News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteYes, TOS is a Dragon..he & I & your sister were born in the same year...he s obviously OLDER than me though!!

Same year, yet older?  Oh, I love that one, LOL!  (Pssst, Buff, you re either 1964 or 1952.)  [:)]

6Quigs

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

(Pssst, Buff, you re either 1964 or 1952.)  [:)]

More like  1940 to me [:o]

Dare we even say 1928 ?[:@]

[;)][;)]

otter

6Quigs
QuoteMore like 1940 to me  
6quigs

Watch it now!!  1940 is my year.  You youngsters need to have more respect your elders.  
 Some days I m a Dragon  and some days I m a draggin .

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteWatch it now!! 1940 is my year.

No way, Dianne!  You don t look it at all.  Wow!  Geez, I can t call you by your first name.  You should be Mrs._______ to me.  It s a lot more Mr./Mrs. in Hong Kong, and is a hard adjustment here in more casual California.

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteYou should be Mrs._______

The only people who call me Mrs. Otterby were at one time in my classrooms as my students.    Although I do have a sister in law who is Mrs. Otterby, propbably to her own children!   New England is like Hong Kong I guess.

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderMadlyn - Glad to see you handled my rabble rousing of Sacramento in true NNC style.  I like Sacramento.  If I was a pool or a/c salesman I would even LOVE Sacramento.
 Not much of a football fan, so I usually like whoever is currently on top, lol.  Go Buccaneer s!  That s right isn t it?

Cottonwooder

Red neff BarchettaAs more and more features are set up, I am absolutely loving this new DSL connection!  Being constantly online, I get e-mail notification AS SOON AS an e-mail arrives, can check this board instantly for new posts, keep on top of war news developments on CNN & MSNBC, can keep my Buddy List connected, etc.  Love it, love it, love it! [:D]

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteYes, TOS is a Dragon..he & I & your sister were born in the same year...he s obviously OLDER than me though!!

Same year, yet older?  Oh, I love that one, LOL!  (Pssst, Buff, you re either 1964 or 1952.)  [:)]

Yes, same year yet older....we were both born in the year, but he was born in April, and I am a Virgo remember?  So that means I was born in....??
 Now a hint as to the year. . . my baby will be 21 next month...yikes!! And my OLDEST Grandson will be 11 this year....Yikes, maybe 6Quigs is right????? NOT!![;)][;)][:o]
 [;)]

RTurner

CottonwooderHey Virgos and other assorted signs,

Could someone share with me a review of the campground in Olema?  
 How are they about taking dogs?
 We are heading up there for Mother s Day weekend and I just wanted to get a better idea of the place.

PS-my DH should fit right in-he s also a Virgo.  As for me, Aquarius all the way!

otter

RTurner
QuoteCould someone share with me a review of the campground in Olema?
 How are they about taking dogs?

Hi R&R:  I didn t go to Olema with the pu group this Feb, but we went there for our maiden voyage of our popup last summer.  It was a great ride in, unusual countryside, easy access to sites, and no hassle for our dog.  It is pretty compact, but not parking lot type.  The Campground has a store and some other amenities.  

We had great weather, but I guess that is the luck of the draw.  The weather gods might be nice since it is mother s Day.  
 hope that is helpful.

Cottonwooder

otterBylaw #11 again! [:)]

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteYes, same year yet older....we were both born in the year, but he was born in April, and I am a Virgo remember? So that means I was born in....??

...late August or September.  

Boy, I really felt old today when I realized that a 50-year-old is no longer old enough to be my parent.  (Unless we re talking late 50s.)  Remember when we used to think that 50 was ancient?  Sheesh!

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteRemember when we used to think that 50 was ancient? Sheesh!

Dragons never grow old ~Patricia~  .  Have no fear of the aging process.

champ521

otter

QuoteDragons never grow old ~Patricia~  .  Have no fear of the aging process.

Like a fine whine

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteDragons never grow old ~Patricia~ . Have no fear of the aging process.

Dragons are the oldest/only non-real critter in the Chinese zodiac.  The place in Hong Kong I m from is called " Kowloon,"  English pronunciation of the Chinese " gow-loong,"  literally meaning " nine dragons" .

Our almost-3yo daughter is also a dragon.  Two Gemini dragons in the same household... yikes!  [&:]