News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Vallejo, Ca and Marineworld

Started by OC Campers, Oct 04, 2004, 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

We are thinking of visiting Marineworld but want to maybe make it a weekend trip. We were also thinking to cut some of the costs we would bring the popup and camp.  Does anyone know a campground near the park or have any other suggestions?

Jacqui

mustang

Hi there!
We live in Vacaville, about 30 minutes from Vallejo.  It's not really a camper-friendly area.  Very urban, actually.  You may want to look into Marin County or the Sonoma-Napa areas.  Hope you find what you're looking for!  BTW, I've heard the Fright Fest thing at Marine World is pretty cool.  My daughter went last year.  Have fun!

OC Campers

Quote from: mustangHi there!
We live in Vacaville, about 30 minutes from Vallejo. It's not really a camper-friendly area. Very urban, actually. You may want to look into Marin County or the Sonoma-Napa areas. Hope you find what you're looking for! BTW, I've heard the Fright Fest thing at Marine World is pretty cool. My daughter went last year. Have fun!
The fright fest looked like lots of fun and my 13 and 9 year old kids would love it but my 3 year old would most likely not be a happy camper.  Thank you for your info.

Jacqui

SactoCampers

Quote from: OC CampersThe fright fest looked like lots of fun and my 13 and 9 year old kids would love it but my 3 year old would most likely not be a happy camper. Thank you for your info.

Jacqui
Jacqui,

I think we stayed here one time and it was pretty nice:

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=9916155&ck=899198159&tab=B2C&ycat=8014776&city=Napa&state=CA&uzip=94559&country=us&msa=8720&cs=4&ed=xDylRK1o2TzZgVvWm.mEi0rooj4y7oFwVcZ6RIcEk_DB8Q--&stat=:pos:5:regular:regT:7:fbT:0

Should be just a short drive to Marine World from there.

RTurner

Jacqui-
See my note at your other post