Main Menu

RE: Lake Tahoe Rally in July??

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 26, 2003, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

SCCS
15 Nights/16 nights
[/color]

Nice things about tracking nights is that Jeff doesn t have to work a single night before the rally.

gsm x2

pcmom

The Memory Maker
QuoteIn fact some campsites may have the option of cable TV and fire rings.

Hello Scott,

Can I make a request to have a site with a Fire Ring  - pretty pleaseeeeeee[:D]

My kids will be EXTREMELY upset if they don t get to build a fire at our site.  We re hoping to be there by dinner time Friday night.  The kids get out of school at noon that day so if we are on the road by 1 then I m guessing we will be there around 6 or so.

Also, what is the " normal"  fare for the potlucks?  Just thinking ahead on what I need to bring. [:)]

The Memory Maker

pcmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  pcmom

QuoteIn fact some campsites may have the option of cable TV and fire rings.

Hello Scott,

Can I make a request to have a site with a Fire Ring  - pretty pleaseeeeeee[:D]

My kids will be EXTREMELY upset if they don t get to build a fire at our site.  We re hoping to be there by dinner time Friday night.  The kids get out of school at noon that day so if we are on the road by 1 then I m guessing we will be there around 6 or so.

Also, what is the " normal"  fare for the potlucks?  Just thinking ahead on what I need to bring. [:)]

Sorry PCMom but no campsites can be reserved in advance. This rally will be on a " First Come, First Choice"  basis. But I will be posting more info regarding check-in procedures, especially late check-ins in a day or so.

In regards to the potluck. In the recent past rallies NNC members tend to bring as a wide variety of eats. I plan on posting something regarding potlucks about a week before the rally.

The Memory Maker

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Scott,
 Do we have sites assigened yet or is it choose your own when arriving?

Yes, it is " First Come, First Choice"  for the campsites upon arrival at the campground.
 In a day or so I will post more info regarding late checkins etc  . . .

6Quigs

The Memory MakerHey Scott,

Can I reserve a campsite with Cable?  

[;)][;)][;)]

Red neff Barchetta

SCCSScott -

Could you make sure my site is wide enough for my awning and screen room?  Also, please be sure to trim the tree s around our site s table so that my shiny new " E-Z Up"  awning won t get ripped by any branches?  In regards to cable hook-up s, I only require HBO, CNN, CNBC, ESPN, Bloomberg TV, Playboy, er, I mean PBS, and Showtime.  Oh yeah, a golf cart to get to and from the showers would be terrific also.

Thanks!

SactoCampers

Red neff BarchettaYeah, I don t want any trees above me. I don t want any limbs falling down on my beautiful Tracker. I also heard there was a beer truck that comes through the campground. What time does he come through again? Oh forget it, you re no hlep. I ll just help myself to some of (Tow)Rod s Red.....home brew that is. I also need to make sure my site is paved and level....can t stand that gravel stuff and weeds that get onto my astroturf. I don t care about the inside of my popup, but I hate it on my astroturf. Makes me look so much like a........camper.

Kev,

Does your popup have a nickname yet? If not, after careful thought, I think I ve come up with the perfect name until you get your Palomino Stampede 235-sl:

" Margaret s Lament"

The Memory Maker

SCCSIn response to the high demand for site assignments, we have worked out the first few sites-

Kevin/6Quigs- Site 001 This site is beautifully located downhill from our dumpstation(that leaks). P.S. bring plenty of fans for the late afternoon " downwind"  breeze

Jeff/RNBarchetta- Site 002 Your site has the honor of serving as our bus stop so you ll have plenty of visitors " stopping by"  and bumming a pale ale (it stops by every 15 minutes 24/7, exhaust and all)

Brian/SactoCampers- Site 003 This is our " It s a Small World After All"  site. We ve called it that because all weekend the entire world will be tramping across your astroturf to get anywhere in the campground. A word of caution- make sure that the pathway that you make is wide enough to fit the pedestrians as well as those on bikes " Share the Road"

Anyone else have any requests for site assignments?
 All requests will be dealt with on a " First Come, Last served"  basis

Red neff Barchetta

SCCSNow that s what rabble rousing is all about!
 hehe
 Uh, you are joking right dear friend?

6Quigs

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteUh, you are joking right dear friend?
Bloody better be,
 or I ll be in the dog house for rabble rousing Scott,
 and getting us a site near some running water,
 which you know my 2 year old will only want to play in[:o][: (]

The Memory Maker

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Now that s what rabble rousing is all about!
 hehe
 Uh, you are joking right dear friend?

dramatic pause while wagonMASTER ponders how many pale ale s this will cost Jeff

QuoteBloody better be,
 or I ll be in the dog house for rabble rousing Scott,
 and getting us a site near some running water,
 which you know my 2 year old will only want to play in  

Uh.. yea.. I was only kidding.......
 Your sites will be great!
 no... Really!
 (he he he he he he he)

gsm x2

The Memory Maker
13/14 Nights

gsm x2

SCCS

SCCS
Quotequote:

Scott,
 Do we have sites assigened yet or is it choose your own when arriving?

Yes, it is " First Come, First Choice"  for the campsites upon arrival at the campground.

TMM Scott,
  Could you please tell me the approximate site numbers the group has? So I can see where we will be on the map.

gsm x2

The Memory Maker
Screensaver says, " 12 days for Thursday arrivers which means 13 days for Friday s folks

gsm x2

6Quigs

The Memory MakerDid ya ever notice, gsm x2 appears 4 times in the above post.

gsm appears 6 times[&:]

This time 2 weeks we will be stuffed from our NNC breakfast[:D]