News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ignore

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 28, 2003, 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Cottonwooder::::pssst, hey guys! An innocent wandered in!  Should we do the usual....?[;)]::::

Ab Diver

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

::::pssst, hey guys! An innocent wandered in!  Should we do the usual....?[;)]::::

An INNOCENT?!?!?!?!?!  

(Slaps big red " PANIC"  button, and rushes madly about room, shoving beer and champaine bottles, pizza boxes and caviar dishes under the sofa, as the hidden wall spins so the full wet bar becomes a fireplace again, the roulette tables all flip over to become dining tables, the multi-faceted disco ball zipps back up into the ceiling as an ordinary hanging light decends to take it s place, and the catchy dance tune is silenced from the quadra-phonic surround sound system and replaced with " muzac"  from an old AM/FM radio...)

(Clears throat) " Ahem... The *usual*? The usual *what*? Nuthing ever happens here, it s always soooo boring. This place just gets ignored all the time."

griffsmom

Ab Diver

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

::::pssst, hey guys! An innocent wandered in!  Should we do the usual....?[;)]::::

An INNOCENT?!?!?!?!?!  

(Slaps big red " PANIC"  button, and rushes madly about room, shoving beer and champaine bottles, pizza boxes and caviar dishes under the sofa, as the hidden wall spins so the full wet bar becomes a fireplace again, the roulette tables all flip over to become dining tables, the multi-faceted disco ball zipps back up into the ceiling as an ordinary hanging light decends to take it s place, and the catchy dance tune is silenced from the quadra-phonic surround sound system and replaced with " muzac"  from an old AM/FM radio...)

(Clears throat) " Ahem... The *usual*? The usual *what*? Nuthing ever happens here, it s always soooo boring. This place just gets ignored all the time."

Good thinking, Dave.  I always forget about that part.  [:)]

But what I was referring to what we usually do to the unsuspecting that wander this far into the jungle...wink, wink, nudge nudge...[;)]

Kelly

Ab Diver

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

BTW: this ten page Q&A thread was started by none other than our own NNC " Honorary Member"  Kelly. Can we pick em, or what? You go, Girl!

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Okay ~ I ignored this as long as I could!  LOL

Thanks, Dave ... it is truly an honor to be picked by such a ... you know, words fail me ... what kind of group are you anyway???  [&:][8D][;)][/font]

Cottonwooder

Ab Diver
Quote(Slaps big red " PANIC"  button, and rushes madly about room...

AbDave, how d you come to be dashing around the Guys  Room while in the Ignore Dungeon?  You re either extremely powerful or still extremely weakened. [;)]

Birol s been around PUT for a looooooooong time, so he may not be as innocent as most others.  Therefore, should we up the " usual"  a notch?  [;)][:o][:D][&:]

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder
 Birol s been around PUT for a looooooooong time, so he may not be as innocent as most others.  Therefore, should we up the " usual"  a notch?  [;)][:o][:D][&:]

Excellent idea!  >:-} :::evil laugh:::

Cottonwooder

Kelly
QuoteThanks, Dave ... it is truly an honor to be picked by such a ... you know, words fail me ... what kind of group are you anyway???

What kind of group are we?  Been trying to figure that out since last summer.  I don t think we re a moment closer to the answer yet, but it s fun trying to figure it out.  [:D]

griffsmom

CottonwooderWe re not a group.  We re a movement.  

Says so on our Web page.

Ab Diver

griffsmom

Excellent idea!  >:-} :::evil laugh:::

Bwhahahahaha!!!...  (muscles OldMoose s 55 gallon Dutch Oven out of the storage room, and starts stacking wood for the fire)

Ok, so we re gunna do this one all the way to " well-done"  this time, eh? (how d ya like the added *accent* on the end? [;)] )

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteWe re not a group. We re a movement.  Says so on our Web page.

That s right, I forgot.  No wonder I don t know what kind of " group"  we are.

BTW, Kelly and Birol, look at the times of these posts.  Now do you have an inkling as to how we can blast through a hundred pages?  [:D]

griffsmom

CottonwooderBirol and Kelly:

If you ll be visiting us more often now, just a word or two of caution:

Don t say " blast through"  over in the boys  room, if you know what I mean. [:o]

Oh yeah, and don t pull anyone s finger over there either.  It s just not worth it. [&:]

(tee hee, I pulled a cottonwooder--and right under her little dolphin nose too![;)])

Ab Diver

griffsmomAnd NEVER accept a beer from *The Original Scott* (TOS, also known as " gsmx2" ), especially if he says it has a very recent " born on"  date and just has to cool down a bit.  DAMHIKT [;)]

birol

griffsmomYou guys are my kind of people, disgusting jokes and a sense of humor !

The problem is I like Beer, and should not drink much because I have a Big Belly already. And I don t think I like Hot beer. Is that what I think that is ? Hot beer ??? Hmmmmmmm. I used to think highly of gsm x2 ! Now I really admire him [8D][8D][8D]

birol

Kelly

Cottonwooder

BTW, Kelly and Birol, look at the times of these posts.  Now do you have an inkling as to how we can blast through a hundred pages?  [:D]

[font=" comic sans ms" ]I have noticed that!  You all blast through here like you re in a chat room!  Ever think about actually chatting with some of us in a chat room???  We re loads of fun ~ right goomph?? [8D][;)][/font]