Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
Quotequote:

ORIGINAL: Cottonwooder
 What made you start posting? BTW, welcome back. It was quiet yesterday without you around.

Gee, why did I start posting? I used to have so much " free"  time! I had to attend a class in LA yesterday. How people can make that drive everyday is beyond me. I feel so fortunate that I live 10 minutes from where I work and that I can also work on things at home. Figuring out what thread I m in, tho, is becoming a job in itself!

Great post!  Doesn t answer my question, but it s a post nonetheless.  To make it funnier, that s how you described it to me way back when I was new here.  Yup, classic NNC style! [8D]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderAnd I didn t even notice I was at the bottom of the previous page and about to flip it over.  I swear it!  :::hand on Bible:::

Day-um, ah m good at this!  [:D]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Quotequote:

ORIGINAL: Cottonwooder
 What made you start posting? BTW, welcome back. It was quiet yesterday without you around.

Gee, why did I start posting? I used to have so much " free"  time! I had to attend a class in LA yesterday. How people can make that drive everyday is beyond me. I feel so fortunate that I live 10 minutes from where I work and that I can also work on things at home. Figuring out what thread I m in, tho, is becoming a job in itself!

Great post!  Doesn t answer my question, but it s a post nonetheless.  To make it funnier, that s how you described it to me way back when I was new here.  Yup, classic NNC style! [8D]

It really is hard to answer a question when I don t know the answer and it seems like I should since it was me who made the decision to post with a little coercing from the peanut gallery and some nudging from TOS not to mention the fact that I wanted to stay in touch with the Ha Ha Sisterhood so that we could have some hysteria in-between rallies plus knowing more about the rallies and not having to rely on TOS for all the information seemed like a good idea too at the time even if I don t have as much free time to e-mail my family or call my kids or play with my new pet dog that I met the other day at The Huntington and I ll post a picture of me and her (the dog) so you will see that I will now have a pet for the rallies too even if you do have to pay an extra fee for pets  cause it is totally worth it to try to answer these questions.

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteIt really is hard to answer a question when I don t know the answer and it seems like I should since it was me who made the decision to post with a little coercing from the peanut gallery and some nudging from TOS not to mention the fact that I wanted to stay in touch with the Ha Ha Sisterhood so that we could have some hysteria in-between rallies plus knowing more about the rallies and not having to rely on TOS for all the information seemed like a good idea too at the time even if I don t have as much free time to e-mail my family or call my kids or play with my new pet dog that I met the other day at The Huntington and I ll post a picture of me and her (the dog) so you will see that I will now have a pet for the rallies too even if you do have to pay an extra fee for pets  cause it is totally worth it to try to answer these questions.

Take a breath....

Dog???

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder

Take a breath....

Dog???

Yeah, what s this DOG stuff?  I took you for a pet raccoon person!![8D]

g-whiz

CottonwooderYep, I got a dog.  You can see her picture here.  I wonder if there is a pet fee at Snug Harbor?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/66006238/66184960uEecuC

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

Take a breath....

Dog???

Yeah, what s this DOG stuff?  I took you for a pet raccoon person!![8D]

I really don t have time for a pet of any sort because all my time is being used by this PUT site.  Actually, I do have a pet frog that you might find interesting.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/66006238/66185750nKeRai

Surfcal

CottonwooderSammyslave:

Come on and post.  We need you pal!

Sactocampers

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteYep, I got a dog. You can see her picture here.

My Dog Rocky I ll never take her for granite.

:::::groan!!!!:::::  (No, I don t think Rocky will be charged a fee.)

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteYep, I got a dog. You can see her picture here.

My Dog Rocky I ll never take her for granite.

:::::groan!!!!:::::  (No, I don t think Rocky will be charged a fee.)

Cute little thing, huh?

Surfcal

CottonwooderG-Whiz:

That is a funny play on words.  I love that.  HA (ala Neff).

Surfcal

P.S. Don t take it for granite...Rocky.  Ha.  Now you re talking my sense of humor.

6Quigs

CottonwooderThe Dog looks Stoned to me!

Surfcal

CottonwooderKevin:

Good one...stoned!  Love that!

Surfcal

CottonwooderGeorgeanne,
 I think Rocky is a " Marble" ous looking dog.[8D]

Nick

otter

CottonwooderSticks and STONES will break my bones but dogs will never hurt me....