Rally-ish: Peninsula RV Resort - Rollins Lake

Started by zamboni, May 05, 2006, 10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

Countdown time!!!

10 days
(7 days for the OC's)

OC Campers

Glen--Since Tuesday will be here before we know it are the sites under your name or under PUT?   Is there any special check-in instructions?

I know this is a stupid question but what about potlucks?  The usual Saturday evening potluck and a Saturday  morning share breakfast?  Unfortunately,  I have to work on Saturday (11am-8pm) so only Randy and the kids will be around for dinner.  This shouldn't be a problem since he cooks most of the camp meals anyway.

Jacqui

towrod

Quote from: OC CampersI know this is a stupid question but what about potlucks? The usual Saturday evening potluck and a Saturday morning share breakfast?  
Jacqui
Did I hear the word POTLUCK?
I guess the check in time it too late on Friday to pull it off so Jackie can attend? :(   If we indeed have it on Saturday Night then we can make Dutch Oven Tamale Pie.....

zamboni

Everybody's name is with the campground, so you should be able to check in when you drive up...

Potluck sounds good - if anyone else will be arriving early enough, we could do a smaller one Friday as well... since we will be arriving Thursday night.  Assuming I can still get the day off work (frantic lately, should be calmer next week).

OC Campers

Quote from: towrodDid I hear the word POTLUCK?
I guess the check in time it too late on Friday to pull it off so Jackie can attend? :( If we indeed have it on Saturday Night then we can make Dutch Oven Tamale Pie.....
Rod, you are SWEET.  Don't change anything because of me.  Remember, I am a mom and have no problem eating cold food.  I will just enjoy the leftovers when I get back Saturday night.  Or, I will just have Randy save me a plate and I will enjoy it when I get there.

Jacqui

chkster

We are up for the Sat potluck DW is going to prepare two pots of "chili". One for home use and one for camping. She is on summer break and will have the time..
Thanx "Cherie baby"
Is it Friday yet? Mo can't wait for his second trip and Larry ..well Larry NEEDS to get out and burn off some terrier energy.
See you all next weekend. :tent:  :)

OC Campers

Quote from: chksterWe are up for the Sat potluck DW is going to prepare two pots of "chili". One for home use and one for camping. She is on summer break and will have the time..
 Thanx "Cherie baby"
 Is it Friday yet? Mo can't wait for his second trip and Larry ..well Larry NEEDS to get out and burn off some terrier energy.
 See you all next weekend. :tent:  :)
Chuck, we will have to get Larry together with our little Boston terrier/chi (Bella).  She would play all day long if given the opportunity.  Maybe they will  exhaust each other.  Angel our "old" girl would appreciate it.:)

Oh yeah.
2 days  (OC Campers)

5 days (most everyone else)

Jacqui

zamboni

1 day OC
3 days Zamboni-less (4 if things stay in the *(&#@)& at work like they have been this past week!)
4 days everybody else

OC Campers

We are out the door in 15 minutes (its 4:30pm).  See all of you when you get there on Friday.

Jacqui

zamboni

4 more hours...

(Here's to hoping I won't be called into work tomorrow - a 1.5 hour commute from the campground!)

chkster

Is the potuck on? I do not want to drag a pot of chili camping. :confused:

mustang

Quote from: chksterIs the potuck on? I do not want to drag a pot of chili camping. :confused:

I would say YES!  You can always count on a Sat night potluck with this group.  Most of us just don't post what we're bringing because it's usually a last minute thing (for me, anyway!)

See you at the lake!!!

OC Campers

As far as I know there is a potluck.  I have my pasta salad stuff along.  Just got back from the campground.  Nice place but remember to bring your blue totes.  NO HOOKUPS!!!  Water is plentiful but not at every site.  also,  BRING BUG REPELENT!!!  there are mosquitos the size of Volkswagons!!!  and there are a lot fo them!!!!

See all of you up there.  I had to come home for the night because my teenage daughter has summer school.   To give you a time table it is about 1 hour from Roseville.  The last 15-20 miles is on 2 lane winding roads.

Jacqui

chkster

thanx for the tip.
how do you spell relief... D E E T ! ! !  
citronella is too long for a cheer... LOL
batteries charged, fridge cooling, etc. etc.
see all tomorrow!

TheViking

I expect to see some pics next week !!!!!