News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

g-whiz

6QuigsDianne, did you catch my post over on page 33???  I listed a couple of sites that deal with mold on tents.  The page flipped and I thot maybe you missed it. [:)]

griffsmom

Ralph HiltonHi Clueless in the Sacramento Hilton and welcome to the boards!  [;)][:D]

I m another " Snicker "  from down Orange County way (I don t expect anyone to know where Foothill Ranch is; heck, most of OC doesn t know where Foothill Ranch is!) This group is the greatest, which you probably already know since you ve been to one of the rallies.  If I can ever slip a little Benadryl into my 2 yo s sippy cup, I may be able to drive the distance to make one of them these days.  

If you aren t hindered by driving distances, there s a little get-together May 2-4 down in Temecula that you (and anyone and everyone from NNC) is welcome at--the 2003 So-Cal Pop Up Round Up.  Sure, our rally names aren t as clever as our Northern brethren, but then again, that s what happens when you re the " Least Northern Part of NNC" [;)]  If you d like to attend, just drop me a line or visit the rally forum and post under the " 2003 May SoCal Roundup"  thread.

Again welcome, and be sure to flip a page or two before C wooder catches on to you[;)]

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

BTW, Ralph, forgot to tell ya, but if you flip a page before I get to it AND mock me like the rest of  em here, you re that much closer to full NNC initiation.  (And I ll whack you with my tiara.)  [;)]

Mocking?  Who s mocking?

griffsmom

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

How come we don t have a song for our May Rally?  I think we need one.  You know... tradition and all!

So, I m thinking that g threw down the gauntlet here and none of us has taken her up on it...any ideas out  there?

gsm x2

6Quigs
QuoteThank you Holly for your efforts to accomodate us, despite our last minute decision to make the rally. I m stocking up on guacamole, chips, salsa and top shelf margaritas to share with all our new friends. You think I m clueless now - you should see me after some tequila and grand marnier.

You show up with guacamole, chips, salsa and top shelf margaritas then call yourself CLUELESS.  I think that you are as clueless and a fox.  You ve got this group wired.

So welcome and don t worry, I won t " double dip"  the salsa.

gsm x2

6Quigs

griffsmom
QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz
 How come we don t have a song for our May Rally?  I think we need one.  You know... tradition and all!

So, I m thinking that g threw down the gauntlet here and none of us has taken her up on it...any ideas out  there?

You must be confused.
 This is not the Ignore thread[;)]

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteYou must be confused.
 This is not the Ignore thread

Uh-oh, that post was the 666th reply.  Posting this solely to skip to the next number. [&:]

gsm x2

6QuigsA couple of years ago we made up a Popup song when driving through Temecula.  We sang it over and over again because it was so good.  Now we ll just have to remember the exact words, then we ll propose that it become the Official SoCal Rally song.

It went to the tune of the Happy Wanderer

The happy wanderer
 I love to go a-wandering,
 Along the mountain track,
 And as I go, I love to sing,
 My knapsack on my back.

Chorus:
 Val-de-ri--Val-de-ra-
 Val-de-ri--Val-de ha ha ha ha ha ha
 Val-de-ri--Val-de-ra.
 My knapsack on my back.

But instead of singing the Valderi--Valdera, you sing Temeculi--Temecula  and I know that its " A popup in the back."   We ll come up with it on the way to Snug Harbor if not before.

gsm x2

Surfcal

6QuigsI have nothing to say other than I am the first to post today.  Ta ta.

Surfcal

g-whiz

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

I have nothing to say other than I am the first to post today.  Ta ta.

Surfcal

Poetry in motion!

otter

6QuigsGood sunny morning all:
 Thanks G for the websites.  Viking recommends the iosso too, so I m off to get some.  We need to figure a drier place to store this creature!

Good morning Ray.  Nice to see you world-less.  Did you talk yourself out this weekend?  
 HMMMMM   let s see we have a Clueless  and  a Workless so far:  I think I would like to be known on the ...ess-list as Mold-less!
 bye

Nick

otterWe have some mold on our canvas too that needs to be taken care of.  I m not sure what Jayco recomends.  Guess I ll have to find out.

ckkevin

6QuigsFor those of you who haven t ventured out of the NCCNEPHCOFF area of PUT for a while and need a Bal Leveler you might be interested in this: [link=http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=16896&p=1&tmode=1]Bal Leveler Sale [/link]

Hybrid Holly

6Quigs
QuoteLOL! That song is exactly why I ve been avoiding the inevitable--Griffin s first trip to Disneyland! Besides, I hate Disney!!!    I know Walt is turning in his grave...

Wow, I just read through this whole issue.  Still the happiest place on earth to me!  As a matter of fact, we are going to Disneyland the week after Snug Harbor for Pete s birthday!  I especially love Epcot.  Unfortunately, it sounds like I am in the minority, but the tickets to Disney are a lot cheaper than a lift ticket at most of ski resorts.....and a two hour movie at night costs what, 8 or 9 bucks.  My Disney tix were a bargain in comparison.  

QuoteThank you Holly for your efforts to accomodate us, despite our last minute decision to make the rally. I m stocking up on guacamole, chips, salsa and top shelf margaritas to share with all our new friends. You think I m clueless now - you should see me after some tequila and grand marnier.

margaritas ?  we are bringing the blender!  Finally, someone will drink margaritas with us!