Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

CottonwooderSeeing as ~Cottonwooder~ is busy celebrating her Anniversary

~Flip~

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteNice to see more content again.

Otter, since you and I were posting throughout the weekend, doesn t it sound like Surf is insulting us???

BTW, ~6Q~, thanks!  (How did I miss that one?)  [:)]

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteI ll move to the up side of the track to let you pass; no problems here. You re a team mate.

Hey teamie, I see you re now about 30 posts ahead of me.  Is that a safe enough distance?

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteOK, back to that curvy hem, which is killing me. You have a d**n ham; I have a d**n hem. Argh!!!  

ROFLMAO

QuoteHey teamie, I see you re now about 30 posts ahead of me. Is that a safe enough distance?

Must be.  I see that my body let me sleep until the alarm went off today, so it my be feeling more comfortable about our position.  Yesterday it woke me up at 2:15 and didn t let me go back to sleep.  Must have something to do with those two 9-hour nights of sleep in Malibu.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteYesterday it woke me up at 2:15 and didn t let me go back to sleep.

So that s why you were posting at 3am.  Don t you hate it when you can t sleep?  Makes me feel like I ve wasted time that could have been spent actually accomplishing something.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteNice to see more content again.

Otter, since you and I were posting throughout the weekend, doesn t it sound like Surf is insulting us???

BTW, ~6Q~, thanks!  (How did I miss that one?)  [:)]

Cottonwooder:

Don t take any offense, but instead take it as a compliment.   You guys set the standard this past weekend and every other time it s down.  I just haven t been able to post.  And it s nice that others are joining in.

The weather has been so nice, (especially for the city) I ve been down at the Marina taking care of the boat.  And the Marina is just a couple of miles from the Golden Gate, so I ve been taking bike rides all along the bay at the country s newest National Park, The Presidio, formally know as the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.

I m getting the boat ready for a trip to Angel Island to do some overnight camping trips.  I ve also been hanging out with my sister and brother.  And all that, trying to keep my head in work.  So Cottonwooder & Otter, it s good to see you folks keeping the lights on for us.

Bottom line is, I m an outdoors freak, on top of being a freak.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteI just haven t been able to post.

And we miss you, Surf.  See how much quieter the boards are when you re not here stirring things up?  But you go enjoy the outdoors and nice weather.  We ll see you back here later.

Geez, now that Griffsmom will be at SLO, along with my Ventura neighbors and my weekend board buddy (Otter), what s going to happen to this place this weekend?  Probably nothing... literally, LOL!

Have fun, Surf!  [:)]

duanefamily

CottonwooderDoes anyone know who Jerry Lorring is?  I was told he has a Bay Area Pop Top group that s exceedingly large.  Supposedly he had a phenomenal rally at Woodson Bridge about a year ago in July (I think).   Or could this be someone who was part of this group previously?  It s not as though we need a gizzillion more members... I m just trying to understand this culture a bit better.  

duanefamily mamma

SactoCampers

duanefamily

QuoteORIGINAL:  duanefamily

Does anyone know who Jerry Lorring is?  I was told he has a Bay Area Pop Top group that s exceedingly large.  Supposedly he had a phenomenal rally at Woodson Bridge about a year ago in July (I think).   Or could this be someone who was part of this group previously?  It s not as though we need a gizzillion more members... I m just trying to understand this culture a bit better.  

duanefamily mamma

It s Robucko. He s the one on the inactive roster from the now deceased LIST. He s been having back problems and his WebTV is incompatible with PUT. We are anxiously awaiting his return to PUT. He should be at the Gold Rush Rally if everything at home is alright.

Cottonwooder

6QuigsHey neighbors, get the current SBC phone directory for the Ventura area.  Turn to page 39.  Top right index/page listing next to the page number.  It was on Jay Leno s show last night, ROFL!  (Ties in with the recent thread here re. attorneys.)  [8D]

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteOtter, since you and I were posting throughout the weekend, doesn t it sound like Surf is insulting us???

I wondered which part of arf, arf, arf he didn t understand.

Actually, I think he is afraid of us.

Hybrid Holly

6Quigs
QuoteBottom line is, I m an outdoors freak, on top of being a freak.

Surfcal

We love you Surfcal, freak and all!  We were in the city this weekend and the weather WAS great!  I had my binoculars out at Alcatraz and thought I saw you on your bike, doing wheelies down at Crissy Fields, was that you?

OC Campers

Cottonwooder

QuoteI just haven t been able to post.

And we miss you, Surf.  See how much quieter the boards are when you re not here stirring things up?  But you go enjoy the outdoors and nice weather.  We ll see you back here later.

Geez, now that Griffsmom will be at SLO, along with my Ventura neighbors and my weekend board buddy (Otter), what s going to happen to this place this weekend?  Probably nothing... literally, LOL!

Have fun, Surf!  [:)]
 [/quote]

I guess it will probably be just me hanging around NNC.  I can actually say I have never had to talk to myself, I guess this weekend will be a first.  Oh I wish we were going to SLO[:(]

Jacqui

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

I m getting the boat ready for a trip to Angel Island to do some overnight camping trips.  

Surfcal

I hope you re running a WDH on that boat so that towing the PU to Angel Island doesn t make it sway!  [;)]

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Hey neighbors, get the current SBC phone directory for the Ventura area.  Turn to page 39.  Top right index/page listing next to the page number.  It was on Jay Leno s show last night, ROFL!  (Ties in with the recent thread here re. attorneys.)  [8D]

For those of us who don t have access to a Ventura directory, what does it say?

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteSo that s why you were posting at 3am. Don t you hate it when you can t sleep? Makes me feel like I ve wasted time that could have been spent actually accomplishing something.

Actually, I usually make good use of " non-sleeping time"  so that sleeping seems like a waste of time.  Except for naps....they are marvelous and never a waste of time.

gsm x2