Main Menu

Cioppino Cook Off at Olema

Started by Nick, Oct 05, 2004, 11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Quote from: calstate360Well I'll just raise you one freezer, We have two. :D

Sal

Nice try Sal,

But my FULL HOUSE of Hungry kids beats your pair!! ;)

towrod

Quote from: 6QuigsNice try Sal,

But my FULL HOUSE of Hungry kids beats your pair!! ;)

But would they really like Duff ice cream?

zymomyz

Nick,

Okay, sign us up ...

Me and Towrod are going to be partners. We'll be makin' our world famous beer-based-cioppino  :D . Now you and larry have some *real* competition !!

Surfcal

Sign me up.  Bee Cee and I will make the world's smallest pot of Cioppino ever made.  There might not be enough even for one person, but I can assure you it's gonna be good.

zymomyz

Quote from: SurfcalSign me up.  Bee Cee and I will make the world's smallest pot of Cioppino ever made.  There might not be enough even for one person, but I can assure you it's gonna be good.

Ray Bee Cee (Dave),

You're whimpy-girly-cioppino won't stand up to our saffron-beer-garlic-ale-more-beer cioppino prepare to match your meet ...  :D  :D  :D

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzRay Bee Cee (Dave),

You're whimpy-girly-cioppino won't stand up to our saffron-beer-garlic-ale-more-beer cioppino prepare to match your meet ... :D :D :D
We match your "saffrom-beer-garlic-alemore-beer" cioppino and up the ante with "saffrom-beer-garlic-tequila w/habaneros" and BAM kick it up a notch cioppino.

champ521

Quote from: SurfcalSign me up.  Bee Cee and I will make the world's smallest pot of Cioppino ever made.  There might not be enough even for one person, but I can assure you it's gonna be good.

Seein' how I'm not even signed up for the rally, it'll be the best cioppino you never had! :D

towrod

Quote from: champ521Seein' how I'm not even signed up for the rally, it'll be the best cioppino you never had! :D

AHA - stealth cioppino - I've heard that's the BEST!

Hybrid Holly

Pete will be making cioppino.  Does he have to have a partner?  I am not sure he is willing to share his secret ingredient with anyone!

Nick

Quote from: Hybrid HollyPete will be making cioppino. Does he have to have a partner? I am not sure he is willing to share his secret ingredient with anyone!
Ok, with me but master rule maker Sammyslave will have to chime in.

zymomyz

Quote from: NickOk, with me but master rule maker Sammyslave will have to chime in.

I think we need a few special rules for Mike and Larry, yea that's the ticket:

- can only light your stove by rubbing 2 sticks together
- limited to using paper rock, scissors and a Swingline stapler
- consume mass-quantities prior to entering the kitchen
- both hands tied behind your backs

No insult intended to any of the other contestants, just think Larry and Mike could use the extra challenge  :D  :D  :D  :D

sammyslave

Mike and I already have rule number three well under control!

zymomyz

Quote from: sammyslaveMike and I already have rule number three well under control!

Larry,

Yea, actually rule 3 should be rule 1 and apply to all contestants  :D

gsm x2

Quote from: zymomyzLarry,

Yea, actually rule 3 should be rule 1 and apply to all contestants :D
Rules???  We need stinking rules???

Something fishy is going on.  What is cioppino anyways???

Scott

sammyslave

I think that Ciopino is made from Olives..and Gin, with some other stuff thrown in. And when it is almost done you add some more Olives...and Gin, to finish it off.