News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ignore

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 28, 2003, 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteI m picturing you on the boat ala Roy Scheider (sp.?) in Jaws yelling at everyone to get out of the water and freaking everybody out.

Neff, I have the same image in my head, but tomorrow will get to see this for myself when we go to pick up TOS s CD of a gazillion NNC rally photos.  (OK, technically it s " today"  since it s past midnight, but since I haven t gone to sleep yet, Monday is still " tomorrow" .)

Boy, it s been quiet here today (Sunday)!

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderBoy, was that FUN!!!  We got a tour of not only the harbor when we picked up TOS s CD this morning, but also went further out, where TOS kicked it up a notch so we could bounce along the waves.  Way better than any ride at Magic Mountain, and the girls and I had a blast!  Thanks " Mr. Miller" !!!!! [:D][:D][:D]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteThanks " Mr. Miller" !!!!!  

You are very welcome.  Glad everyone had a great time and didn t get more than a few drops of saltwater on them.

gsm x2

gsm x2

CottonwooderThis is my 1000th post.  It says nothing, so please ignore it.

gsm x2

griffsmom

CottonwooderThis is my 737th post, and it says even less.  I respectfully ask you to ignore it even more.

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteThis is my 1000th post. It says nothing, so please ignore it.

[image]http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/bow.gif[/image]

That prompted me to look at the list.  Not only are there only 2 of us in the 900s (Neff and I), but we re tied with exactly 921.  (Well, this one will put me at 922.)  And then no one in the 800s at all, then G s next.

But back to TOS... [image]http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/bow.gif[/image]

(Woohoo, flipped two pages in a row!)

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderNo.  Take a look.
 I ve got 922.

otter

Cottonwooderya see why I worry about the 100 flip over in the R&R thread?

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quoteya see why I worry about the 100 flip over in the R&R thread?

Well, your worries are over.  The horse is out of the barn.

gsm x2

Ab Diver

CottonwooderSince all the other threads are being ignored, I figured it was only fair to ignore this one as well.

Over on the " Campfire"  forum, the " Question and Answer Time- Part II"  thread is up to a whole ten pages and one question asked: " New question: how many pages can a post on PUT go? We are already up to 10 pages!"  

A whole TEN pages?!?!?! [:o]

Do we dare tell them? [;)]

BTW: this ten page Q&A thread was started by none other than our own NNC " Honorary Member"  Kelly. Can we pick em, or what? You go, Girl!

otter

Ab Diver
QuoteSince all the other threads are being ignored, I figured it was only fair to ignore this one as well.

My thought exactly!!!

I have no intentions of flipping the 2000 page.  I had just wanted to celebrate NNC 100 pages of histroy by gathering around our monitors at a preset time to watch  C Wooder, resident flipper, do her thing.  Now that would have been fun. We will just have to run it up to 200  and try again.

I must sayI was surprised in the morning when that could no longer be achived and was at a loss for words. A state I am rarely in.  [:o]
 So in true HaHa fashion I left the house cleaning and packing half done and went shopping.  After over shopping and over eating lunch I came back feeling much better.  [;)]
 I am serious that I have no desire to be flipping the 2000 page.  My dear friend C Wooder has that joyous duty. It has never been about pages and numbers for me.  I just enjoy the rat-a-tat.  So carry on.

I m going camping[:D]

birol

CottonwooderCan I have a " please ignore"  post here too ? Are you guys always so active ? Is California far away from Ontario ?[8D][8D]

griffsmom

birol

QuoteORIGINAL:  birol

Can I have a " please ignore"  post here too ?

You could,but we d ignore it.

QuoteAre you guys always so active ?

This ain t nuthin !  You should see us when we re not camping so much! Oh wait, this is California, we never STOP camping!

QuoteIs California far away from Ontario ?[8D][8D]

Actually, Ontario is in California!

[;)][8D][:D]

birol

CottonwooderOh darn ! I gotta find a job in California then ! Silicon valley is there too !.

Wait a minute, Actually I was in San Fransisco two years ago for a three night stay ! ALl business tuff, but, last day I escaped from a meeting and Drove around little bit, over the golden gate bridge and a very nice area with houses like in Full House. Only had three hours. Loved the place, maybe one day we will be able to drive down and camp with you guys ........ That is if someone pays for the gas [8D][8D][8D][8D]

Ab Diver

griffsmom
QuoteYou could,but we d ignore it.

Ignore what?[;)]