News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderThe Coleman heaters are notorious rumbling rabble rouser s.  Not to worry, yours is fine.  Although nobody but other Coleman owners has ever mentioned it to me, ha.  We were all laughing about the " whoomps!"  happening around the site circles just 2 weeks ago at Olema.  Glad you had a great w/e.

We had a great time also!  What a great thing to be able to " spur of the moment"  decide to go camping and 2 hrs. later we are unhitching and the kids are riding their bikes around the cg.
 I m already itching for Snug Harbor, lol!

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderSaw that photo. of CWB in the paper everyone is appalled at.  I can t believe he goes out in public anymore.  Amazing how some folks will act.

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderDiane - I m too tired to go find the thread I just saw your " Hokey Pokey"  tragic story in, but all I can say is; LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can t wait to hang out with you.
 Roller skating to that song as well as " Red Light, Green Light"  brings back ancient times when just brushing your hands with a girl was so electric.  My Dad would drive us to the rink and back, lol.

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderSorry for the cheating posts, but I just had to mention that I caught the last 1/2 of the 2003 RV Show on HGTV and thought our very own super host Mrs. Hybrid Holly herself did an excellent job hosting the show!  Amy walked in to the room when I called her in to come check out the ridiculous $710,000. mega-bus and the first thing she said is; " That looks just like Holly" .  Has anyone else seen the show?  It was on here tonight from 9:00 - 10:00.
 I missed the first half so I didn t see if they showed the Coleman Monterey or any other PU s or Hybrid s.  Did see the Trail Manor (I envy our very own CWB even after his little stunt) and watched the guy set-up a Chalet in 28 seconds!

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteI just had to mention that I caught the last 1/2 of the 2003 RV Show on HGTV and thought our very own super host Mrs. Hybrid Holly herself did an excellent job hosting the show!

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa.  Our own Hybrid Holly hosted an RV show and didn t even mention it to us.  We have another celebrity in our midst.  Once again to Holly, " I need more information."

Jeff-spur of the moment camping is one of the reasons we got the pop-up.  Of course, since we rendevoused with this group, we haven t even camped alone, much less spur of the moment---well Mount Madonna was fairly " spurrish" .

That picture of CWB doing what he didn t would have been so bad if it wasn t IN COLOR on page one of section B.  The COLOR really made the shot.

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Saw that photo. of CWB in the paper everyone is appalled at.  I can t believe he goes out in public anymore.  Amazing how some folks will act.

You SAW WHAT??!??!  What picture?  What paper?  OK, now you are freaking me out here!! [&:][&:][:o][;)]

Civil_War_Buff

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Sorry for the cheating posts, but I just had to mention that I caught the last 1/2 of the 2003 RV Show on HGTV and thought our very own super host Mrs. Hybrid Holly herself did an excellent job hosting the show!  Amy walked in to the room when I called her in to come check out the ridiculous $710,000. mega-bus and the first thing she said is; " That looks just like Holly" .  Has anyone else seen the show?  It was on here tonight from 9:00 - 10:00.
 I missed the first half so I didn t see if they showed the Coleman Monterey or any other PU s or Hybrid s.  Did see the Trail Manor (I envy our very own CWB even after his little stunt) and watched the guy set-up a Chalet in 28 seconds!

I caught the entire show....NO Hybrids were shown, NO Colemans were shown! I thought for sure that they would review the Monterey, but NO WAY!! They did show the Jayco Qwest, and that was it!!  Then besides the TrailManor and Chalet, there were no other reasonable trailers shown.....I don t know why, they sure didn t check with me.

I thoght Holly did a great job, even though it was obvious that she was thoroughly impressed with the TrailManor....which is as it should be![:D]

g-whiz

CottonwooderFivegonefishing posted over in the General area that today is Surfcal s birthday!  Don t know if it is the truth and nothin  but the truth but it gives us a reason to raise some rabble for sure!  [:D]

Happy Birthday to you, Ray!

Surfcal

CottonwooderYes it is, thank you very much...

Now I have an excuse to go buy myself a PopUp oriented gift.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder
QuoteI caught the last 1/2 of the 2003 RV Show on HGTV and thought our very own super host Mrs. Hybrid Holly herself did an excellent job hosting the show!
Stumbled on that show last night, as they were opening up the Chalet, and we were very impressed with our Holly, though she should have asked to see the Popups and the Hybrids again and stop waisting time on the $710,000 Motorhomes,

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteYes it is, thank you very much...

Please join me in serenading Ray -- with as many out-of-tune voices as possible, of course:

HapPy biRthdAy tO yoU,
 hAppY BirtHday to YoU,
 hapPy bIrthDay dEar raYyyyyy,
 hAppy birThdaY To yOuuuuuu!

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderHey, all I did was post one little song after y all had posted, and that was the post which flipped the page.  You guys planned it that way, right?  Make me the Page Flipper. [8D]

6Quigs

g-whiz
QuoteBTW, Quigs, am still waiting to hear how you created all those rectangles!  

All will be explained in June At the Gold Rush Rally!!!!!!

http://www.popuptimes.com/members/showProfile.asp?memid=49

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteAll will be explained in June At the Gold Rush Rally!!!!!!
 http://www.popuptimes.com/members/showProfile.asp?memid=49

By golly, that s the most good-looking family I ve ever seen!!! [8D]

OC Campers

CottonwooderG-Whiz, I saw  your Zen-Budist Scott and boy he does look familiar.   But I can actually say I didn t get a good look at his face[:)].  I was so shocked, you can figure out where my eyes were. [8D]  LOL.  The time frame was August 1988.

I also watched the HGTV Rv special.  Is that really our own Hybrid Holly?  I have never met her so I don t know if you guys are swapping names again[:D].  They did show a popup.  It was a Starcraft with a slide-out for $8,500.  Now I didn t believe the price cause you can barely buy a regular, non slide-out PU for that.  They also showed the A-liner (or was it a Chalet, I can t remember) truck camper and the A-liner/Chalet popup.  I also thought the trail manor was kewl with its swing away front jack so you can fit it in small parking/storage area.

Patricia, glad you had a nice time at Cachuma.  The weather was gorgeous I bet.  My kids also enjoyed the nature center/ Jr. Ranger program.  We did it the first time we were there.

Jacqui