SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteYou are correct! how d you all come to that conclusion?

Hiya Holly!  You may have noticed me mentioning a few zodiac signs in my postings.  I was really into it years ago, enough to remember a few characteristics associated with each sign.  Virgos are known to pay the attention to the most minute detail.  Good for jobs like accounting, statistics like you mentioned, etc.  

I m a Gemini -- air sign, and airhead.  Combine that with being a dragon (on the Chinese zodiac), and no wonder Sacto calls me a tasmanian devil, LOL!

Okay, what am I and why?

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
Happy Anniversary, Quigs!!![:)]
[/size][/b]

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteOkay, what am I and why?

Hey, I m not Madame Voodoo with a crystal ball, you goof!  Your endless self-edits point to perfectionism and attention to minute detail too.  Earth sign, as in too grounded to be a flighty air sign.  Another Virgo?   <--(asking, not telling, LOL!)

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteAnother Virgo?   <--(asking, not telling, LOL!)

Nope try again. [8D]

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteNope try again.

:-P~~~~

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderBylaw #11.  [;)]

Clueless in Sacremento

Red neff BarchettaJeff:

I type slow and m-i-s-s-p-e-l-l a lot of words.  It s not a joke, I m just spelling challenged.  Rather odd, since I spent 12 years at parochial schools.  I guess I m kind of an anomaly (<--looked spelling up in dictionary)

I am a very big fan of the Kings.  Can t stand the Lakers, especially Shaq.  I think Sacratomato is a lovely town to raise your family amongst the cows and other residents.

I am originally from Denver, so my favorite all-time team is the Broncos.  I don t suppose you are a Raider fan, are you?.  If you are, must have been nice for you to see them finally beat the Broncos after all this time.   Sorry to say, I am officially a Raider-hater.

Glad you had a nice time at Blowdega - too bad the wind conditions weren t ideal for kite flying.

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderI m sure most of you use MSIE as your browser.  In case you re interested in sprucing it up, check out www.hotbar.com.  I chose a rainbow skin, which attaches itself to Outlook Express and Explorer too.  In fact, during last night s chat (the only time I use MSIE) the top bars were draped with the rainbow.  Very nice.  Camping-related buttons too, although I forget how they got there.  Have fun!  [:)]

otter

SactoCampers
QuoteCombine that with being a dragon (on the Chinese zodiac), and no wonder Sacto calls me a tasmanian devil, LOL!
cottonwooder
 Hey I m a dragon too.  Must have something to do with our firey mouths.  
 I feel an astological matching up of all NNCers coming on.  

Sacto:  " Ok! what am I?"   sounds like a pick up line in a bar.  I m gonna tell Mrs Sacto!.  

Civil_War_Buff

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

Hey I m a dragon too.  Must have something to do with our firey mouths.  
 I

I too am a Dragon/Virgo!!  I see a pattern ::giggle::[:D]

griffsmom

CottonwooderI don t need no stinkin  patterns; I m a Libra and year of the Rabbit.  And asmuchas I don t believe in astrology, it s odd how many of the characteristics seem to fit me.  So the question becomes: is the sign description accurate, or is it so general that we are able to find some bit of ourselves in the description?[;)]

Looks like the boards were quiet today.  You all must have talked yourselves out last night![:o]  We re off to Malibu tomorrow morning to join the G s, OC Camper and a couple of other PUT families who haven t quite discovered NNC yet.  Don t worry; we ll hold an intervention, and they ll be one of us in no time! }:>

I m off to pack and bake bread pudding for the potluck on Saturday.  Hold down the fort while we re gone![:D]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderGeez, if not for Lori s post, I d be thinking PUT site was down or something.  What are the odds of everyone becoming silent on the same day.

I think it s a bit of both re. accuracy/vagueness of descriptions.  But when it comes to physical attributes of Taureans being stocky with a teddy bear kind of look, and Geminis being thin and looking/acting younger than they are, that s been pretty spot on from what I ve seen.

Well, I have more work to transcribe, so will try to put in another hour s worth before calling it a day.  Later gator! [:)]

otter

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteI too am a Dragon/Virgo!! I see a pattern ::giggle::  
CWB

NO[:@] NO [: (]NO [:@]virgo in me. I am  Unorganized, not a detail person and can t spell a lick!. I m surrounded by them[: (].

But on the Dragaon field we can be on the same team.  [:)]  The team is Cottonwooder, Cwb and Otter so far.

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteBut on the Dragaon field we can be on the same team. The team is Cottonwooder, Cwb and Otter so far.

If I recall TOS s birthday correctly (he used to include his and G s year of birth in his signature on the old board, remember?), he s a dragon too.  Same year as my sister.    The four of us make a formidable team!  ^5

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteBut on the Dragaon field we can be on the same team. The team is Cottonwooder, Cwb and Otter so far.

If I recall TOS s birthday correctly (he used to include his and G s year of birth in his signature on the old board, remember?), he s a dragon too.  Same year as my sister.    The four of us make a formidable team!  ^5

Yes, TOS is a Dragon..he & I & your sister were born in the same year...he s obviously OLDER than me though!!