SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

otter
QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

Trust me folks, you do not want to see me in at a nudist colony...and definitely NOT in a thong.  So fear not  whiz  there will be at least on other person in non clingy comfy clothes!!

One of my mottos since turning age 50 is: Comfort before all else!

Cottonwooder

g-whizWe added only ONE page since Friday?  You re kidding me... where are the other 2 or 3 pages hiding?  So, take us Venturans away from our keyboards, and things slow down, eh?  Time to living this board up!  Been on the go since getting back home and am only just now sitting down.  Let me get my cuppa tea, piece of cake, and go through the posts.  [:)]

g-whiz

CottonwooderWelcome back Patricia!  How was Lake Cachuma?  I really like it there but I prefer the dry camping in the back overlooking the lake.  Or, if it is really windy, down in the valley.  We had gorgeous weather here in Ventura.  Way too nice to be sitting at a computer all day.  [;)]  I think it s been nice in the northern country also.  But, I did my best to raise some rabble in your absence, hard as it was.  [8D]

OC Campers

g-whizAnother non-nudist here.  My girlfriend told me this and it applies to me.  " I am built for comfort not speed" .  Can t even think of wearing dental floss for underwear.  Bloommers are fine by me.  I have to admit when I was 20, I went to a Zen Budist camp up in the Carmel Valley mountains with my friend.  I am hapy to say I will never do it again.  When you see a  guy backpacking thru the mountains and the only thing he has on is the backpack that is getting just a little to close to nature for my tastes

Jacqui

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteOnce we finish the blood initiation and the rest of the ceremonial stuff, you will then be assigned a posting timeframe, it could be a morning person (early morning) like gsmx

Oh please, no, no, NO, don t assign me to anything before 9am!!!  I ve seen the timing s of his posts: 5am??!!??!!!!!!????  Don t know if he s waking up for the day or going to bed for the night!  [&:]

BTW, Quigs, am still waiting to hear how you created all those rectangles!  [:)]

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteMy boss took the day off, but, shhhhhhh I am busy typing REPORTS remember????????

Larry-Buff, I learned the hard way NOT to read this board while at work.  E-mailing a bill to a client shouldn t cause insane laughter, especially when I m being paid as the clock ticks! [:D]

g-whiz

OC Campers

QuoteORIGINAL:  OC Campers

Another non-nudist here.  My girlfriend told me this and it applies to me.  " I am built for comfort not speed" .  Can t even think of wearing dental floss for underwear.  Bloommers are fine by me.  I have to admit when I was 20, I went to a Zen Budist camp up in the Carmel Valley mountains with my friend.  I am hapy to say I will never do it again.  When you see a  guy backpacking thru the mountains and the only thing he has on is the backpack that is getting just a little to close to nature for my tastes

Jacqui

What year was that because TOS-Scott has always told me how familiar you look.  Not to mention the fact that he told me he visited a Zen Nudist Camp in the Carmel Valley to go backpacking.

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteOne of my mottos since turning age 50 is: Comfort before all else!

That s been my motto since being born!  " You want me to put my foot in THAT?"   " This thing ties WHERE?"   No thanks! [>:]

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteZen Nudist Camp

I thought she meant Zen " Buddhist"  camp, LOL! [:D]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteZen Nudist Camp

I thought she meant Zen " Buddhist"  camp, LOL! [:D]

ROLFMAO!!![:D][:D][:D]

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteCottonwooder:
 Ooohhh, you ve been invited to the inner sanctum of Nick-Neff-Cough, the secret Yahoo! Groups section. Only the invited people are signed up there. See? You become pals with Neff and he returns it with cronyism. Congratulations. You ve been invited to the NNC Yahoo! Groups.

Surf, it worked, THANKS!!!  Does everyone know about the Secret Board so that they can continue their profound debates about " alot" , when PUT goes down?

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteWelcome back Patricia! How was Lake Cachuma? I really like it there but I prefer the dry camping in the back overlooking the lake...  I did my best to raise some rabble in your absence, hard as it was.

Hey there, neighbor!  I m such a wimp, if I can t have all my lights and running water, ah ain t goin !

Cachuma was wonderful again.  Believe it or not, this was our 7th trip there, yet we discovered a section of it we hadn t explored yet!  Finally took that Nature Walk held each Saturday morning, which led us to that section and taught us the names of various plants.  Quick lunch, then back to the Junior Ranger program.  We LOVE that Nature Center!

Now, what s up with this non-rabbling?  See, I m back, and we re instantly flipped onto Page 26, LOL!!!  [8D]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteNow, what s up with this non-rabbling? See, I m back, and we re instantly flipped onto Page 26, LOL!!!  

See, Small But Powerful.  You can flip pages faster than a speeding Knight.

Now just think what would happen if you only slept 4-6 hours per night and woke up before dawn.  THLDoc, watch out.

gsm x2

g-whiz

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  OC Campers

Another non-nudist here.  My girlfriend told me this and it applies to me.  " I am built for comfort not speed" .  Can t even think of wearing dental floss for underwear.  Bloommers are fine by me.  I have to admit when I was 20, I went to a Zen Budist camp up in the Carmel Valley mountains with my friend.  I am hapy to say I will never do it again.  When you see a  guy backpacking thru the mountains and the only thing he has on is the backpack that is getting just a little to close to nature for my tastes

Jacqui

What year was that because TOS-Scott has always told me how familiar you look.  Not to mention the fact that he told me he visited a Zen Nudist Camp in the Carmel Valley to go backpacking.

To see Scott Zen Days go here:  

http://community.webshots.com/album/66006238YxNjDX

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderYou re Not Going To Believe This, But...

During our first night at Cachuma, we were woken up at 3:30am by our neighbor.  They said our heater was " rattling"  and keeping them up.  (They were very nice, and we chatted with each other throughout the weekend.  They even loaned us their electric heater to use instead, so don t want to give the impression that they were unreasonable/nasty folks.)  

We figured something must be loose and rattling on the outside that we couldn t hear inside.  The guy said it sounded like a diesel engine, but it didn t make sense for an engine to switch on-off-on-off, etc. and that he walked around the entire grounds trying to find the sound, and that he could hear our heater from the " other side"  of the area.  So the next night we switched it on to take a listen.

It was fine!  It was the regular sound that it s always made!  Not only that, but it sounded exactly the same as Griffsmom s heater (our neighbor at last summer s rally), not to mention any other RV heater we ve ever heard!

Can you believe they woke us up in the middle of the night for that???  And I was in a deep sleep at the moment, and couldn t get back to sleep for an hour afterwards.    Grrr!!!

So, at SLO next month I plan to take a listen to all of your heaters.  Perhaps we should hand out tickets to the most noisy ones, eh?

Unbelievable....