News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

49er Village RV Resort Oct 16-18, 2009

Started by OC Campers, Aug 07, 2009, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

Quote from: 6Quigs;208813I  
What size is barry and Susan's 5th wheel? If they come they might have to put us somewhere else.

Here are some photos we took back at the GOLD RUSH rally at 49er Village in 2003
http://community.webshots.com/user/quigsniagara

Thanks for the pictures Kevin.  Wow, that was when everyone had popups.  That doesn't seem that long ago but it was 6 years ago.

Barry and Susan's 5th wheel is 37 ft and it has 3 slides (IIRC)

Jacqui

boncrab

Got my reservation all setup - we are in site 68 - 1 Adult, 1 Child, may be 2 adults if Rick can get off.

I believe Zamboni got site #70 IIRC when I was talking to the campground.

OC Campers

Quote from: boncrab;208906Got my reservation all setup - we are in site 68 - 1 Adult, 1 Child, may be 2 adults if Rick can get off.

I believe Zamboni got site #70 IIRC when I was talking to the campground.
Super!!  If someone else is interested in coming I am sure there are more sites available.  So come and go camping with us!!

Jacqui

miss kathy

Yea- we have a mini- rally:-()

miss kathy

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathy;208914Yea- we have a mini- rally:-()

miss kathy
I think this is a big rally for this new group.:D

Jacqui

miss kathy

Works for me- any size rally is always a good rally:sombraro:

Calstate361

Since my last day working as a Retired Annuitant for the State Board of Equalization is 8/31 I hope we have enough money to get the transmission fixed.  I'm working 8 hours every day until then so it will be a pretty big check.  Anyway, if we get it fixed we will try to make it.  It depends on how Sal is doing and if we have enough money.  I'm going to have to find another job to make ends meet.  I'm not sure if I want to work for Wal-Mart again.  I'll have to check it out.

Joan

OC Campers

That would be great if you and Sal could join us.  Hopefully, you will be able to get the truck fixed.  I am sure one of the guys could help you get the camper in the spot and unhitched if Sal isn't up to it.

Jacqui

miss kathy

all of us will help- you won't even have to cook- I think that I am the offical breakfast person- I love to cook, and I don't seem to get many complaints.

Miss kathy:sombraro:

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathy;209297all of us will help- you won't even have to cook- I think that I am the offical breakfast person- I love to cook, and I don't seem to get many complaints.

Miss kathy:sombraro:
The only complaint is you don't let us help enough:D.

Jacqui

OC Campers

I posted this over on Popup Explorer too.  Maybe we can get a few more families to join us.

Jacqui

boncrab

Quote from: oc campers;209321i posted this over on popup explorer too.  Maybe we can get a few more families to join us.

Jacqui

[color="blue"][size="5"]grrrrrrrrr  8   idea[/size][/color]

miss kathy

[SIZE="6"]ME Second that:-()[/SIZE]

miss kathy

rsgault

Quote from: OC Campers;209312The only complaint is you don't let us help enough:D.

Jacqui

Stephanie and I will second that!!!

Rich

miss kathy

Ok, i will let you guys do the dishes next time.:eyecrazy: