News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

gsm x2Hey CWB:

Since you have a stockpile of Whup-Ass and we have whole different stockpile of Whoopass, let s say we all sign a treaty saying we don t use it on each other.  I have to consult with my Alliance, Nick and Sacto.

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

It s obviously a fake.  " Whoop"  is spelled wrong.

No, actually whoop is the mild California foo-foo version, " whup"  is the RD Mercer original formula.

You " can"  verify this at http://www.roydmercer.com/main.htm [:@][:@][&:]

Now don t you get me started Lori....I am on a roll today!!  Or, did I get rolled??? hard to remember at MY age.[:D][:D]

Civil_War_Buff

SactoCampers
QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

QuoteIt s obviously a fake.  " Whoop"  is spelled wrong.

Yeah, it s generic whoopass. You need to show up with the brand name stuff, buddy. [;)].  It s like Cragmont soda.

I happen to like Cragmont soda!! Is that BAD????????????????

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteSince you have a stockpile of Whup-Ass and we have whole different stockpile of Whoopass, let s say we all sign a treaty saying we don t use it on each other. I have to consult with my Alliance, Nick and Sacto.

Better consult quickly, before you move into each other s red zones!

FWIW, from my British spelling viewpoint, " Whoop..."  sounds like the more refined version of " Whup..." , which sounds way more lethal!  (These cans actually exist???)

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

FWIW, from my British spelling viewpoint, " Whoop..."  sounds like the more refined version of " Whup..." , which sounds way more lethal!  (These cans actually exist???)

That s like saying " From my British dental viewpoint, you have lovely teeth."   Not sure it gets you anywhere.

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteDoing a flip with style. The top twenty list for the last month in March

Getting back to the lipstick rankings, it s only early morning, but CWB has already moved ahead of the one in front of him.  No doubt by tonight, GSM will be in #2, and CWB may already be another notch ahead!  I wonder what s the most number of NNCers the Top 20 will hold?  19?

Civil_War_Buff

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

That s like saying " From my British dental viewpoint, you have lovely teeth."   Not sure it gets you anywhere.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!   [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Civil_War_Buff

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Yeah, it s generic whoopass.

I think that the " alliance"  is using a home grown version...this stuff they site is very much like " whoop" ing cough.  Just what I would expect from a cougher.  However, the stuff I use is available in 55 gal. drum size!! And it don t go with whine and geez!![8D]

Nick

griffsmomHey Larry, just what you need.  A fifty five gallon drum of giggles.[:D]

Nick

griffsmomWe have someone pushing for " Thread Killer" .  Its going in six days since anyone has responded to GSM X2 post in the " Ignore"  thread.

Civil_War_Buff

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Hey Larry, just what you need.  A fifty five gallon drum of giggles.[:D]

So I guess that I should consider this as a whine about the Whup-Ass availability?

Oh, yeah, it has giggles in it all right.....but not for you me bucko!

Nick

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

but not for you me bucko!

Don t ya just hate when you try to RR but you screw up and make yourself look silly.[;)]

Civil_War_Buff

Nick
QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

but not for you me bucko!

Don t ya just hate when you try to RR but you screw up and make yourself look silly.[;)]

What are you talking about??? Whaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaa

I am assuming you MIStook the statement as a typo...eeeeeeeeeeeeegh sorry, it s Irish, don t you speak Irish???

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteSo if I pin this thread to the top per Otters request are you going to post here anylonger?

Oh man, now I understand why you RRers take a few days off.  You come back all the more fine-tuned and lethal, LOL!  Do it, Nick, let s see what happens.  (At least in honor of today.) [8D]

(Posting this here so as to keep RRing out of HHS.)