News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ponderosa 1

Started by calstate360, Feb 26, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

George, glad you like that spicy HOT :yikes: bowl of chicken soup.  I purchased it at the store in Coloma so I don't think you want to drive up there again to purchase some.  Look on the back of the bowl for the distributor, they sometimes include a web site and you can order from them directly.

Ya, that darn jack was/is a bummer.  Sal hasn't even unhooked the trailer from the truck yet; he said he's too disgusted with it now.  Luckily our driveway is long enougth to have the trailer and the truck on it and not hang too much on to the sidewalk.

That's all for now.

Joan

Calstate361

Hey George/Gwenzilla,

I saw the "HOT" bowl of soup, like the one I gave you, at my local Albertsons in the Chinese food isle; so check your local Albertsons.

Joan

EDITED 4/30/07

George, I saw some this weekend at Wal-Mart for much cheaper!

Joan

Gwenzilla

Thanks Joan, We have an Albertsens and a WalMart a few miles away, I'll check them out.
Have you gotten your trailer jack(s) repaired yet?

wavery

Quote from: GwenzillaThanks Joan, We have an Albertsens and a WalMart a few miles away, I'll check them out.
Have you gotten your trailer jack(s) repaired yet?
HMMMMMMM!!! I smell a story here.... :yikes:  You can't just say stuff like that without telling the whole story.......... :p

Calstate361

No, the ground was so wet when we got home Sal had to leave it hooked up on the truck for a couple of days, then when he got it off the truck and was trying to jack it back up to level it the jack broke throuth the underside, through the wood and broke/tore the fiberglass in the front.  He is so p'd off now it is still sitting there.  I guess I'm going to have to light a fire under him to get it jacked back up and over the the dealer for service.  Hopefully the after market insurance will not only pay for the jack (which they did for the last one) but also the damage done to the front because the jack broke.  We will see; our luck, they will only pay for the jack and not the damage.

Thanks for asking.

Enjoy your "HOT" soup!

Joan

zamboni

Sorry for the delay (with the new job, I am more cautious surfing from work... but in the evenings, too worn out to "get online").

Attached is the photo from the potluck, and here is a link to the full size 2600x2000 image.

I have to say, it is nice having a floorplan where you can park a bunch of very hungry adults inside a camper and all eat.  Jack, the dog on the bunk, was quite the "entertainer" -- he was groaning and cooing and making all sorts of racket, hoping for "people food" :)

Gwenzilla

Not trying to resurrect this old posting, but while I was putting together a photo page for the Russian River rally I came across a few photos from this Ponderosa rally so I decided to set up a photo page for this rally too.
Its not much but if you're interested check out:
http://campgwenzilla.homestead.com/PonderosaResort2007.html