Frolicking at Francis Lake-Self-service rally 10/12-10/13

Started by OC Campers, Sep 26, 2007, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

This is a neat away from it all private campground near Marysville. Lots of shade trees, clean and private restrooms. Full hookup or tent sites available.
If you would like to join us give them a call and get a site.

Place: Francis Lake RV Resort www.lakefrancisrv.com (888)993-7344
When: October 12 & 13, 2007
Who: Anyone who would like to come.

Attendees:

OC Campers site B12  2A   3C
Zamboni B13             2A   1C
Cantrell friends B16    3A    4C

Gwenzilla

We really like Lake Francis and wish we could make this... unfortunately the band I'm in has a paying gig in Livermore that weekend.  Boo hoo :%

harleywolf

We'd love to come too, but I am flying back from Palm Springs on the 12th and won't get home til around mid-night, so no way we could make it.

Have fun tho!!

Rick.

TheViking

I'd just like to see Randy "Frolicking"   LOL

Dee4j

Quote from: TheVikingI'd just like to see Randy "Frolicking"   LOL

now THAT was a visual...thanks :rolleyes:  :J

TheViking

Quote from: Dee4jnow THAT was a visual...thanks :rolleyes: :J

I've seen him "Frolicking" in the desert looking for parts that fell off his Kawi

OC Campers

Quote from: TheVikingI've seen him "Frolicking" in the desert looking for parts that fell off his Kawi
Now now, what happens at the desert, stays at the desert:p :D

Jacqui

zamboni

Quote from: TheVikingI'd just like to see Randy "Frolicking"

Oh, PLEASE!  I'll pay NOT to see Randy "Frolicking".  My eyes are burning with pain at just the possibility!

Are there others (non PUT) going?

OC Campers

OC Campers

Quote from: OC CampersNope, just us.
OK yes.  2 groups of Randy's friends from work are going to join us too.  
They will share site B16

I found out they do not allow open fires so we will bring along our portable fire pit.

Oh yeah, Rnady said he could "frolick" if necessary:D :yikes:

Jacqui

Dee4j

Quote from: OC CampersOh yeah, Randy said he could "frolick" if necessary:D :yikes:

Jacqui

oh the visual...I wonder if he can breach???

OC Campers

I am sure if you provide the cactus coolers, we might be able to get him to breach.:o

Jacqui

OC Campers

Hey I can frolic!

Randy

Dee4j

Quote from: OC CampersHey I can frolic!

Randy

scary thought... :J  :rolleyes: if you only knew the outfit I had you in :J  :J  :J OMG...dying here :J  :J

Maybe if you plan it during a non school time we can come up..My friend Julie would Love to go again, but they must have electric for A/C for the summer months I know how hot it gets up there...I hate hot more than I hate sand :(

OC Campers

Francis Lake has hookups so electric is no problem.  You know we are always up for a rally.  In fact we are headed to Francis Lake in 2 weeks for our 2nd trip in the new camper.  I am SOOO addicted.

Jacqui