RE: Lake Tahoe Rally in July??

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 26, 2003, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Memory Maker

SCCS

QuoteORIGINAL:  SCCS

Quotequote:

Scott,
 Do we have sites assigened yet or is it choose your own when arriving?

Yes, it is " First Come, First Choice"  for the campsites upon arrival at the campground.

TMM Scott,
  Could you please tell me the approximate site numbers the group has? So I can see where we will be on the map.

Working on it with TVC. I can tell you that right now it looks like area " F" . but what exact site numbers are not known yet. I ll post info later during upcoming week.

Scott/TMM

gsm x2

6Quigs
11 Nights for Thursday travelers/ 12 Nights for Friday Travelers

I have to work 8 of the days, but none of the nights.

QuoteDid ya ever notice, gsm x2 appears 4 times in the above post.

gsm appears 6 times  

Never noticed that....thanks for pointing it out.

gsm x2

6Quigs

gsm x210 Nights for Thursday travelers/ 11 Nights for Friday Travelers

So who is going to be there on Thursday, and can reserve me a nice site, seeing as Scott is ignoring our requests[&:]
 Georgeanne, I just might be bringing the fixings for some Harvey Wallbangers[8D]

gsm x2

The Memory Maker
QuoteGeorgeanne, I just might be bringing the fixings for some Harvey Wallbangers

gsm x2 <---reserving a space away from water, but near us for the Quigs.  Last time G had Harvey I ......"   Well a gentleman never tells.  [:D]

gsm x2

The Memory Maker

The Memory MakerJust wanted to give everyone an update about the fees at the campground

Since we officially have 21 families attending this rally, we have qualified for a 20% discount off of the campground fees. This means that for Thursday night, the rate will be $28.00. Friday and Saturday night s fees will be $30.60 per night.

You have all paid a $35.00 deposit and the additional balance will be carried over to your remaining nights stay.

For example, Red Neff is arriving on Friday and has already paid his first night s stay. Upon his check-in he will owe the campground an additional $26.20 for Saturday night.

There is no additional charge for extra Quigs(I mean Kids)

Scott/TMM

Coming soon: The Check-in procedure![/b][/color]

gsm x2

The Memory Maker
9 or 10 Nights

But if we leave on Wednesday night to get a couple hours behind us...it could only be 8 nights.  Getting anxious to get rolling.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

The Memory Maker
QuoteFor example, Red Neff is arriving on Friday and has already paid his first night s stay. Upon his check-in he will owe the campground an additional $26.20 for Saturday night.
I m used to being made an example of.
 Now if it were Amy behind those words it would include some unmentionables.

Whoohoo!
 This rally is getting close!  I ll be trying out a new mod.  I m having a " storm"  window cut today out of some Lexan at a plastic shop.  Got this mod. from Bart/EverybodyHauls.  Now we ll be able to keep the cold outside, but able to see out the door.  Although we don t really spend much time inside the PU at rally s.  Too much fun stuff happening.  I m looking forward to a SammySlave gin and tonic.

RTurner

The Memory MakerHey Scott,
 I need to find out two things
 1) We will be arriving in separate cars (ie. Truck/Trailer/Kids/Hubbie and then I have to drive up later in the day), should I just call to make sure they have overflow parking?
 2) Will they allow a small tent on a site?  We may have almost as many kids as the Quigs so we want to kick them outside? (this is the Get Lucky At the Lake Rally isn t it? [;)][;)]

The Memory Maker

RTurner

QuoteORIGINAL:  RTurner

Hey Scott,
 I need to find out two things
 1) We will be arriving in separate cars (ie. Truck/Trailer/Kids/Hubbie and then I have to drive up later in the day), should I just call to make sure they have overflow parking?
 2) Will they allow a small tent on a site?  We may have almost as many kids as the Quigs so we want to kick them outside? (this is the Get Lucky At the Lake Rally isn t it? [;)][;)]

I know that I have seen small tents on sites before.And according to the campground map there is a road that leads to something labeled " overflow" , does that mean parking? I m not sure since I have never inquired.
 Go ahead and give them a call on both questions. The rally contact person is named Jan Mitchell @ Tahoe Valley Campground 1-877-717-8737 or (530) 541-2222

pcmom

gsm x2
8 or 9 Nights
[/b][/color][/size]
 We re looking forward to coming to Tahoe and meeting everybody.  The kids are even counting down to when we come [:)]

Hybrid Holly

The Memory MakerAebleskiver anyone?  Got a new pan!

pcmom

Hybrid Holly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

Aebleskiver anyone?  Got a new pan!

Now that isn t fair!!!  [&:]  I m on a diet and am being really good right now 10 lbs down and 30 to go - never thought I would like the Atkins way but it is working for me - I just hope there aren t too many temptations at the pot lucks [:D]  I just have to decide what I am going to make............

SCCS

The Memory Maker
QuoteAebleskiver anyone?
YES YES!!!!!!!!

gsm x2

The Memory Maker
QuoteNow that isn t fair!!!  I m on a diet and am being really good right now 10 lbs down and 30 to go - never thought I would like the Atkins way but it is working for me - I just hope there aren t too many temptations at the pot lucks  I just have to decide what I am going to make............

pcmom---there will be plenty of temptations, but there will also be plenty of sugar-free, high fiber/low carb foods to choose from.  Congrats on being 100% successful and increasing your success rate to 400% soon.

gsm x2

The Memory Maker

The Memory MakerO.K. everyone-
 I need to find out who will (or thinks that they will) be showing up after 6:00pm on either Thursday or Friday.
 TMM/Scott