News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rally at Francis Lake- May 13-15.

Started by OC Campers, Feb 13, 2005, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

UPDATE 4/29/05
I have reserved 17 sites at Francis Lake for Friday May 13-Sunday May 15.
Price: $22.95 15 families and up
$24.30 full hookups (10-14 families)
$27.00 (1-9 families)
$23.00 dry camping sites
Price is for 4 people and 2 vehicles (camper & tow vehicle)
$3.00 per night for extra people over age 6 (up to 8 people per site)
$2.00 per night per pet
$3.00 per night for extra vehicles-over 2

Take a look at the cg at www.lakefrancisrv.com.

The campground is located about 7 miles from Collins Lake in the city of
Dobbins. The campground is shaded and offers lots of immenities. They have a gameroom, laundry, private restrooms w/ showers, softball field, restaraunt and fishing.

If you are interested in joining us please post or send me an e-mail.

Thank you
Jacqui

I am sorry I don't know how to paste a link for the campground map. If
you go to the web page, click on camping and scroll to the bottom of the
page you will see a link to the cg site map. I reserved the sites listed below.

A17--Towrod
A18--Dgrote
B1--Towrod's brother
B2--Jarman Family
B3--Conway family
B5--Strawns
B6--Zambonie
B11--Darcamps
B12--Snyder Family
B13--Teleskiermom
B15--Ferris Family (tenters)
B16--Teleskiermom friends (tenters)
B17--OC Campers
B18--Russinator

champ521

I was thinking of taking the family there since Towrod posted the link a couple of weeks ago. The 13, 14, 15 weekend would work best for us. We woould prefer full hook-ups but could live with just water and electric.

towrod

Either weekend will work for us but I'd have a slight preference for April 29-30.  Prefer full hook ups but can live with any set up.

OC Campers

Alright, anyone else?  I will probably call and reserve some sites in the next few days or so.

Jacqui

Dee4j

that place looks neat..It's sure is pretty..We Have too much going on in May. Hopefully we'll see you in June.

Jaquai:I plan on making res. for Siskiyou this week and I'll post it.

Russinator

Donna and Russ would like to join you. Mid May works best for us.

OC Campers

Super, I think I will try to get reservations this Tuesday or Wednesday.  I will let everyone know which weekend they have available.  When we were there last weekend these 2 weekends were still available.  I think I am going to try for May 13-15.

Jacqui

darcamps

Quote from: OC Campers1)  Which date do you prefer?  2)  What type of hookups do you prefer?

Hi Jacqui,

Wow, what a nice campground.  Count us in.  One of my friends might want to join us as well, I'll post tomorrow and let you know if they need a spot.  The 13th - 15th will work for us.  We'd like full hookups, but we'll be happy with whatever we get.  

There will be 2 adults, a 3 yr old and a dog with us.

Thanks,

Darcamps
Darlene, Dave
Em
Max the wonder dog

2005 Antigua
2001 Ford F250

Russinator

Thanks for putting this together. Donna and I are looking forward to meeting you, the rest of the group and camping in a place that we've never been to before. What should we do about getting the money to you?

OC Campers

Quote from: RussinatorThanks for putting this together. Donna and I are looking forward to meeting you, the rest of the group and camping in a place that we've never been to before. What should we do about getting the money to you?
I put a deposit down on the sites and I will collect the money once a few more people have signed up.

If you want to look at the campground site map, pick a site and let me know which one you want to be in.  A17, A18, B17 and B18 are a little roomier, the other sites are in the center and a little closer together.

Jacqui

teleskiermom

Hi there-
We are interested in going and most likely my cousin, the Jarmans.
Thanks teleskiermom

2 adults
3 yr old
2 dogs

Russinator

I just took a look at the campground map. If it's possible we'd like to get site B18. If that's not possible then any site would do. Thanks again, Russ and Donna

OC Campers

Quote from: RussinatorI just took a look at the campground map. If it's possible we'd like to get site B18. If that's not possible then any site would do. Thanks again, Russ and Donna
You got it Russ.

Teleskiermom, I will put both of you down.

Only 2 sites remaining.  Maybe I will call tomorrow and get a few more sites.

Jacqui

dgrote

still have room?  i'd like a18 if open

1 adult (dee) friend of rod/debbie  
1 dog (bill)

OC Campers

No problem Dee, I put you in A18 and Towrod in A17

Jacqui