News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Russian River 1

Started by calstate360, Aug 07, 2007, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwenzilla

Quote from: harleywolf...........for Friday night dinner .... just let me know about how many dogs you

calstate360

Sites are first come with the exception that they usually put up reserved signs for our group.
It's just Joan and I for dinner.
Sal

Quote from: harleywolfI was wondering how you handle site assignments? Is it 1st come 1st pick or do you assign by RV size or some other way?

Also my parents arrived at the CG today, I believe they are in site 65 (C section). And as it turns out my aunt and uncle are there with their 5er too. They are also TT/NACO members. Currently they are in site 51 but they said they were planning to move sites.

Lastly for Friday night dinner, I

calstate360

I have no idea Joan forgot to ask. I will give you a call when we get there and can find out. I think it is only free dialup phone line here, we have only been here once.
Sal

Quote from: GwenzillaJoan/Sal - is there a gate closure time at the entrance? We really hope to be up at a decent hour, but need to know if there is a set time if/when they stop letting campers in.
Oh and do you know if there is a fee for Wi-Fi Access?

-Geo.

harleywolf

OK so I asked my dad today about check in and WIFI. He said the latest they like you to check in is 11pm. There is a phone box right at the ranger station you can use to call a camp host to let you in if there is no one there.

Also there is free WIFI but you have to take your laptop up to the lodge as that

Gwenzilla

Thanks for the info Rick.  I certainly hope that it wasn't Sal & Joans 5'er your folks saw, that would be a real bummer.  
I looked everywhere for Joans phone number but I don't think I have it, and my wife (who may have it) is asleep and I don't think I want to chance waking her because I want to keep all ten of my fingers.

G.

Quote from: harleywolfOK so I asked my dad today about check in and WIFI. He said the latest they like you to check in is 11pm. There is a phone box right at the ranger station you can use to call a camp host to let you in if there is no one there.

Also there is free WIFI but you have to take your laptop up to the lodge as that

OC Campers

I sure hope that wasn't them.  They have had one problem after the other with this 5er.  Everytime they try to take it out something breaks.   I think they said they were going to be in the C section.  

Jacqui

calstate360

Yes, it was us, and yes, it was us that hit that darned tree!   IT SUCKS!  We also lost my bike on the way up and it looks like someone ran over it.  We were able to  go back and pick it up, but it will need some fixing.   Isn't this shades of Yosmeite Lakes????

We are a couple of sites from Harleywolf's parents.  The Ranger told us not to even try the B section.  So we are in C section in #68.
Gwenzella check in before 11pm and free wi-fi.
See you all soon.
joan

Quote from: harleywolfOK so I asked my dad today about check in and WIFI. He said the latest they like you to check in is 11pm. There is a phone box right at the ranger station you can use to call a camp host to let you in if there is no one there.

teleskiermom

Well it looks like we won't make it camping...My 2 year old has a stomache virus and a temp. Not a good combination. Anyway so sorry we won't be making it. Joan, I have tried to reach someone in the office so I could pay for my nights. Also I'm trying to send John in to give Donna or George the 35.00 for the deposit to pay back to you.
Again so bummed and thank you for everything
Ginger

Gwenzilla

Ginger, I talked to John at work about your plight.  We'll square you with Joan on the deposit while we're up there and collect from John later.  AJ will be disappointed that he won't be able to play (or cause mischief) with Hayden, but I'm sure he'll do OK causing mischief by himself!
We'll miss all of you... take care of the baby, and we look forward to the next time we can "lower the stabilizers" with you.

-Geo & Donna

Quote from: teleskiermomWell it looks like we won't make it camping...My 2 year old has a stomache virus and a temp. Not a good combination. Anyway so sorry we won't be making it. Joan, I have tried to reach someone in the office so I could pay for my nights. Also I'm trying to send John in to give Donna or George the 35.00 for the deposit to pay back to you.
Ginger

calstate360

Ginger
Sorry you can't make it. We will check on the fees.
Sal

Quote from: teleskiermomWell it looks like we won't make it camping...My 2 year old has a stomache virus and a temp. Not a good combination. Anyway so sorry we won't be making it. Joan, I have tried to reach someone in the office so I could pay for my nights. Also I'm trying to send John in to give Donna or George the 35.00 for the deposit to pay back to you.
 Ginger

Gwenzilla

We had a great time hooking up with Joan, Sal, Glen, Kelly, Shelby, Rick, Samantha and TJ on what is probably the inaugural rally for the newly titled NorCal Campers.  Thanks to all of you for a great weekend. Although our emergency

calstate360

Thank you to the attendees of the Inaugural Rally of the Nor Cal Campers!
We had a great time and a special shout out to Rick and his wonderfull extended family.  The 1:30 am campfire was great!Here is hoping for many more great times like this. :D

Sal & Joan

harleywolf

Echo Echo! Yes we had a great time and thanks to everyone for welcoming us on our 1st rally.  Geo and Donna, we were so impressed with AJ and how well he played with our daughter being twice her age and all, what a great kid! Glen and Kelly thanks for looking after TJ while we hit the car/bike show and all the rest of the time she hung out with you guys. I think she spent more time in your camp than anywhere else! She had a blast playing with Shelby, your daughter sure is a cute little kid!

And yes thanks a million to Sal and Joan (who are still at the CG  :p ) for setting this up. Sorry bout the tree though. And yes 1:30am sure does come fast when you

Gwenzilla

OK I threw together a quick picture page of the NNC rally.  To see how bad of a photographer I am go to:

http://campgwenzilla.homestead.com/NCcRussianRiver.html

teleskiermom

Good pictures George!! Liam is doing much better and we hope to go camping in Felton this weekend. Let Johnny know how much we owe ya. Sorry the boys didn't get into any trouble this weekend maybe next time. Thanks again,
Ginger