Previous topic - Next topic

The Memory Maker

Hybrid HollyOh, and by the way,
 Q.Aebleskiver anyone?
 A. Aebleskivultly!

Red neff Barchetta

The Memory Maker
QuoteO.K. everyone-
 I need to find out who will (or thinks that they will) be showing up after 6:00pm on either Thursday or Friday.

Scott -
 We will be showing up after 6:00p.m. on Thursday.  Somewhere around 11:00a.m. on Friday to be a little more specific.
 Hope this helps!

Red neff Barchetta

The Memory MakerOh, and YES to aebleskivies!

gsm x2

The Memory MakerGreat Scott...

Got your message...we think we will be arriving BEFORE 6:00 p.m. on Thursday.

TOS

Nick

The Memory Maker

QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker

O.K. everyone-
 I need to find out who will (or thinks that they will) be showing up after 6:00pm on either Thursday or Friday.
 TMM/Scott

I will arrive sometime around 9:00PM on Thursday.

pcmom

The Memory Maker

QuoteI need to find out who will (or thinks that they will) be showing up after 6:00pm on either Thursday or Friday.
 TMM/Scott

Hello Scott,

We will arrive close to 6:00 pm on Friday.  We re guessing it is about a 5 hour drive for us and we are hoping to be out of town by or before 1:00 pm.

SactoCampers

The Memory MakerWe will arrive before 6 p.m. on Friday.

gsm x2

The Memory MakerScott...

Modification from previous note.  The SammySlaves and GSMs SHOULD arrive before 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, but depending on traffic, MIGHT be there a little after 6:00 p.m.  So, let s be conservative and say will be there AFTER 6:00 p.m.

gsm x2

6Quigs

gsm x2TMM
 The 6Quigs hope to arrive sometime between 6:01pm and 8:59pm on friday[8D]

The Memory Maker

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker

O.K. everyone-
 TMM/Scott

I will arrive sometime around 9:00PM on Thursday.

Nick
 I have you down for just TWO nights, arriving on FRIDAY . . .
 Let me know if you really are planning on arriving on Thursday.
 Scott/TMM

Nick

The Memory MakerYes I m arriving on Thursday evening.  Thought I told you that before, but I could be mistaken.[:D]

towrod

The Memory MakerWe re arriving Friday, hopefully before 6:00, but it could be later.  We have to wait until school is out to leave.

Debbie

Hybrid Holly

The Memory MakerWe will be there Friday between 1pm and 2pm...

SCCS

The Memory MakerTMM/Scott,

We will arrive friday sometime before 3pm.[:D] Just looked at the weather forecast for tahoe.Clear and mild, days will be in the low 70, nights in the mid 30. Better pack some warm things.

RTurner

The Memory Maker80 % of the RTurners will arrive mid day (Dad and 3 kids so who knows when they will really get going).  The other 20% will be up in the evening.