonwooder:

Ooohhh, you ve been invited to the inner sanctum of Nick-Neff-Cough, the secret Yahoo! Groups section.  Only the invited people are signed up there.  See?  You become pals with Neff and he returns it with cronyism.  Congratulations.  You ve been invited to the NNC Yahoo! Groups.

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteAaaahhhh... back to normal width. My link to Wayfarer s ice maker caused page 23 to widen. Sorry about that.

Omigosh, all those huge vertical rectangles are now huge horizontal ones!  I think Jeff-Neff deserves RR Award of The Day on Surf s list for that one!  [8D]

~Patricia~

I would gladly relinquish my " crown"  to Jeff-Neff.  I cannot think of a more deserving individual as he is a RR extraordinaire!! [;)][:)]  He got us with rectangles, but he is NOT square!! [;)]

otter

Red neff BarchettaWOW!  miss a night on the boards and I have 2 hours of reading ( and re-reading) 4 pages.  
 Such is the fate of an " Occasional-Otter" .

GriffsMom:
 I am sorry you are not looking forward to your family reunion in RI. I am from RI and always enjoy my trips back.  However, I do live here in sunny CA, so that says a says whole lot (var. alot, allot, a really lot, and a lought (New England version)).
 Where in RI is your DH s family? I went to Cranston High ( in the old days BEFORE there was a Cranston East and a Cranston West) and to URI.  It is such a small state, I ll bet we know folks in common; if not realtives in common.  
 Just take a deep breath and enjoy.  

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaHi Dianne,
 You ve missed " alot"  of REALLY important stuff reagrding " a lot"  of things that are valuable to " lot s"  of NNC ers.  You should really go back to the beginning of this thread and re-read every post so that it will make sense.

Can t wait to chat with you at Snug Harbor.

Hybrid Holly

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteI am sorry you are not looking forward to your family reunion in RI. I am from RI and always enjoy my trips back. However, I do live here in sunny CA, so that says a says whole lot (var. alot, allot, a really lot, and a lought (New England version)).

Or if it is a typo it may become " a Lon"

Surfcal

Red neff BarchettaI just got email from the Santa Clara Parks that you can now make reservations online, which you weren t able to do before.

Here s the link.  You can register and create your user name and have it ready to go for future use.

www.GoOutsideAndPlay.org

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Surfcal:::::waving goodbye to everyone:::::

This board lulled around pages 16-17, then seemingly overnight jumped from 21 to 24.  What page will we be on when I get back?

Surf, thanks for the invitation.  I tried to access that Yahoo board using the photo name and password, but it didn t seem to work.  Will check it out later.

Y all be good while I m gone, OK?

(HA!)

Ab Diver

Red neff BarchettaBuy the whey, it occured to me today whilst driving down the rode, that if you add one lot to another lot, you get " a whole lot" , as per our earlier discussion. Now, if what you end up with is called a " whole lot" , does that mean you really added two " half lots"  to get a " whole"  lot? And if that is sew, does that mean a half lot, normally called " a lot" , is really a " little" ?

Ha! Another universal constant is discovered! And sew, in closing, two wrongs don t make a right, but two littles make a whole lot!

[:D]

Civil_War_Buff

Ab Diver
QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

Buy the whey, it occured to me today whilst driving down the rode, that if you add one lot to another lot, you get " a whole lot" , as per our earlier discussion. Now, if what you end up with is called a " whole lot" , does that mean you really added two " half lots"  to get a " whole"  lot? And if that is sew, does that mean a half lot, normally called " a lot" , is really a " little" ?

Ha! Another universal constant is discovered! And sew, in closing, two wrongs don t make a right, but two littles make a whole lot!

[:D]

Gimpy, welcome home!!   I like your post a LOT!! Lot s of luck!!

P.S. Isn t the Grand Canyon like a big HOLE LOT?

otter

Red neff BarchettaHi Jeff:  I ll have you know I have read EVERY page on this thread.  Don t tell Ray tho; he thinks I am an an  occassional when I am likely to be found lurking around.  But then  lurking Otter  doesn t have the same ring to it.  I too am looking forward to Snug Haaaaroaaar ( as we RI er s say) .  Rita says all her kids and grandkids will be there too so it should be very much fun.  Our planned Kids hike during the naked lady mud  wrestling event may be a very large group.  
 ALOT of kids !!.  

Nice one Holly:  Alot of aLon.... hmmm.  I will have to try that out on him.  I m starting to pack this weekend ( so I can bring alllott of things that plug in!!) We won t get there til late afternoon.  We had hoped to get started at noon, but school schedules are messing me up.  
 alot of hugs to alllllot of nice people.

otter

Red neff BarchettaTheventure contingent must be out callupping tonight.  We know Cottenwooder is off camping, but GSMX2 and whiz must be out giving Kazo lessons.  
 You are missed, my dears.  It is very quiet hear to night.  

griffsmom

Red neff Barchettaok (or is it okay?),

since this whole allot, a lot, alot, yadda yadda yadda thaing started, I have been giving this a lot of thot.  Someone asked what a " lot"  actually was.  I have come to the conclusion that it is the same as a cubit. I don t know how I ve come to that conclusion, but I have, so there you have it and you can t argue with my reasoning.  

Now, having gotten that out of my system, Otter, thanks for the words of encouragement for Maze Fest 2003.  My sister-in-law is actually from Califonia, but she and her family moved to Bristol about 3 years ago when her husband s employer relocated them.  I m looking forward to seeing RI, but just not with the multitude that is my DH s family.  And at this point, I can t even think about what it ll be like getting there with a 2 year old! [:o]

BTW, does anyone else think it s rude of the G s to sneak off kazooing and not tell any of us?  Humph!

otter

Red neff BarchettaOh!  I love Bristol.  I have friend who lives on the water there.  Fantstic.  
 I can t imagine popuping across the country with a 2 year old, but flying is not bad.  We have done it serveral time with the grandkids.  Just buy $100 worth of new ( and small)  toys/books/ etc.  That is ALO$$$T but worth it.  
 Good luck...
 I agree: Neff ers need to tell us when they are not going to be here to gab with.
 I miss them aaaaaaaaalllllllloooooooootttttt.

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaIt s nice to be missed.

Actually only 2/3 of the Ventura group was away from the computer today.  I have been almost inundated with them.  Got a network set up on the two computers in preparation to getting High Speed Cable Network attached Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m.

Geogeanne says, " Watch out.  I may even start posting to OTHER THREADS when I don t have to spend my time WAITING AND WAITING."

All is set up.  I am back.

G was at the Kohl s grand opening today.  Got some nice rugs for the camper and a rug cleaner for the house.  She shopped til she dropped.  Right now she s on the couch with her legs up.  No comments from the peanut gallery on that one.

gsm x2