News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderClueless, are you Madlyn?  Or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Clueless in Sacremento

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Clueless, are you Madlyn?  Or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Guilty as charged.

6Quigs

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Clueless, are you Madlyn?  Or am I mixing you up with someone else?

If you re Clueless,
 then what s Ralph??????

Clueless in Sacremento

6Quigs
 [If you re Clueless,
 then what s Ralph??????
 [/quote]

A very lucky man

Cottonwooder

Clueless in Sacremento
Quote[If you re Clueless,
 then what s Ralph??????
 A very lucky man

Great answer, LOL! [:D]

CottonwooderHelp!  This is really RTurner and the board won t let me login, says " No Such Member Record"   Anyone else having a problem or did they just pick me??????

Surfcal

CottonwooderRT:

You sure everything is spelled right.  How about upper and lower case, I don t know if the system detects that, but it might.  Do check.

Surfcal

P.S.  We need more trailer updates.

Clueless in Sacremento

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

Help!  This is really RTurner and the board won t let me login, says " No Such Member Record"   Anyone else having a problem or did they just pick me??????

If this is your first time logging in your password is your email address.  Later you can change it in your profile.  If nothing else works email either moderator1@popuptimes.com or webmaster@popuptimes.com
 They are very helpful.  Good luck

Hybrid Holly

Cottonwooder
QuoteHolly , many of the one or two workd posts have twice the value of the longer ones!. Keep your stat side under control!  
 My vote is that Holly is a virgo , too. cough cough

You are correct! how d you all come to that conclusion?

I agree that some short posts are better than the long ones, but ....oh never mind, I can see this is a no win situation

otter

Hybrid Holly
Quote....oh never mind, I can see this is a no win situation

Comeon Holly, this the Rabble rousing thread;don t give up so easily!
 We guessed virgo s because we all love Virgo s.  I m married to one;  My mother AND my mother-law-in are Virgo s.  My best girl friend is one...
 Trust me:  I  know one when I see one!

High Fives Cottenwooder!!!  [8D][8D]  We got that one right!

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderMadlyn - Good to see you!  Love the name!

Well, what a fun day and night we had!  Believe it or not, there was absolutely no wind out there, lol.  Went for a long walk that my 3 year-old never got tired on because we kept discovering things.  Hung out with some retired folk s outside of their 5th-wheel last night and had marshmallows (what a weird word to spell) and checked out the stars with their telescope.  Beautiful night!  Man, I love sleeping in the PU, although not having the other 1/2 of the family unit there takes some of the fun away.  The cable connection worked, but it was weird having actual tv station s inside the PU.  There s something different about it when you just have a movie to be able to watch.
 Popping-up and down was fun since I kind of timed myself.  I can t say enough about the drill and Socket Genie.  I even used the drill on the 5th-wheel s stabilizer s, lol.  Too bad they were staying another day!  J/k!  Once I was un-hitched, I was fully popped-up in 20 minutes (thanks to 6Quigs  leaving the beds made trick).  Took another 15 minutes to get the power, sewer, H2O, and cable set-up.  When I started this morning to pop-down, it took about 40 minutes and we were driving away.  No big deal both times.

Off to work now.  Funny how when I got home, all of a sudden there s pressing matters at work.

Looking forward to the RV show this w/e.  Glad I now know that a drill is much less expensive than upgrading to a Monterey, ha.

SactoCampers

Red neff BarchettaGlad you had fun Neff. Did he bring his little remote-controlled car? Can I play with it at the June Rally?

6Quigs

Red neff BarchettaSounds like you had a good time Jeff,
 Pity about no wind, wish it had been like that last June, Ha!

Curious about the Drill, and the charger, and how you store it,
 (you re anal also, so you will understand my curiosity).
 When you arrive home, you will now need to re-charge the battery.
 That will mean taking the plastic case, out of the popup(along with the handle),
 and pluging it in to charge it overnight.
 Then in the morning, unpluging the charger, returning everything to the case,
 and returning the case to the popup.
 I would hate for you to forget to return the case to the popup,
 and not discover it till you reached the campground,
 and now you are not only without your drill,
 but also without your handle[:o]

I ve been losing sleep worying that this might happen to you sometime[;)]

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderKevin - Don t forget the Socket Genie.  I solved this possible problem by purchasing 3 more drills, hand cranks, & Socket Genie s.  A spare set for the TV, a spare set hidden in the PU, and a spare set at the house.  Now I just have to remember to chare all the batteries occasionally.

Madlyn - Is part of the joke to your name that Sacramento is spelled wrong or are you really a Laker s fan disrespecting your wonderful cow pasture town?  If you meant it to be spelled wrong, then I of course got the joke immediately.  If you like your cow pasture town, then talk to Holly s Pete about the Laker smack regarding Sack-of-potatoes, I mean your hot as &^%! city, er, I mean lovely Sacramento.  Btw, my parents and 2 sister s live there also.  We encourage them to visit us as much as possible, hehe.  Of course, if the A s move to Sacramento, then I will be contributing to your local economy like you wouldn t believe.  Just hope they build an indoor stadium with real grass like in Phoenix.

Cottonwooder

Hybrid Holly
QuoteYou are correct! how d you all come to that conclusion?

Hiya Holly!  You may have noticed me mentioning a few zodiac signs in my postings.  I was really into it years ago, enough to remember a few characteristics associated with each sign.  Virgos are known to pay the attention to the most minute detail.  Good for jobs like accounting, statistics like you mentioned, etc.  

I m a Gemini -- air sign, and airhead.  Combine that with being a dragon (on the Chinese zodiac), and no wonder Sacto calls me a tasmanian devil, LOL!