News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Anthony Chabot- April 17-19,2009

Started by miss kathy, Feb 05, 2009, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss kathy

Quote from: boncrabI have Thursday and Friday off, so I am hoping to leave by 10:00 am - should be there about 11:30. It's just Bryan and I so it will take us a little while to get setup.

We did pretty good together when we went to Apple Hill area in October with OC Campers.

Did anybody see when checkin time was.

miss Kathy.... I am always up for someone else to do the cooking.  Let me know what I can bring. And I'm a great Kitchen aid.  Potlucks and shared meals are always fun.

Bonnie

If there is no one in the site - should not be a problem to get in early

They are better nice there.

miss kathy

Quote from: miss kathyIf there is no one in the site - should not be a problem to get in early

They are better nice there.

I don't mind the help in the kitchen

So is everyone ok with Spag for Friday night??

kathy

OC Campers

Quote from: Dee4jI too am glad to see you guys have yourself a rally...I can't wait until smithswood when we get to camp TOGETHER!!!!!
(((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathyI don't mind the help in the kitchen

So is everyone ok with Spag for Friday night??

kathy
Fine with me.  We can provide the salad and garlic bread.

Jacqui

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersFine with me.  We can provide the salad and garlic bread.

Jacqui

Works for me- see you next Friday-8 days- not counting or anything like that.

kathu

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathyWorks for me- see you next Friday-8 days- not counting or anything like that.

kathu
8 more wake-ups

Jacqui

OC Campers

4 more wake ups

OC Campers

Kathy, any ideas on food choices?  I know Friday is spaghetti night.
We will bring salad and garlic bread for Friday dinner

Saturday breakfast: camp donuts

Saturday dinner??

Kathy are you bringing your granddaughter?  Matthew wants to know if Ian is coming too.

Jacqui

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersKathy, any ideas on food choices?  I know Friday is spaghetti night.
We will bring salad and garlic bread for Friday dinner

Saturday breakfast: camp donuts

Saturday dinner??

Kathy are you bringing your granddaughter?  Matthew wants to know if Ian is coming too.

Jacqui

Ashley Lynn is coming- not Ian-

For Saturday night - how about I have some chicken that I can BBQ and share- Everyone can bring what meat they want to cook- hots dogs & hamburgers sound very easy nd we can make salad's & Mac & Cheese and of course dessert of some kind.

What are camping donuts?  

kathy

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathyAshley Lynn is coming- not Ian-

For Saturday night - how about I have some chicken that I can BBQ and share- Everyone can bring what meat they want to cook- hots dogs & hamburgers sound very easy nd we can make salad's & Mac & Cheese and of course dessert of some kind.

What are camping donuts?  

kathy
Camp donuts are a favorite thing I make.  They are "hockey puck" biscuits  with a hole cutout in the middle and fried in oil.  Then topped with cinnamon sugar.  All the kids big and small like them.  We will probably bring some sort of breakfast meat too.

boncrab

Hey all,

Tax Season is almost over.. Yeaaaah.. Then I get to do some sleeping and out in the fresh air this weekend.. Yeaaaah..

I am thinking I will bring a variety of fruits and vegetables, prepared to cook or eat with dip or and a condiment.

Not sure what else, haven't given it much thought yet.  Let me know what else I can bring to fill in between what everone else is bringing.

Sorry I haven't chatted much... too tired when I get home.

Can't wait for the weekend.

Bonnie

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersCamp donuts are a favorite thing I make.  They are "hockey puck" biscuits  with a hole cutout in the middle and fried in oil.  Then topped with cinnamon sugar.  All the kids big and small like them.  We will probably bring some sort of breakfast meat too.

Yea, I will bring eggs, bacon and hashbrowns- We will not go hungry that is for sure.

:-()

Only 3 more wake up days

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathyYea, I will bring eggs, bacon and hashbrowns- We will not go hungry that is for sure.

:-()

Only 3 more wake up days
Now I just have to come up with something for Saturday night.  I might have to go cruise around Costco and Sams Club

Calstate361

SIGH

I wish I was camping with all of you...ENVY, ENVY, ENVY :mad:  

Joan

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersNow I just have to come up with something for Saturday night.  I might have to go cruise around Costco and Sams Club

Just bring hamburgers & hotdogs- I will have chicken, make it easy on your self.

katy