News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

49er Village RV Resort Oct 16-18, 2009

Started by OC Campers, Aug 07, 2009, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

Absolutely!!!!  Call the campground and tell them you would like a site near us.  See the first page for the sites we have.  WELCOME!!!!!

Jacqui

6Quigs

Welcome jpcjtrtj.

You are more than welcome to join us,
just how the heck do you pronounce your screen name:yikes:

zamboni

Quote from: Calstate361;209487I used to make biscuts with sausage gravy for Saturday mornings.   I didn't get any complaints either

Joan's biscuits & gravy ROCKED -- I've always been a fan of b&g, perhaps because I went to college in Texas :p

Unfortunately, Kelly doesn't agree with my opinion... so I only get them at Denny's-type-places (rare when we go out for breakfast with our young kids)... or when camping with Joan!

zamboni

Our house is about 30 minutes from 49er (:# ), and we have a ton of parking on our wide street since we border a creek.

Kathy and Susan&Barry are coming up Thurs evening (Barry's parked his appartment-building-sized rig on our street before, and it finally looked small & alone), so we can all head out to 49er early Friday.

If anyone else wants to come to Sacramento and boondock Thursday night, you're welcome to - just let us know (we can do a big backyard BBQ that evening).  As this satellite pic shows, we have lots of street parking:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.545005,-121.272992&num=1&t=h&sll=38.544918,-121.272481&sspn=0.006747,0.008315&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.544918,-121.272481&spn=0.003373,0.004157&z=18

boncrab

If anyone else wants to come to Sacramento and boondock Thursday night, you're welcome to

Sounds like fun, but I got a kid who will be in school Friday..we'll see you late afternoon, early evening.....

6Quigs

Thanks for the offer, and it is very tempting to pull the kids from school and play hookey from work on friday, but we will have to settle for leaving as soon as the kids get out of school on Friday, say sometime around 3 and allowing for traffic we should be there before dark.

Calstate361

Hey Zamboni, how about biscuts and sausage gravey for Saturday Morning?   I just booked site 225.   How I have to get that darn transmission fixed!:yikes:   As I posted in the Collins Lake thread, I received a beneficiary check from my Dad's life insurance and it will be just enough to get the transmission fixed.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!  It will be good to see some of you again and meet the people I haven't had the pleasure of camping with yet.  I will be brining my girlfriend, Jeni, with me and we will come with all our dogs.   She has 2 black and tan, short hair, Chihuahua's (Tiko & Molly Mae).  I have 3 Chihuahua's; I still have Killer, Taz who is a black short hair, and Daisy (my new one) a long hair black and tan.  

I may need help backing that long 5er into the spot so I'm putting all who will be there before me on notice.

See you all soon.

Joan

OC Campers

Fantastic Joan.  Can't wait to see you and your horde of chihuahua.  Darn it took me forever to spell chihuahua.:p.  I am sure one of the guys will help you back it your 5er

Jacqui

miss kathy

we will all help

miss Kathy

Calstate361

Jacqui, the Vet technician at my Vet Hospital calls them Cha-hugha-hugha so she can spell it correctly.   I know it's a hard one, but I love my little fur-babies.   Can't wait to see you all.

I made arrangments today to get the truck fixed and they came and towed it away this afternoon.  They said it will take about 4 days so that should be in plenty of time to make it to this rally.

YAHOO:-():-():-():-():!:!:#:#

Joan

zamboni

A group of us are all heading out to 49'er Friday morning - timed to arrive at check-in time (some are boondocking on our street Thurs night; we're 30 minutes from the campground).

Thus, there will be enough people to help park your 5th -- including Barry, whose 5th makes yours look small (his has its own zip code) ;)

-Glen

zamboni

Quote from: Calstate361;210595Hey Zamboni, how about biscuts and sausage gravey for Saturday Morning?   I just booked site 225.

Yum Yum Yum Yum...!!!

A group of us are all heading out to 49'er Friday morning - timed to arrive at check-in time (some are boondocking on our street Thurs night; we're 30 minutes from the campground).

Thus, there will be enough people to help park your 5th -- including Barry, whose 5th makes yours look small (his has its own zip code)

miss kathy

I am going to come the same time as Susan & Barry-

miss kathy

Calstate361

Hey all, I can't wait to see you all again.  I have more good news, my friends are also coming, John andTeresa Baker, they took space 226.  I used to work with Teresa.  Jacqui, you met then a few years back at Olema. I think it was the last rally that Nick wagon mastered. You were parked close to them.  They live close to me so I will be with them on the way to the 49er. Nothing like a little security.:-():#:yikes:

Do we want to start a menu list yet?   Of course I'll have to make my biscuts and sausage gravy Saturday morning.  

I haven't heard from the transmission place yet so I'll give them a call tomorrow.  They said 4 days which will be tomorrow.  Not looking forward to the cost, but have to do it if I want to go camping.

Joan

miss kathy

How many people do we have?

Dinner will be at 6:00 p.m. on Friday.  Does everyone think that they will be there in time?
Randy says he will make his tacos for Friday night
I will make Rice & beans
So other please bring cheese- tomatoes, sour cream - olives

Saturday morning
                Joan is making biscuit & gravy
                 I will bring - potatoes for frying
Need eggs, bacon and sausage, fruit
Saturday night
                 BBQ - bring meat to share
                 Kelly- salad
Need bread, butter, another couple of salads, vegetables and desert
Sunday, morning
              Kelly is making Monkey bread (to die for)
              Fruit