News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ignore

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 28, 2003, 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

6QuigsKevin, didn t you and I already have this conversation?  Comprised solely of [:)][:D][8D][;)][&:][:@][:(][: (][>:][:o]?

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Hi Cottonwooder!  Or is that Nomader?

Surfcal

gsm x2Hello:

I thought I d enter just to break Neff s exclusive run of the table of the NNC threads.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Red neff BarchettaHiya Neff, I ll always be Cottonwooder here, even when we re onto our umpteenth RV, 100 feet long, double-decker with quadruple slide-outs, 5 satellite dishes, indoor pool, etc.  [:D]

So, are you finally seeing burnt corn muffin icons now?  Don t tell me it s just me again, LOL!

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteI thought I d enter just to break Neff s exclusive run of the table of the NNC threads.

Oh gosh, Surf, I hadn t even noticed what Neff was doing until after my last post and I exited outta here.  It looks kinda neat, so I won t break up his wall of posts.

How ya doing these days?  Your video is now with my family in Hong Kong so they can see what our camping trip is like.  In that concrete jungle, there is no concept of open  nature and being surrounded by trees.  Thanks again for putting that together!

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
FLIP!

Boy, it s been a long time!  [:D]

Ab Diver

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteTTT

Quote???

!!!

otter

Ab Diver
QuoteTTT

Tiptoe thru the Tulips ?????

Just a guess Dave.[:D]  How is everyone at your homestead?  This must be your busy season.  Hugs to all

Ab Diver

otter
QuoteTiptoe thru the Tulips ?????

Maybe " Truck-Travel-Trailer"  ???? Naw... Kevin ain t the type to rub our noses in it, is he? [;)]

6Quigs

Ab Diver
QuoteMaybe " Truck-Travel-Trailer"  ???? Naw... Kevin ain t the type to rub our noses in it, is he?

TTT = To The Top
 I ve seen it used on other boards, instead of the  Bump"  we use.

And Dave, no I wouldn t rub your noses in it.
 Wait till you see it.
 It s just like Surfcal s popup,
 It s only pops out on one end[;)]

Ab Diver

6Quigs
QuoteWait till you see it.
 It s just like Surfcal s popup,
 It s only pops out on one end

Kev, you mean you bought a " half-a-hybrid" ?  Well, look at the bright side: at least you got a whole truck. [;)]

Now if we could just get Sacto to buy a *real* tow vehicle. (ducking)

Otter, my Dear... yes, things are kinda crazy down there right now, and it s only gunna get worse. Can you believe some of the stores are ALREADY putting up their Christmas decorations????  Grrrrrrr.....   Things are good with the Fam. The girls are growing like weeds, probably cuz I use Turf-Builder on them once a month, just like the box sez. [;)]   Hugs right back at ya babe, and Hi to Lon for us!

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteTTT = To The Top
Oh geez, Kevin, I thought it was a re-enactment of an old thread that started with " TTT" , followed by " UUU" , etc.  

I ve seen it as " BTT"  = Bump To Top.

griffsmom

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs
 TTT = To The Top

What, " bump"  isn t good enough for you anymore?  Gotta keep up with the " other boards"  now, do we?  Well, if all the " other boards"  were jumping off the Golden Gate, would you be asking us to follow that as well?

Euros, yeesh.

[;)]

Surfcal

Glad it made the conversion.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Is it time to winterize our popups yet?