News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Anthony Chabot- April 17-19,2009

Started by miss kathy, Feb 05, 2009, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

I'm so sorry, but I have to cancel.  I was looking forward to camping with all of you again and meeting the new people I haven't met yet.  Maybe the last couple will want to change to the site (#5) we had.  It's a "drive thru".

My daughter's husband just lost his job and with the new baby (born on 12/4/08) they will need help so all my "camping" money will be going to them.

SORRY   :%  :mad:

Joan

miss kathy

Quote from: Calstate361I'm so sorry, but I have to cancel.  I was looking forward to camping with all of you again and meeting the new people I haven't met yet.  Maybe the last couple will want to change to the site (#5) we had.  It's a "drive thru".

My daughter's husband just lost his job and with the new baby (born on 12/4/08) they will need help so all my "camping" money will be going to them.

Joan

Sorry to hear that- maybe next time

OC Campers

Quote from: Calstate361I'm so sorry, but I have to cancel.  I was looking forward to camping with all of you again and meeting the new people I haven't met yet.  Maybe the last couple will want to change to the site (#5) we had.  It's a "drive thru".

Joan
You will be missed Joan.  Hope he finds a job soon.

Calstate361

THANKS all, me too!

Joan

OC Campers

Only 10 more days.  Hooray.   I can feel the excitement.    

Jacqui

griffsmom

Good to see NorCal getting out and camping. Have fun everyone!! :S

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersOnly 10 more days.  Hooray.   I can feel the excitement.    

Jacqui

Me too- what time are you guys getting there on Friday?  

I am going to take a 1/2 day off work and leave by 12:00 -

Does everyone want to do meals together?  

I don't mind doing the cooking

kathy :-()

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathyMe too- what time are you guys getting there on Friday?  

I am going to take a 1/2 day off work and leave by 12:00 -

Does everyone want to do meals together?  

I don't mind doing the cooking

kathy :-()
You don't have to twist my arm.  I will bring whatever you need.  Except this time I insist on helping with the dishes.

Randy is off on Friday and i have to work till 10:30am.  I am planning on picking up Chris and Matt at school by 12pm so we should be on the road about noon.

Jacqui

OC Campers

Quote from: griffsmomGood to see NorCal getting out and camping. Have fun everyone!! :S
I'm with ya girlfriend.  We are trying to get things going.

Jacqui

boncrab

I have Thursday and Friday off, so I am hoping to leave by 10:00 am - should be there about 11:30. It's just Bryan and I so it will take us a little while to get setup.

We did pretty good together when we went to Apple Hill area in October with OC Campers.

Did anybody see when checkin time was.

miss Kathy.... I am always up for someone else to do the cooking.  Let me know what I can bring. And I'm a great Kitchen aid.  Potlucks and shared meals are always fun.

Bonnie

zamboni

Glen is taking Friday off so we should be out of here by noon.  We are all for shared meals.  We will bring eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns for breakfast.  Not sure what we'll bring for dinner yet.  We're looking forward to it.  I changed our site to number 7 today so we'll all be together.

OC Campers

Quote from: zamboniGlen is taking Friday off so we should be out of here by noon.  We are all for shared meals.  We will bring eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns for breakfast.  Not sure what we'll bring for dinner yet.  We're looking forward to it.  I changed our site to number 7 today so we'll all be together.
I am glad you were able to change your site number.  You won't believe the distance between the sites.

Jacqui

OC Campers

Since Glen and Kelly have #7 I am assuming someone isn't going to make it.  How many families do we have coming?

Dee4j

I too am glad to see you guys have yourself a rally...I can't wait until smithswood when we get to camp TOGETHER!!!!!

miss kathy

we have a total of 4 familes going

the others are going to miss out on a good time