waiting to here how Joan is....

wavery

:morning: ........ :compumad: ........ :banghead:

:rolleyes:

We're waiting here. :D

griffsdad

Joan you're in our prayers!!!

oldmoose

I'm not holding my breath, but waiting for positive results.

Moose

Dee4j

starting to worry here...I hope no news is good news...hope someone lets us know soon that everything went well

CHELSEE'S DAD

Hey Guys
We got a voice mail from Sal  saying that Joan was doing Great!
We have tried to call their home # but evidently they are not back yet.
If I hear more I'll pass it along. John

wavery

Quote from: CHELSEE'S DADHey Guys
We got a voice mail from Sal  saying that Joan was doing Great!
We have tried to call their home # but evidently they are not back yet.
If I hear more I'll pass it along. John

Thanks............Great news :D

CHELSEE'S DAD

News Flash News Flash!! :yikes:

Ok more news, We just received a call from Joan they are back home they got back yesteday, Sat. Sal and Joan deceided to stay in S.F. one more night so they would not have to fight traffic on Fri. afternoon. Joan sounds great and everthing went well. Terri and I will be going over to see Joan this afternoon and will report later on John and Terri. :W

wavery

Quote from: CHELSEE'S DADNews Flash News Flash!! :yikes:

Ok more news, We just received a call from Joan they are back home they got back yesteday, Sat. Sal and Joan deceided to stay in S.F. one more night so they would not have to fight traffic on Fri. afternoon. Joan sounds great and everthing went well. Terri and I will be going over to see Joan this afternoon and will report later on John and Terri. :W
:-()  :-()  :-()  :!

Great excuse to go camping :D

6Quigs

Great news John, glad everything went well.

Thanks for keeping us informed, and pass on our well wishes to Joan, (and Sal) ;)

Dee4j

Thanks John...Glad to hear all went well please keep us posted

OC Campers

I am so glad that everything went well.  Tell her we are thinking of her.

Jacqui

CHELSEE'S DAD

Hey eveyone!!
Terri and I went by and saw Joan and Sal this afternoon, kind of a quick "drive by" just give her a card and some support. Joan is doing just great she's up and around just like always. She had to show us her battle scars what little there are of them it looks like she will be healing real soon.

We have plans on going camping, leaving on the 17th of this month and comming back on the 20th at Sycamore ranch out of Marysville. (God willing and the creek don't rise ) Joan and Sal are going to try and make it so thats a good thing you know camping makes you heal faster. We will pass along all your love and good thoughts. Stay tuned for the lastest. John and Terri  :D

towrod

Glad to hear it!
Thanks for the update -

oldmoose

So glad the surgery was a success and that she's up and around.

Moose