News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

49er Village RV Resort Oct 16-18, 2009

Started by OC Campers, Aug 07, 2009, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

After our rally this past weekend in Santa Cruz, we talked about doing a rally at 49er Village RV Resort in Plymouth.  This is a very pretty campground with lots of amenities.  It is also close to Apple Hill, Wine tasting and the Gold Country.  I thought I would throw this out there and see how many people are interested.  I will give the resort a call in the next day or two and see if they have openings.

All sites have water, electric, sewer and cable.  The standard 30 ft site is
$42 a night and if you have AAA or Good Sam you will get a 10 percent discount.  Check out their website at www.49ervillage.com

Jacqui

1.  OC Campers  site 229
3.  6Quigs  site 227
4. Zambonie  site??  #70
5. Boncrab  # 68
7. Calstate/361 site #225
8.  DaveK (we hope)
9.  John and Theresa site# 226

miss kathy

I am in- have you made your reservations yet?

:-()

rsgault

Any chance you could move it to the weekend before?

Rich

rsgault

It would be a long trip for us but I am off the weekend of Oct 9-11.  I haven't talked to Stephanie yet but this might be possible.

Rich

6Quigs

Sign us up.
I know we have Soccer games but will still make it.
We are available both weekends in October 9-11 or 16-18.
We will need a site bigger than 30 feet though as we are 34' 10" long. I have squeezed into smaller sites, as the distance brom the rear wheels to the front bumper is 25', we just have a very big overhang at the rear

miss kathy

I can do either week-end- Really up to OCCampers

I will send a email to Susan & Barry to let them know

rsgault

Stephanie reminded me that we made another commitment for that weekend that I am off.  Sorry to miss this trip.  We had so much fun at Smithwoods.

Rich

miss kathy

Jacqui

Do you want us to call the camp ground directly and reserve?

let me know

kathy

OC Campers

I am going to call them and see how to reserve sites.  If they want a nights deposit per site then I will ask everyone to get their own site.  If there is a  nominal fee than I will reserve 5 sites together.

We are available both weekends but our kids play soccer too and they have a bi week (have the weekend off from playing) that weekend.  We are going to be missing a game the end of September so I was afraid to miss a 2nd.

I will post after I call 49er Village.

Rich it would be great if you and Stephanie could join us on some rallies.   We enjoyed meeting both of you.  Maybe next time.

Jacqui

OC Campers

UPDATE
Alright, I just got off the phone with 49er Village.  They wanted a nights deposit for everyone so I decided to ask everyone to make their own reservations.  Date is still Oct 16-18, 2009

I reserved a block of sites so if you want to check out the map you can
pick out your site before you call.  The sites he gave me are
227, 229, 231, 68 and 70.  They said they would hold the sites for 72 hours.  Sorry about the short amount of time.   Phone # to call is (800)339-6981
They are open till 8pm tonite (Friday).  If you don't call within the 72 hour time frame just call and get a site as close to us as you can.  He said they still had lots of sites available but will fill up fast.

Jacqui

miss kathy

i got a site- 231

:-():-():-()

OC Campers

Yeah Kathy!!!  Dummy me forgot to ask what site he gave me.  He put me in the middle of everyone so I am thinking I have 229.  Kathy will you get a hold of Susan and Barry and let them know too?

I forgot to let ya'll know in case you don't know my last name, it is Cantrell.  That's what the reservation is under.  You just have to give your own credit card number.

:-():-()We have a rally!!!!:-():-()

Jacqui

miss kathy

i contacted Glen and told him to make his reservations- I talked to Barry and I will send an email to Susan-  I asked another family if they wanted to come

[COLOR="Red"]we have a rally:-():-():-()[/COLOR]

OC Campers

I also e-mailed Ptownpopup too.   If I need for sites I can get them.

Jacqui

6Quigs

I called and made our reservation today.
She has put us in site 227, next to OC Campers in site 229 which might be a squeeze, but we will fit.
What size is barry and Susan's 5th wheel? If they come they might have to put us somewhere else.

I remember when we camped there back in 2003 and we were not allowed to have a campfire, but that was in June.
From their website "City ordinances prohibit open campfires. Use of fully enclosed fire pits on the asphalt pad is permitted only on approved burn days as determined by the local air quality agencies"
We do have a 'fully enclosed" fire pit we can bring if needed.

Here are some photos we took back at the GOLD RUSH rally at 49er Village in 2003
http://community.webshots.com/user/quigsniagara