News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

gsm x2Whoop Ass               Whup Ass

[:o][:o][:o]  The war drums are sounding.  

A peace rally is  in order:  
  We ll block the entrance to the comapground holding signs saying:

Wine     -   Not Whoop* Ass

previously known as Whup* as when found at Haliburtan

Nick

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteSo if I pin this thread to the top per Otters request are you going to post here anylonger?

Oh man, now I understand why you RRers take a few days off.  You come back all the more fine-tuned and lethal, LOL!  Do it, Nick, let s see what happens.  (At least in honor of today.) [8D]

(Posting this here so as to keep RRing out of HHS.)

I knew there was a reason I liked you Patricia.  Its done.[:)]

Red neff Barchetta

griffsmomGreat!  Now I m going to have to quit working and monitor this very important thread and make sure it stays on " top"  where it belongs.

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteOh my goodness! What Nick will do for a lady. If I cuddle you Nick, will you return the rabble thread to the " top"  where it belongs?

Neff, I don t see a " TOP"  sign yet.  Cuddle harder.  Or should that be softer?  Whatever works.

::::chanting::::: " Top, Top, Top, Top, Top...."   [8D]

Civil_War_Buff

Nick
QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteSo if I pin this thread to the top per Otters request are you going to post here anylonger?

Oh man, now I understand why you RRers take a few days off.  You come back all the more fine-tuned and lethal, LOL!  Do it, Nick, let s see what happens.  (At least in honor of today.) [8D]

(Posting this here so as to keep RRing out of HHS.)

I knew there was a reason I liked you Patricia.  Its done.[:)]

Welcome Nick, once AGAIN abusing his " POWERS" !! But who is surprised, let s see a show of hands.....seeing none.....put this on top...top of your ignore lists that is...[: (]

Surfcal

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

We have someone pushing for " Thread Killer" .  Its going in six days since anyone has responded to GSM X2 post in the " Ignore"  thread.

Otter in for the save.

Nick, you know what we need for sale at the NNC store?  A Can O  Whoopass and Nick Beers.  Can they do that?  Official NNC Can O  Whoopass.  I ll buy one.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

griffsmomIn honor of April Fool s Day, we should post a few clean jokes.  Let s see which one makes it into today s List.

Computer Acronyms
[/b]
 PCMCIA- People Can t Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms

ISDN- It Still Does Nothing

APPLE- Arrogance Produces Profit-Losing Entity

SCSI- System Can t See It

BASIC- Bill s Attempt to Seize Industry Control

IBM- I Blame Microsoft

CD-ROM- Consumer Device, Rendered Obsolete in Months

OS/2- Obsolete Soon, Too.

WWW- World Wide Wait

MACINTOSH- Most Applications Crash; If Not, The Operating System Hangs

PENTIUM- Produces Erroneous Numbers Through Incorrect Understanding of Mathematics

COBOL- Completely Obsolete Business Oriented Language

WINDOWS- Will Install Needless Data On Whole System

MICROSOFT- Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only (for) Fools (&) Teenagers.

Cottonwooder

griffsmomAnd to follow up on that one, this REAL (not a joke) gem:

Who Says Microsoft Is Difficult?
[/b]
 Go to the site below and read carefully. It is not a typo, but a genuine bug fix.
 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;276304

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 276304
 Error Message: Your Password Must Be at Least 18770 Characters and Cannot Repeat Any of Your Previous 30689 Passwords

Red neff Barchetta

griffsmomHey all -
 Has anyone been [link=http://www.bodegabayrvpark.com]here?[/link]
 I just got the ok from the lovely Amy (that s in case she looks over my shoulder while I write this) to camp tomorrow night since the guys can do without me until Friday morning.  The 3 year-old and I are going to go fly a kite out at the beach and check out this place.  Amy said I had to choose a full hook-up place since it s still cool at night.  Guess she doesn t trust me and my sure-fire dry camping power supply, lol.

Cottonwooder

griffsmomThis thing has sunk to 4th place.  Where are its water wings?

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderTop, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top, Top....

6Quigs

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteHey all -
 Has anyone been here?
No but we ve been there

I m sorry Neff, but those trailers in the photo look way too close together.
 I wouldn t want to be that close to my neighbour, even if it was a NNCer.
 Heck, especially if it was a few certain NNCers, (and you know who you are).

Have fun anyway, and if I recall, there should be plenty of wind in Bodega Bay to fly a kite[;)]

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderKevin -
 I am right there with you buddy!  Dry camping is definitely preferred.
 The lady tried to put me in one of the inner islands of pull-thru sites, but luckily I have gotten pretty hip at asking questions such as are there any full-timer s nearby, site width, and is it a back-in site?
 I figure for one night I can handle anything.  I ve got the PU itch and will even put up with a full hook-up place if that means I can get out again before the June rally.

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteI ve got the PU itch and will even put up with a full hook-up place if that means I can get out again before the June rally.

This is called a popup hallucination. Defined in laymans terms, it means that you will accept being sandwiched between two walls of hard-sided motorhomes with their slideouts less than six inches from your canvas all the way around. Thus, total sunlight exposure is restricted to about two hours. The people there will be wondering what the HE (double hockey sticks) you re doing there and you will quickly snap yourself out of your withdrawl-induced-popup halluciantion and ask the same question. Your acknowledgement of poor judgement will be superceded only by your three-year-old s pleas not to leave. Before you make this mistake, be it known that the only antidote is dry camping.....or acting on your hallucination, which quickly humbles Red Neff and he sheepishly returns to say, " I m never doing *that* again."

Dude, just play it safe and go to Casini.

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderBump!