http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=15394&p=1&tmode=1

And he was the first to reply[:D]

SactoCampers

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

It figures Sacto has three out of the ten responses to this thread
 http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=15394&p=1&tmode=1

And he was the first to reply[:D]

I see you re doing your best to kill the " Designer on Jayco Website"  thread. [;)][8D]

Cottonwooder

sammyslaveLook at how few posts there when us three Venturans aren t pounding away at the keyboard!  The Gs are off with family, and I m off to the PTA meeting.  See y all later in the chat room!

shrub

sammyslaveLets  see how long it lasts this time...eh Nick?

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

One thing for sure though......She is a solid breed, and not easily moved to act in a rush!!  Rock" ie"  (Sacto-feminate) will be a great addition once you polish up on the house-breaking.
 A chip off the old block!!

The truth is, she ain t nothin  but a hound dog; a rockin  all the time.

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteYEEHAW, finally learned how to do boxes!!! [:D]

I m so proud of our fellow Venturian that I have tears in my eyes!  Two feats in one day... 20 pages... boxes.... WOW!!!

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

Look at how few posts there when us three Venturans aren t pounding away at the keyboard!  The Gs are off with family, and I m off to the PTA meeting.  See y all later in the chat room!

Thanks for keeping the posts to a dull roar while we were out yesterday.  It s so much easier to catch up.  [:)]  Scott took off with my BIL already for LA since he (my BIL) has an early morning meeting down there.  Then they will head up the coast for some sightseeing and hiking.  I have to work today. [:(]  Tomorrow we will send him back to frigid Michigan.  Believe me, he is really enjoying our mild weather even if it is foggy!

Civil_War_Buff

sammyslaveHey there G-whiz,

We missed you around the fire last night.  There must have been a 1/2 dozen (2)inquiries as to your whereabouts.....however, ~Patricia~ filled us in on how you wouldn t be seen DEAD with this group, and how you were gonna sic your doggie on us, and all that....but oh well, maybe next time.

TOS is going to Mich? or BIL is going?

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

Hey there G-whiz,

We missed you around the fire last night.  There must have been a 1/2 dozen (2)inquiries as to your whereabouts.....however, ~Patricia~ filled us in on how you wouldn t be seen DEAD with this group, and how you were gonna sic your doggie on us, and all that....but oh well, maybe next time.

TOS is going to Mich? or BIL is going?

I couldn t attend the campfire last night because I didn t have a thing to wear and was having a bad hair day!  My dog can get very aggregated so y all better not mess with me!

TOS is too smart to go to Michigan right now.   BIL lives there and will go back tomorrow.

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteI couldn t attend the campfire last night because I didn t have a thing to wear and was having a bad hair day!

You now have a tiara.  What difference does it make what your hair looks like???

Surfcal

sammyslaveG-Whiz:

Anyway, I thought you were going nudist on us anyway?

Surfcal

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteI couldn t attend the campfire last night because I didn t have a thing to wear and was having a bad hair day!

You now have a tiara.  What difference does it make what your hair looks like???

QuoteAnyway, I thought you were going nudist on us anyway?

Surfcal

Must have had a senior moment because I forgot both of those decisions! [8D]  In 10 minutes the cable guy will be here!  YIPPEE!!!

6Quigs

Surfcal
QuoteIn 10 minutes the cable guy will be here! YIPPEE!!!

Jim Carey s going to be there in 10 minutes??  Wow!

g-whiz

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Jim Carey s going to be there in 10 minutes??  Wow!

Better up on my tiara. [;)]

Cottonwooder

g-whizNothing to really say, other than I can t stand seeing this board go for nearly 7 hours without a post in sight, while the boys are squabbling on the wrong board instead of this one.