Joan- Clam Chowder
 Dave- Prime Rib
 Mike- Whatever the hell he wants
 Holly- Whatever the hell veggies or salad she wants
 Gwenzilla- ?
 Zamboni- Appetite

So there :p
[/b]
Its good to see the ole Nick-Neff-Cough rabble rousing back!

calstate360

Yes, it sure is good to see the "ol" gang up and rousing again.

Joan

Gwenzilla

QuoteJoan- Clam Chowder
Dave- Prime Rib
Mike- Whatever the hell he wants
Holly- Whatever the hell veggies or salad she wants
Gwenzilla- ?
Zamboni- Appetite

Better late than never....

Gwenzilla - Whatever the heck rice dish we can conjure up.

zymomyz

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted on PUT !! This sure does look like it would be a fun rally....

champ521

Quote from: zymomyzWow, it's been a long time since I posted on PUT !! This sure does look like it would be a fun rally....

Welllll??

Gwenzilla

Quote from: zymomyzWow, it's been a long time since I posted on PUT !! This sure does look like it would be a fun rally....

...and we could always use another contributor to the pot luck ...

so......????

calstate360

Take Highway 65 to Marysville.

Turn right on Hwy 20 east. Go 11 miles, turn left on Marysville Road. There is a gas station on the left just past the turn

Travel 11 miles. Turn right, still on Marysville Road. There is a Bar just past the turn

Travel 2.8 miles to Oregon House, turn left on French Town Road.

Travel 1.2 miles to the park. On the left Big Sign.

If all else fails follow the signs toward Collins Lake.

Have a safe trip

Sal

Hybrid Holly

If I read that right, there is a BAR just 4 miles from the campground,
hmmm.....

not sure if that is good news or bad.

zymomyz

Quote from: Hybrid HollyIf I read that right, there is a BAR just 4 miles from the campground,
hmmm......

Sounding better, and better  :p

champ521

Quote from: zymomyzSounding better, and better  :p

I guess you did not read the part of The List where I said I am making prime rib. I got a 6-boner. It weighs 14lbs. :yikes:

zymomyz

Quote from: champ521I got a 6-boner. ... :yikes:

Is that a polite thing to say in mixed company  :D

champ521

Quote from: zymomyzIs that a polite thing to say in mixed company  :D

Seeins how much everybody enjoyed my 6-boner, I'd say it was appropriate.

Surfcal

Well, Tania and I happened to be in the general neighborhood so we decided to drop by and check out this campground.  Much to our surprise, we recognized a few people we knew, Joan and some other members of the so-called Drunk Squad..

Well, the stories of the six bone monster compelled us to stay.  It was a good thing we just happened to be dragging along the trailer and thought it'd be a good idea to stock it with food and drinks for the drive so it all worked out.  We had just enough for the weekend.

All in all, what a great spontaneous event.  For many of us, visiting the "cult" compound was an eye opener and that there is life beyond the gates.

Joan, at this writing, you are still there, but thank you very much for your hospitality.  We all appreciate the access to a Thousand Trails CG.  At least this cult has less stringent rules.  We need TT wine and Kool-Aid.

And to all the fellow drunk squad members, from pork roasts, to french fries, to well concocted and ill-advised cocktails, "cult" juice to multiple boners, it was a great event that was reminiscent of other NNC rallies that have made it famous and infamous.

Thanks all.

Ca-girl

For those of you who participated in the spiritual experience of Isis on Saturday, read this before you drink the rest of your kool-aid.

http://www.rickross.com/groups/fof.html

Gwenzilla

Thanks to all who made this another memorable event for us.  Special thanks to Joan & Sal for hosting the get-together.
Visiting this Thousand Trails campground sure tempts one into thinking about a membership.....  but sponging off of Joans membership sure save$ u$ $ome buck$ and we thank her immensly for letting us do that !

BTW - Joan you look fantabulous!  Congrats on the "loss" and keep up the good work!